• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Kissing, cum eating, and showing their cocks

Originally Posted by elyot1
Neither was Rahid, he sucked Daxter dry! That was so hot.

That was HOT but i doubt we will see him again he wasn't really into the gay for pay thing which is a shame as he really seemed to be taking to having that cock up his ass and he seemed to love sucking on it!:001_tt2:
I recently re watched that scene and it was totally hot watching Daxter shoot his copious load all over Rahids's face, and then Rahid licked it up, and the cum was dripping from his mouth and lips.

I also loved the scene with the kid who drank the glass of cum that Tyler and he had shot into. He took it in his mouth and then spit it back in the glass, but the sticky gooey cum dripped down from his mouth, as he coughed and looked repulsed by it. For some peculiar reason, I found that highly erotic.

Originally Posted by elyot1
Neither was Rahid, he sucked Daxter dry! That was so hot.

I recently re watched that scene and it was totally hot watching Daxter shoot his copious load all over Rahids's face, and then Rahid licked it up, and the cum was dripping from his mouth and lips.

I also loved the scene with the kid who drank the glass of cum that Tyler and he had shot into. He took it in his mouth and then spit it back in the glass, but the sticky gooey cum dripped down from his mouth, as he coughed and looked repulsed by it. For some peculiar reason, I found that highly erotic.

Dam, I just got wood reading this and remembering both of those scenes. They were defo erotic scenes. I do think one day we will see more of that. This site is still pretty young. When CF first started out they did not do much mouth kissing or cum eating. It happened few and far between. Now it has become almost a norm for a shoot. I think as the site evolves the intrinsic peer pressure to step up to the plate and perform kissing scenes, facials, and cum eating will become a natural part of the site's evolution.:001_unsure:

I'm not saying they have to do it all the time, but more often would be awesome though. If you notice the top rated episodes are ALWAYS the ones where there is kissing, and cum eating. For example, the scene with Dustin and Nelson: Dustin is straight, Nelson is gay. Yet there were several times when Dustin was fucking Nelson where he would spontaneously start kissing him which was so hot! He got caught up in the moment, and even though he's straight, he still enjoyed kissing Nelson when he was plowing him. It was equally as hot when Nelson told him to shoot on his face, which Dustin did, and Nelson licked his cock clean. And with Rabib and Daxter, as a couple guys pointed out, that was so hot too how even though Rabib didn't seem to be enjoying himself at all, he still had Daxter point at his mouth and cum all over his open mouth and then started sucking Daxter's cock dry! I also thought it was HOT how both Rabib and Daxter are straight, how Daxter was 1/2 hard and curved to the left already when he took his clothes off, even though he's straight.

Dam, I just got wood reading this and remembering both of those scenes. They were defo erotic scenes. I do think one day we will see more of that. This site is still pretty young. When CF first started out they did not do much mouth kissing or cum eating. It happened few and far between. Now it has become almost a norm for a shoot. I think as the site evolves the intrinsic peer pressure to step up to the plate and perform kissing scenes, facials, and cum eating will become a natural part of the site's evolution.:001_unsure:

OK Guys, in this "greened Up" health concious day and age, can we please stop calling it "Cum Eating" and refer to it in a more healthy fashion, say as, .................."Our daily protein shake?" I'm just saying...............!:001_tt2: And I promise, I will refer to "the Glass" as my "Organic Protein Collection Beaker", ok?:lol: Al Gore will be soooo Proud!

Last edited:
What? Nobody liked my last post?

As for the cum eating, I much prefer the term, semen savor.

I would love to contribute to your Organic Protein Collection Beaker. However, the miles between us do deter me...............

As for the cum eating, I much prefer the term, semen savor.

I would love to contribute to your Organic Protein Collection Beaker. However, the miles between us do deter me...............

PM your address, return and I will auction it off! LOL!!:lol::001_tt2:

Semen Savor? Doesitcome in roles? Different colors? LMAO! I love it!

lol ...Different colors..... well it could with the odd drop of food colouring added

I know I'm slow, but..................... Semen savor I thought Paris was making a joke, You know, semen savor.....Life Savers? HELLLLLLOOO! Roles? Different Colors? JEEEEEZ! Now I'm REALLY ROFLLMAO!

AHHH ME! I give up!

We like to amuse ....... well i do anyway lol

You could even add a nice acohole flavor for those not so tastie samples lol

Alcohol flavor, ok, so? like Anisette, or maybe licorice, or the ever popular rum? Not to drag us back to reality too fast, but I assume everyone knows that men who smoke regularly have a very bitter semen? Notthat I am an expert,.... ok, maybe some would say I am, or was, but I have always found this to be true.

Tyler and kissing

Hummmm! you know that is a good question. I really think that if they are going to be regulars on Broke Straight Boys that kissing should be mandatory for the experienced guys. But, I never thought about the intimacy factor until Tyler brought it up. But, I feel kind of like they are already having gay sex for money (I.e. acting like they are gay or bisexual.) It is in this context that I say, either you are acting or you are not. Actors, get paid by how well they sell their performance. So, why not ask for more kissing from the more experienced modles? It should still be their choice. But, Hey; Dave controls the purse strings. (I.e. Ok, the scene pays a maximum of $1,500.00. and a minimum of $200.00. If you do jack off the other guys, suck their dicks (really good), participate in anal sex topping or bottoming, shoot your load, and make out passionately kissing each of the modles, you get the whole $1,500.00. If you don't perform adequately then the amount of money you make will be much less. Your choice...) Tyler, could really help with this a lot. He is a business major. And marketing and product development are part of those courses. Use Tyler's, Cj's, and Anthony's past performances as a Gage Owens for other modles. Those three all take the cock deep down their throats and with little prompting. They bottom like a trooper... They sell the idea that they are straight and they are eager to do a good job for the money. I am sure that money is very influential in a guy sucking another guy's dick. As far as cum eating goes only if they want to. Really, that should be a choice for each model because of the risks involved and the wide variety of tastes of cum. It sure would be hot:thumbup: though.

I emember Tyler's saying kissing was too intimate, but when he was directing his videos the first thing he had Austin and Danny (I miss Danny) do was kiss. When Dustin was topping him and leaned over and kissed Tyler he didn't push him away but pulled him closer. Kissing and some cum eating seem to be more and more prevelant on the other populat sites. Jayman is right. Its as much a part of your job as sucking a cock, topping or bottoming. AND its hot.

Markymark is the best!

OK Guys, in this "greened Up" health concious day and age, can we please stop calling it "Cum Eating" and refer to it in a more healthy fashion, say as, .................."Our daily protein shake?" I'm just saying...............!:001_tt2: And I promise, I will refer to "the Glass" as my "Organic Protein Collection Beaker", ok?:lol: Al Gore will be soooo Proud!

Markymark, I always enjoy reading what you have to say. Both your humor and insightful comments. Thanks

I hope so Jayman, the site has to move on with the times and demands of it's subscribers. The aforementioned scenes are definately erotic as you state and I love watching and participating in such activities :001_tt2: