• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

lady gaga and the gays

A little late but her concert was insane. Madison Square Garden was packed, the Scissor Sisters opened and the party never stopped. Like a true fan, I couldn't go in just any old attire. If you saw me from afar, you'd think I wore nothing but the jacket my boyfriend insist I wear. Check out her HBO Special on May 7th. They filmed all her shows at MSG and are putting it together for HBO. Her show is a theatric, lovefest from beginning to end. She interacts and talks to her fans every chance she gets. She sings life, she never lipsyncs and it's evident that this bitch can sing everything. She took the stage over for 3 hours, non-stop. Her outfits are crazy. The costumes we fans wore were just as crazy.

Her message of love and acceptance permeates. She tells stories of growing up how people called her rabbit girl and now she's on the cover of Vogue. She says people in the past told her she wasn't a superstar, she couldn't sing, dance or write a good enough song. During a point in the show, she asks her monsters (as she calls us) to let go of their insecurities, to reject any person or anything that made you feel you weren't good enough or didn't belong. The freaks are outside now.

She sang two renditions of her new song. A completely stripped down version, very gospel and heartfelt: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ps4k2KDyEFI&feature=related

I didn't record this, but I can tell you the emotion in the room was sick. You felt the words.

Found this after:

Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qsaxm4hiFLM

Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBYs6-Ymghk

Love and acceptance, peace and happiness...

You've got me thinking about our lovely models and what they, perhaps, need from us, their fans. We are all beautiful in our own unique ways. We all deserve love, happiness and acceptance. Our guys are all here for some reason, maybe it's to get down and dirty with another guy, an opportunity to explore their sexuality and make a little cash, or maybe they are desperate and out of options. Some of the guys do it for the thrill, I'm sure, are exhibitionists and love being in the limelight and have a particular "talent". Whatever their reasons, these guys are people. We need to Gaga them up and be grateful for them.

xoxoxo

You've got me thinking about our lovely models and what they, perhaps, need from us, their fans. We are all beautiful in our own unique ways. We all deserve love, happiness and acceptance. Our guys are all here for some reason, maybe it's to get down and dirty with another guy, an opportunity to explore their sexuality and make a little cash, or maybe they are desperate and out of options. Some of the guys do it for the thrill, I'm sure, are exhibitionists and love being in the limelight and have a particular "talent". Whatever their reasons, these guys are people. We need to Gaga them up and be grateful for them.

xoxoxo

thanks lovelumps, ive been saying this since the the whole dustin fiasco. i have a severe problem when people say things like, "i never want to see Mike R. every again, he never shuts up! blah blah blah". well i think everyone should picture a model they like, and a model they dont like, what happens if they are no longer with us. would you tell somebody that annoys you on the street that the world is better without them? thats part of being human, is finding the things you dont like about a person and SHUTTING THE FUCK UP ABOUT IT!

there are TITS in my gaga thread. love it.

everyone has such sexy avatars! joe... laura... fuck! i want someone's balls as mine.

LOL! It's all so confusing... I've got a lovely penis... Joe has big boobies... We've done some gender reversal here... how are you going to top that, Z??? :001_tt2:

I thought I would jump on the bandwagon here and put up an avatar of the sexiest armpit I know.... :)))

Imagine...

She has such a noble message in her artistry and her passion. She comes at a time when we need someone with high minded dreams. I am a dreamer too.

Sincerely,

Stimpy

i'm all for expression but some of that imagery... wtf, still love my mama monster, but yeah.

PS - look out for her hbo special and look for a 6'6 freak dressed up (nude colored undies) in the audience and the guy standing next to him hiding his head. that would be my boyfriend and i.

haha z is giving us clues to his identity....hmmm *gets out nancy drew spy kit*