• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Kyler & Zakk

Jeremy,

First of all no one will make fun of you. We are all here to have fun and learn. You would be amazed at what we have learned here. If you could read all previous posts and threads you would understand. Besides, if someone did, we have ways to take care of that.

As for Non Sequitur, it can be defined as; an inference or conclusion that does not follow from the premise or evidence. It could be a statement that does not follow logically form.

Hope this helps some.

For peace of mine, it was months before I knew what an avatar was.

Live Long and Prosper,

Vicekid

Speak for yourselves! Jeremy, you're safe but I reserve the right to mock anyone any time they deserve it or I'm just bored! :wink:

thank's Dave, great vid. Although it would have been nice to see Zakk get fucked but seeing Kyler take that BIG DICK up his ass was nice. Will they be back for part #4?

Us gay guys have so much fun. Hello My Friends

I was really exited that Zakk was willing to bottom for Kyler in the beginning of this shoot. This was a great pairing. Once Kyler loosened up for Zakk's cock I think that Kyler discovered that he might really like to bottom once in a while. Zakk wow, he is a great top. Great machine gun action laying the pipe to his buddy. Kyler took the bottoming like a true champ. It was awesome to see him cum while getting fucked. Great action all the way around. Like I2 I would like to see a round 4 with Kyler topping Zakk and more kissing. I think that with a few more shoots they may just become buddies.:thumbup:

Definition of a Buddy - A guy who goes out and gets two blow jobs and comes back and gives you one.:w00t:

I was really exited that Zakk was willing to bottom for Kyler in the beginning of this shoot. This was a great pairing. Once Kyler loosened up for Zakk's cock I think that Kyler discovered that he might really like to bottom once in a while. Zakk wow, he is a great top. Great machine gun action laying the pipe to his buddy. Kyler took the bottoming like a true champ. It was awesome to see him cum while getting fucked. Great action all the way around. Like I2 I would like to see a round 4 with Kyler topping Zakk and more kissing. I think that with a few more shoots they may just become buddies.:thumbup:

Definition of a Buddy - A guy who goes out and gets two blow jobs and comes back and gives you one.:w00t:

that's a good buddy, jayman. lol

Us gay guys have so much fun. Hello My Friends
hi Jerrys, have great evening.

I would like to see Kyler getting it from Jimmy and Zakk getting it from Diesal or maybe a foursome ??
or even better Zakk getting spitroasted by Diesal and Jimmy ( fuck that idea has got me rock hard )

I would like to see Kyler getting it from Jimmy and Zakk getting it from Diesal or maybe a foursome ??
or even better Zakk getting spitroasted by Diesal and Jimmy ( fuck that idea has got me rock hard )

Wow, I think you took a feew of us there with you...:thumbup:

Some people are very cranky thee days LOL. I enjoyed that tremdously and Zack has a truly great smile What a nice guy

these two are really cute. I enjoyed this, but found it very sweet that Kylar, didn't want to deflower Zakk. It came acroos that he felt as if, if this was going to happen it shouldn't be for money, but rather that Zakk just wanted to do it. Dave, it was great to have the three clips in sequence and actually be able to watch the progression, rather than wait. Please consider keeping this up.

How come none of this happened when i had a roomate, cute twink, but we often had conversations where one of us was in the shower, so often saw each other in the buff.

Happy Birthday, Irishboi and Baal, all the best.

PS jeremy, would never laugh at you, besides I still eat my crayons on occassion, but I wear my hockey helmet less on the bus.

I am glad it turned out the way it did! Zakk is one great fucker! I think zakk liked it - he - got really into it! Kyler really began to enjoy even more -cumming while being fucked - that was hot.

I 'd like to see these two back - maybe we could persuade them to do a little more kissing!

Even if it were staged, I'd love to see a sex scene with these two set up as if it were a home web cam...

Great 3rd party of this series. Both guys did excellent work and I gave it a 5. If I were David I would have asked for a bit more kissing for the 100 bucks but what the hell, the fucking made up for that. Great show and well done Broke Straight Boys

I really have to hand it to David on 2 big things he did for us here. Number 1 was that he asked them to kiss. That was totally hot and unexpected. We would always like to see more of that if the models can be persuaded. And David obliged us. Thanks David!! And to their credit they did give us more than just a little peck. There was some tongue swapping! :tongue_smilie:

The Second thing I loved was that David actually did take the time to ask them whether they had fooled around together back home at the apartment since the last couple shoots. That's a great question that all of us ponder with roommates who do well together on camera. Thank you for asking it! It gives us more insight into them than some of the more stale questions like, What did you do with the money from last time?

When David asked them about fooling around at home, Kyler's very sheepish grin indicated that his mind went to some memory. He was almost blushing! haha He waited for Zakk to say no. Then he followed Zakk's lead in denying it. I think that Kyler showed some deception in his body language. I suspect that something did happen between them at home. If I'm off base here then Kyler's embarrassed smile at least indicated that his thoughts were going to what he WISHES would happen at home! And if it hasn't already happened then I think the chances of them fooling around at home have gone way up!

The Second thing I loved was that David actually did take the time to ask them whether they had fooled around together back home at the apartment since the last couple shoots. That's a great question that all of us ponder with roommates who do well together on camera. Thank you for asking it! It gives us more insight into them than some of the more stale questions like, What did you do with the money from last time?

When David asked them about fooling around at home, Kyler's very sheepish grin indicated that his mind went to some memory. He was almost blushing! haha He waited for Zakk to say no. Then he followed Zakk's lead in denying it. I think that Kyler showed some deception in his body language. I suspect that something did happen between them at home. If I'm off base here then Kyler's embarrassed smile at least indicated that his thoughts were going to what he WISHES would happen at home! And if it hasn't already happened then I think the chances of them fooling around at home have gone way up!

I picked up on that as well Tampa:001_tt2:
I would like to see Zakk let himself go in a video, the boy has some serious action in him, he seems to know how to use what he's got.

Last edited:
We are spoiled lately, another great "couple", good chemistry between them, maybe not as intense as ....( no names , Baal would tell me off...lol) but still a great show, they are both good looking, great bodys, lovely smiles, shame nerves took the better of Kyler, but hope for a part 4 where he can pleasure his friend...he he !!
Thanks great job

Mat

(off subject, just saw Nelson starring in a "daddies" site, looking good !!!)

I really have to hand it to David on 2 big things he did for us here. Number 1 was that he asked them to kiss. That was totally hot and unexpected. We would always like to see more of that if the models can be persuaded. And David obliged us. Thanks David!! And to their credit they did give us more than just a little peck. There was some tongue swapping! :tongue_smilie:

Mmm maybe David should give them some truth serum or put them on a lie detector before the next film. Far too deep dudes, just appreciate the film and how good it is. :mellow::mellow: