• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Kyle and Duncan cock-suck each other

tangogent

Reaction score
Can't believe it! Am I really the first person to comment on this video?
That's just another of the advantages from chronic intermittent insomnia, I suppose.

Kyle's gorgeous and I wish he were mine.
Dunca's game and I like his receptivity to capturing Kyle's spunk in his mouth; wish he'd clearly swalloed for us, too.

But Kyle's willingness is again unexpected (for me) given how new he claims to be in terms of M2M contact. At the end he did seem uncharacteristically speechless, but his behaviour was pretty close to gay-boi in my eyes.

Amusing to see the difference in size between their dicks. I always find a huge dick awkward. I know this is a rare viewpoint on a gay sex site. My personal experience associates a huge dick with jaw-strain and little else. As the world knows, I'm interested in my partner's holes, not their poles (particularly). Kyle's little mouth struggled to ingest more than Duncan's glans.

Given how effectively he cock-sucked in this video, does he have much room to improve? Time wil tell.

Predictably, I'm eager to see his hairy hole generously RIMMMED, lavishly FINGERED, and thoroughly FUCKED.

TG
x

+I do have to agree with on this video it was hot and Kyle":s body id awesome as is Duncan" s and the fact that Kyle"s is not experienced in M2M he did a awesome job I sure do hope that he does come back

WOW! Those two were a great match. Kyle gave Duncan's cock his very best. Based on Duncan's load, I think he liked it. I was impressed how well Duncam took Kyle's load in his mouth. What a perfect scene. Thanks to both Duncan and Kyle for an excellent video. I rated it a 5.

For a Broke-Gay-Boy scene, this was actually very good. Kyle and Duncan really do have great bodies, and Kyle sucks cock about as well as I have ever seen. However I would have thought since he is supposed to be "straight", he might at least hesitate and stumble around a little before he showed his true colors.

I really did enjoy the scene and as a gay "gay-for-pay" scene, I gave it my top rating of a 3. I don't like the idea of paying to see a scene like this when I can get the same type scene for free on other sites.

Maybe I've just waited too long to take one of my "happy pills".

Very hot scene! i especially like Duncan's nervous laugh and of course his deep voice. As for kyle, he is a cutie; I wonder how much Clay had to pay Kyle to stay off of Duncan's cock until he could start filming...tehehe. I hope they both come back and enjoy one another as much as they seemed to here. Thanks guys, that was nummy!

You know, I rather feel sorry for Duncan and his giant cock. It must be really disappointing on a fairly regular basis. He's got to have a hard time finding partners who know what to do with and who can take a cock that big, particularly orally and well. Deep throating is probably off most of his menus. Poor guy.

Btw, he's really growing on me ;)

You know, I rather feel sorry for Duncan and his giant cock. It must be really disappointing on a fairly regular basis. He's got to have a hard time finding partners who know what to do with and who can take a cock that big, particularly orally and well. Deep throating is probably off most of his menus. Poor guy.

I won't speak for everyone, but I know I wouldn't mind trying! :001_tongue: I actually had one boyfriend that wasn't as long, but was very "girthy." I found that positioning was everything, from oral to vaginal. No, never did anal; I was a whore, not an idiot!:tmi:

In going back over the photos, have you ever seen such a happy face? And Duncan seems like he's enjoying it too!

Attachments

• Duncan and Kyle.jpg
    Duncan and Kyle.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 34
Kyle might at least hesitate and stumble around a little before he showed his true colors.

Just watching Kyle on the photos and all colors of the rainbow lit up on my Gaydar.

My fetish setting reads...
Turn on: Straight sucks Straight, Bi sucks Straight, Gay sucks Straight and Gay sucks Bi.
Turn off: Straight sucks Bi, Bi sucks Gay, Straight sucks Gay and Gay sucks gay.

1215800593daUi5R.jpg

You know, I rather feel sorry for Duncan and his giant cock. . Poor guy.

I don't feel sorry, I feel jealous lol. Great scene and at one time about half way through it looked as though Kyle was going to take Duncan's load in his mouth. We don't get many facial scenes here on Broke Straight Boys, so it was nice to see Duncan take Kyles cum. Sure he spat a lot out but he swallowed some too.

What I picked up from both models was that near the beginning when they were giving each other blowjobs prior to the 69, they began to feel each other's body but then in both cases they suddenly withdrew. I wonder if it's in their brief not to become too touchy feely as this would take away the straightness of the scene.

He was inches away from the full treatment...

Duncan was a real trooper here and produced a load in direcet proportion with his dick size, meaning copious.:001_tt2: I know technically speaking, we are to assume that Kyle knowth not man as this scene begins, Biblically speaking. I just wished that the order of the orgasmic events had been reversed.:2c: Then, with Duncan taking a load directly in the mouth:cumbuddy:, then this very deed could have been used as an example for better mentoriing Kyle. Duncan could have told Kyle how wonderful it truly is to take a load in the mouth. Then Duncan could have insisted that the favor be returned to in effect give Kyle a "twofer" for the price of a single.

I can't remember the last time when a newbie that was less resistant to going down on an industrial strength cock like Duncan (...what so proudly he hails). Its not essential to have Duncan declare it is a national holiday for Kyle finally to get his first taste of the real thing! I think Kyle took to his first attempt at dick sucking like "white is on rice"! He seems to be a natural talent at dick sucking at least, but perhaps just not swallowing at this time at least.

Maybe in the near future, he will have the privilege to down some delicious cum in his next episode.

Sincerelyl

Stimpy:angeldevil:

A very good scene. I really like Duncan and his big,king-sized cock. Kyle looks to be a natural born cocksucker. He really gave Duncan's cock a work out. I wish he had taken Duncan's cum in his mouth. Loved seeing Duncan take Kyle's cum in his mouth. This always makes a scene super hot as far as I am concerned. Both of these guys did a great job. Would love to see them return and have Duncan fuck Kyle. I wonder if he could take Duncan's big cock?

Just watching Kyle on the photos and all colors of the rainbow lit up on my Gaydar.

Turn on: Straight sucks Straight, Bi sucks Straight, Gay sucks Straight and Gay sucks Bi.
Turn off: Straight sucks Bi, Bi sucks Gay, Straight sucks Gay and Gay sucks gay.

1215800593daUi5R.jpg
My turn-on fetishes would include any of yours, Robert, with "straight" included, as the name of this site implies. I even enjoyed some of the hot gays and bi's on Broke Straight Boys-1 when they were introduced as such and either just wanted to have sex with a straight boy or was there to help train one.

What turns me off most is when they are introduced as straight when they obviously are not. Makes me think they are using "straight" just to get on the site or they are ashamed of who they really are.

As I said, I actually enjoyed this scene. I like both models and I believed Duncan to be straight when he was first introduced and I still think he may be. Cum eating after such a short training period is a stretch to believe, but it could happen.

Kyle's dialog on the other hand was laughable. To wonder what a cock would taste like, and then so skillfully swallow down Duncan's cock is anything but believable. He sure did one hell of a job at gobbling down that monster though. If he had taken Duncan's hot load, I may have been tempted to give another star to this scene.

i would like to thank Broke Straight Boys team for getting these amazing lads,
it was an enjoyable scene, i love duncan and kyle and i think they did fantastic
i would really love to seem them again, they made a great pair

For an oral-only scene, my second least favorite, I gave it a 3 - average on my grading system. I've seen better such scenes, but I've also seen worse. Kyle gets an "A" for effort in tackling Duncan's behemoth. Duncan's nervous giggle is charming, but after a while - for me - it becomes irritating; but that's just me. A few comments:

1. Lovelumps, I was thinking the same thing about Duncan's size. I would love to be a fly on the wall when he pulls that thing out for his date. However, I would love to try it in my mouth and in my ass - this 'ole gal wouldn't be the same, I'm sure - lol!!!!

2. Kyle - gay or straight - as I said on the thread on his solo - I don't necessarily see him register on my gaydar anymore than some other models who were never labelled as gay. But my gaydar is old as is its owner so maybe that has something to do with it. But I really don't care - I like a gay boy or so in the mix.

3. Robert - loved your turn ons/offs list - my order would be a tad different; e.g.

Turn ons - gay getting fucked by straight; gay getting fucked by bi; gay sucking straight; gay sucking bi; straight or bi sucking and/or fucking each other.

Major turn off - obvious tops (e.g. Johnny, Ayden, Spencer, Zane Tate) bottomming. I've lost the battle to keep Spencer top only; I hope the others can withstand the pressure of money and Clay's evil persuasive powers to get them to bottom.

Can be a turn on or off depending on the individual(s) involved - Solo scenes; oral only scenes; three or more -ways.

-

My turn-on fetishes would include any of yours, Robert, with "straight" included, as the name of this site implies. I even enjoyed some of the hot gays and bi's on Broke Straight Boys-1 when they were introduced as such and either just wanted to have sex with a straight boy or was there to help train one.

What turns me off most is when they are introduced as straight when they obviously are not. Makes me think they are using "straight" just to get on the site or they are ashamed of who they really are.

As I said, I actually enjoyed this scene. I like both models and I believed Duncan to be straight when he was first introduced and I still think he may be. Cum eating after such a short training period is a stretch to believe, but it could happen.

Kyle's dialog on the other hand was laughable. To wonder what a cock would taste like, and then so skillfully swallow down Duncan's cock is anything but believable. He sure did one hell of a job at gobbling down that monster though. If he had taken Duncan's hot load, I may have been tempted to give another star to this scene.
I do agree with both Robert & Robb. On BSB1, when David introduced us to a "gay boy" who was on the set to help introduce a newbie to gay sex, it made it a more believable situation, and easier for me to get into the scenario and go into my happy zone. :001_tongue:

I know that a percentage of the forum will say that they don't care if the model is believably straight or not, for for my fantasies and my fetish is for a model who is introduced to us as being straight to be believable in that role, if not in reality. Yes, for this viewer the most important word in BrokeSTRAIGHTBoys is the one highlighted in red. :smile:

I'm glad some people enjoyed it. I unfortunately thought this scene was very boring. There was zero chemistry between them and I felt like they just wanted it to be over. I also like Duncan but so far he hasn't really been paired with a model that can break him out of his shell. I still have high hopes for him. I still gave it a 3