• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Kissing

silvercamel

Reaction score
Help me out guys...kissing to me is the hotest! it is the most intimate, sexy, etc etc. But I find it hard (sic) to go through every post to find kissing action. I have found Diesal and Jimmy (oh my god) and Vinny and Mateaus (words fail me) and one other I forget. Actually, I just want to check out my theory that with kissing always comes incredible cums.

So....if you know any others, direct me.

(by the way, Can we make kissing another payable activity?)

Help me out guys...kissing to me is the hotest! it is the most intimate, sexy, etc etc. But I find it hard (sic) to go through every post to find kissing action. I have found Diesal and Jimmy (oh my god) and Vinny and Mateaus (words fail me) and one other I forget. Actually, I just want to check out my theory that with kissing always comes incredible cums.

I am prety sure Eric and Ross kiss in an episode or two.:blush:

Jordan and Giovanni kiss a little bit in their first scene together. We are right there with you on the kissing Silvercamel. In fact David has promised that there will be more kissing in future vids. He has even hinted that some of the more popular models will be doing it in upcoming episodes.

On this kind of site it is much more difficult to get guys to do it because they are mostly straight. They seem to feel that they can do sex acts and they can rationalize that as just gay for pay. But many refuse to kiss because they're afraid that it will make them look willingly gay. It's a weird mindset when you ask straight guys to kiss.

Diesal was a real trailblazer when he took the plunge with kissing. We were floored. Because he was such a straight arrow for years. Now he has made it more acceptable for some of the other models to give it a go.

If anyone has such a list or goes to the trouble of making one please share it with me and I will incorporate it with the excel spreadsheet.

I agree with you 100%, kissing is so hot. I could kiss a guy for hours and have lol. It is just hard to get some of these guys to kiss. It is so weird since they will suck a dick, take a dick but omg kissing that's too gay lol.

Mark

Mark I have been there and live through it. It is the strangest thing...:confused1:

I agree with you 100%, kissing is so hot. I could kiss a guy for hours and have lol. It is just hard to get some of these guys to kiss. It is so weird since they will suck a dick, take a dick but omg kissing that's too gay lol.

Mark
It has been said here before, but a very typical response by a "straight" boy having sex with a guy is that "kissing is too intimate". I personally heard that from a 19 year old guy that I hooked up with over a telephone chat line back in the 1980's. He sucked dick, fucked (not me), and loved to rim a guy, (he did that to me), but he told me that kissing a guy is "too intimate". Go figure.:ohmy:

I am with you guys in this one. I have never understood it at all that "kissing is too intimate"!!

I recently had an interlude with a straight guy and he was all about the kissing...haha and he was very good I can tell you.
I guess each straightie is different just like all of us our different and we all have our lines drawn at certain things. I can respect it....haha I don't get it but I can respect it.

That said......"MORE KISSING PLEASE"!!!!!!:lol::sneaky2:

if i remember correctly i think i remember seeing tyler kiss at one point....or maybe im crazy. not sure, i could just be crazy for tyler.

so there was more to this post but i couldnt say it without feeling as though i degraded the boys so its gone. i just wanna end this with a list of my favorite boys that i think should all do a makeout scene together:

Tyler
Austin
CJ (refuses to kiss...makes me sad)
Diesal
Logan

if i remember correctly i think i remember seeing tyler kiss at one point....or maybe im crazy.

Hey JW,

You're not crazy. haha Tyler did indeed kiss briefly in one scene. Check out Tyler & Jacob. Page 14 (at the moment) on Feb. 2, 2008. It's arguably one of Tyler's best of the older vids. Back when he and Jacob were still new to the business and very shy.

omg! i do remember that video now! after re-watching it of course. the kiss wasnt hot and passionate like diesel and jimmy, but it was very cute. this video is very much what this site is about, awkward straight boys experimenting! watching jacob figure out how to suck his buddy's dick for the first time was super hot

Tyler kissing

Check out Tyler, Dustin, Nu. First Dustin and Nu kiss and then Dustin bends over and kisses Tyler while he is fucking him. Tyler looked like he enjoyed it.

AUGH! so close to a triple kiss!