• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Kodi And Anthony: Best To Part Fuck Buddies

Beth

BSB Addict
Reaction score
Well guys, you did well, but I wouldn't take it any further. I like both of you, just not together. I see you more as "fuck buddies," than anything more. I appreciate the "determination," but the chemistry wasn't there...no matter how many times you tried to kiss passionately. Sometimes, that happens. I say move on and find another hole and stick to poke with.:001_unsure:

Not disappointed in this one, no way.

I am going to limit my remarks because Kodi is one of Mikeyank's all time favorite and I know when he views it he will have some tremendous things to say, so by faith in my Yankee friend, I am going to at this time agree with him.

I will say I just really enjoyed these two young men working together.

Have a question for you, is my old eyes failing me or does Kodi look more toned, or something, I just thought he looked great. Anthony is no slouch, great looks and personality he never disappoints me.

That's enough from me I will yield to my Yankee friend whenever he wakes up and views the video.

Mike, I must caution you not to fast forward like you do sometime, if you do you are going to miss something very good.

People... do we have an award for overacting.... we have the winner. Really not a fan of Anthony and I have a problem buying Bieber.. I mean Kodi as a top. Kodi is excellent as a bottom... and I hate to see him play a role that just doesn't work.
OK... it's just my opinion... ; )

it wasn't knock your socks off good. that being said, it wasn't a bad episode.
Kodi is on my top favorites list and anthony is enjoyable to watch.

Well folks I must disagree; yes there could have been a bit more chemistry and more kissing would have been nice, especially at the very end BUT for me that was about as close to perfect as anyone can get. I already sleep every night with visions of Kodi but this one will move to the top of my list. That boy has a HUGE set of low hanging balls on him and I seriously wonder if he feels any pain when he gets to slapping them against the bottom like he did here.:drool:

I will agree too disagree:::::: Bot of the guys tried but in some way or another it just doesn't work for them .........They tried and did
a good show but Clay this one did not work out sorry guy ya bombed on this one just like the one two videos ago sorry

Well guys, you did well, but I wouldn't take it any further. I like both of you, just not together. I see you more as "fuck buddies," than anything more. I appreciate the "determination," but the chemistry wasn't there...no matter how many times you tried to kiss passionately. Sometimes, that happens. I say move on and find another hole and stick to poke with.:001_unsure:

Agree with Beth and Centex - this one didn't work. Half way through the film I found myself answering messages on Grindr..

i glanced at the pix earlier and decided to not watch, maybe much later. 'some reason i was not as eager to see Kodi even though i'm still a fan of anthony. i've become less interested with Kodi. but speaking of being a fan, i've been a fan of BETH !!! just luv her sassy - right on commentaries. :sick2: :001_wub:

Agree with Beth and Centex - this one didn't work. Half way through the film I found myself answering messages on Grindr..

Sorry Jon,
Next time I put myself out there on Grindr, I try and make sure you're not watchingt a video. BTW, thanks for sucking my clit like a dick!:shock:

I won't say it was the best vid, but I enjoyed it. I'm partial to Kodi though. I like all of his vids.:drool:

I like both these boys so I enjoyed the scene. I agree that Kodi is a much better bottom and Anthony well I've said it before "I'm a bottom and I would fuck him" lol Good job fella's!!!

I thought this video was good, gave it a 4. Kodi has developed some very excellent oral skills and seems to enjoy it more each time, looking for just the right spot to bring a moan of pleasure from his partner. Anthony, of course, is a very hot bottom with an adorable ass. Just wonder if the moans of pleasure are actual or some times to "taped"?

This was a great scene the only issue is that I think Kodi is now more used to being a bottom and with Anthony only being a bottom he expects power tops to be fucking him, not a versatile lad that has mostly bottomed.
That being said Kodi gave an amazing blowjob while Anthony jerked Kodi off with Anthony saying fuck dude after a while then ordering Kodi to carry on sucking and Anthony who has sucked many dicks returned the favour and right from the off Kodi has his hand on the back of Anthony's head pushing him down on his cock as he let out a moan saying fuck yeah, gotta love how wet Anthony got Kodi's cock I couldn't stop laughing when he said it was his first time.

They soon got to fucking and Anthony was loving it as usual with his mouth wide open. I seriously think Anthony needs a 3-some scene so someone can have their cock in his mouth as he gets fucked... Oh wait that has all ready happened on NextDoorTwink. I loved Kodi shouting take that cock he was s good at fucking Anthony and Anthony must still be tight because Kodi was saying fuck yeah throughout fucking him so that ass must feel freaking awesome I guess that's why he only bottoms lol. The cum shots in this were so good awesome that Anthony came while getting fucked, Kodi was soon to pull out and cum on Anthony't stomach were he was told he gave a nice load.

Is Anthony's tattoo new I never noticed that before lol

On my grading system, this got a 2 - Fair. I like both guys but Kodi is much more believably a bottom than a top.

-

Let me start by saying that while I AM a fan of Anthony's, I'm not a particular fan of Kodi's. It's not that I don't like him - he always gets the job done - I just don't find him, to borrow a phrase I've read here, "believably straight". He's too pretty for my liking, and he (still) overacts a bit. That being said, I thoroughly enjoyed this scene! I thought both boys gave great blow jobs, and Kodi, who as many of you mentioned, is not primarily a top, went all out in pounding Anthony, who by the looks of it, enjoyed taking it, as much as I enjoyed watching it. Yes, some kissing might have made it even better, but then again, so would a nice facial, ending with Anthony cleaning Kodi's pole. I give it a 4 as is...

I watched this scene, and regretted doing so. Sorry, Anthony just does absolutely NOTHING for me. All I can add, is that they both got some dick sucking skills. Oh well, a rating of 3, is generous.

Agree with all three of you.
I like them both as bottoms........A LOT.
This was just a mismatch. It happens. This may have just been a scheduling issue. We've been told that sometimes it who is available.
I still watched the whole thing and used it to completion. :biggrin:
~Jstwicked

Imo this is a video of two of the best bottoms on bsb2. I really like both of these guys, but neither one of them should ever top. Their ass's were made for fucking. I think from watching videos of both of them bottoming, it is obvious that they like getting pounded by a hard cock. I look forward to seeing these guys with tops that will give them what they were born to recieve.