• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Kissing, cum eating, and showing their cocks

lesit78

BSB Addict
Reaction score
Does anyone notice that the highest rated episodes are always the ones that have kissing? I hate that they don't have a lot more kissing.

Also, am I the only one that wishes they would start having some cum eating?

Finally, I HATE how they never show us the guys' cock! Like the one with Derek and the other guy two weeks ago, I almost threw my remote control at my computer screen when TOTALLY HOT Derek was standing up and pulled off his underwear, and right when he pulled them off, the freakin camera pulls away from him and you don't even get to see him standing there completely naked! You don't see him again until he's sitting down on that dang couch, where you can't really see their cock that well when they're always sitting on that blasted couch.

They always pull the camera away at the worst possible times!!!

Good point there, but it's impossible to complain about what you see when a threesome has to get up to turn the couch into the bed (like the messages you get when you're in a cam-chat room and everyone is going "plz stnd up").

David always dives at the dicks with his cam at that point. I love that. David loves that.

I suppose you have to remember that the guys are allegedly straight, and a lot of str8s don't like kissing and cum eating - they leave that to us gays.. yum yum.. But yes I suppose anything is possible if the price is right.

Kissing and cum eating yes, changing camera things around no.

:001_unsure: Okay, Ive never ever once tasted cum. Reason being, frankly speaking, anytime i try to- i always feel as though im going to vomit.
Okay, i may have tasted a bit of precum, maybe , w/o realizing but ive never had a guy shoot in my mouth. And yes, i saw the disapoint in few peoples faces.

So to my questions, does it have any distinct taste? maybe if i can relate it to something, that taste good, i can finally go though with it. :confused1:

:001_unsure: Okay, Ive never ever once tasted cum. Reason being, frankly speaking, anytime i try to- i always feel as though im going to vomit.
Okay, i may have tasted a bit of precum, maybe , w/o realizing but ive never had a guy shoot in my mouth. And yes, i saw the disapoint in few peoples faces.

So to my questions, does it have any distinct taste? maybe if i can relate it to something, that taste good, i can finally go though with it. :confused1:

Swear this is true. If the guy drink apple juice before, that's what his cum will taste like. Have taken a few loads in my time and love it when the guy takes my jizz. The scenes where the suckee gets involved with cum tasting are really hot to me. Notice a lot of other sites are coming around to sum swallowing.

Clydefrog, in my experience, cum doesn't really have a distinct taste. It varies from person to person. It's kind of salty in my opinion pretty consistently. I don't find it gross, unless the guy does something to turn me off.

i betcha ricky could comment here with insitght on how cum taste.When will he be back.

Does anyone notice that the highest rated episodes are always the ones that have kissing? I hate that they don't have a lot more kissing.

Also, am I the only one that wishes they would start having some cum eating?

Finally, I HATE how they never show us the guys' cock! Like the one with Derek and the other guy two weeks ago, I almost threw my remote control at my computer screen when TOTALLY HOT Derek was standing up and pulled off his underwear, and right when he pulled them off, the freakin camera pulls away from him and you don't even get to see him standing there completely naked! You don't see him again until he's sitting down on that dang couch, where you can't really see their cock that well when they're always sitting on that blasted couch.

They always pull the camera away at the worst possible times!!!

I agree about the kissing and the facials however, one has to remember that these guys are allegedly straight and are doing it just for money. I also think that it would be nice if guys stripped each other instead of just getting instructions to take their clothes off all at once.

Good til the last drop!

Hey, straight, bi or gay, some of these guys would get off on some big loads going in their mouth. I loved Mike in the August 23rd shoot. Diesal & Tyler let their loads go in his face and Mike did all he could to get every drop in his mouth. Then he kept sucking their cum covered cocks. He loved it and it was very hot!
Anthony & Mike are two for sure that would be hot and be up for it. I also think that Alden & Robert would do this. Both guys are so hot and Robert gets left out of the topics here. He is very cute, great smile and boy next door hot! He is a little shy. Remember he couldn't do his first solo, he walked out. But I have a feeling Robert will do "anything" with Alden!

Kissing and or cum eating...

Hummmm! you know that is a good question. I really think that if they are going to be regulars on Broke Straight Boys that kissing should be mandatory for the experienced guys. But, I never thought about the intimacy factor until Tyler brought it up. But, I feel kind of like they are already having gay sex for money (I.e. acting like they are gay or bisexual.) It is in this context that I say, either you are acting or you are not. Actors, get paid by how well they sell their performance. So, why not ask for more kissing from the more experienced modles? It should still be their choice. But, Hey; Dave controls the purse strings. (I.e. Ok, the scene pays a maximum of $1,500.00. and a minimum of $200.00. If you do jack off the other guys, suck their dicks (really good), participate in anal sex topping or bottoming, shoot your load, and make out passionately kissing each of the modles, you get the whole $1,500.00. If you don't perform adequately then the amount of money you make will be much less. Your choice...) Tyler, could really help with this a lot. He is a business major. And marketing and product development are part of those courses. Use Tyler's, Cj's, and Anthony's past performances as a Gage Owens for other modles. Those three all take the cock deep down their throats and with little prompting. They bottom like a trooper... They sell the idea that they are straight and they are eager to do a good job for the money. I am sure that money is very influential in a guy sucking another guy's dick. As far as cum eating goes only if they want to. Really, that should be a choice for each model because of the risks involved and the wide variety of tastes of cum. It sure would be hot:thumbup: though.

Last edited:
hmm, thats odd :lol: lol.
Orange juice makes it taste sweet Dairry products make it bitter and sour. You are correct. Natural fruit juices make it taste sweeter.

Kissing

Hummmm! you know that is a good question. I really think that if they are going to be regulars on Broke Straight Boys that kissing should be mandatory for the experienced guys. But, I never thought about the intimacy factor until Tyler brought it up. But, I feel kind of like they are already having gay sex for money (I.e. acting like they are gay or bisexual.) It is in this context that I say, either you are acting or you are not. Actors, get paid by how well they sell their performance. So, why not ask for more kissing from the more experienced modles? It should still be their choice. But, Hey; Dave controls the purse strings. (I.e. Ok, the scene pays a maximum of $1,500.00. and a minimum of $200.00. If you do jack off the other guys, suck their discks (really good), participate in anal sex topping or bottoming, shoot your load, and make out passionately kissing each of the modles, you get the whole $1,500.00. If you don't perform adequately then the amount of money you make will be much less. Your choice...) Use Tyler's, Cj's, and Anthony's past performances as a Gage Owens for other modles. Those three all take the cock deep down their throats and with little prompting. They bottom like a trooper... They sell the idea that they are straight and they are eager to do a good job for the money. I am sure that money is very influential in a guy sucking another guy's dick. As far as cum eating goes only if they want to. Really, that should be a choice for each model because of the risks involved and the wide variety of tastes of cum. It sure would be hot:thumbup: though.

Good point. You make a great case. You are getting paid. You put a guys cock in your mouth, what's the problem with kissing him. (Corbin Fisher's guys all kiss and it is HOT) You got over putting a cock in your mouth get over kissing a guy. As far as cum eating, that should be an individual choice altho it is really HOT. (I'[m thinking Tyler licking Austin's cum covered cock. I check that one out every once in awhile. Right on Jayman!

Cum eating is something that would make a lot of scenes more interesting, the question is, how many of the models would be willing to do it.

I like to swallow cum, but only from the source because it is so exciting, not because it tastes good. Occasionally you'll get some sweet cum, but most of it has a bitter taste. My suggestion is you swallow it quickly, which BTW is the safest way to do it.

also would be nice if when they fuck they dont pull out to cum. I love to see guys cum IN the ass or mouth. even with a condom. would be nice to see no condom too.

Unsafe At Any Price??

I love to see guys cum IN the ass or mouth, would be nice to see no condom too.

I hate to be rude......but have you lost your mind!!....or have you forgotten about the thousands of young men who have died from HIV. David, the Broke Straight Boys, and College Boy Physicals have always maintained a safe sex policy....condoms forever!!

David doesn't know where these boys have been, what they do, or if what they've done has been safe. David is running a safe sex fantasy site and I applaud him for it. Time and time again David has said we only do anal with condoms.

There are plenty of sites you can go to that feature bareback sex if you want to see it.....for my self, Broke Straight Boys policy rules!

Sorry I got on my soapbox, but the thought of someone encouraging unsafe sex makes me angry.

I'm sure we have all lost friends to this horrible disease, but we should make every effort to enjoy sex, but to enjoy it safely! :001_smile: