• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Jesse and Kyle

Loved the scene. I like a serious rim job especially when followed up by some good fucking. Jesse delivered and Kyle took that dick like a trouper. I had no issue with there being no oral. I get so tired of that whole kiss, such and then fuck shtick being repeated in scene after scene, over and again. Jesse is a sexy little stud and while I do not care for the shaved look, I do realize it is all the thing among the younger kids for the most part.

So I just watched the BTS with the Kaden Alexander directing the see..... Jesse has eaten ass before...HMMM. Not his first time with a guy. No wonder he is so comfortable having sex with a dude. Doesn't bother me a bit.

Sorry, but if I just met Jesse on the street, I would have to see his ID before I could do him. He looks so fucking young. I like him though and when he proved his age to me...you got it...I'd do him. Don't like the shaved look either...makes him look even younger.

Poor Kyle. He can scream "fuck me harder" all day long while riding a cock, but if he doesn't quit sitting on his partner...ain't gonna happen. It's impossible to fuck while pinned down to the mattress.

So-so scene. I might have liked it better had I not watched the BTS first.

GROW SOME PUBES, JESSE!

I don't think Jesse is all that. I mean he is no Kodi.But a little hair would be nice. Not a big bush that is a turn off too.
But nicely trimmed rather than a plucked chicken look.