• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Justin And Darron - Scene Thread

So the hardest cock was on the so-called straight boy and softest on the so-called gay boy, what does that tell you, just askin' you know.

Hot scene. Good before and after scenes as well.
It was mentioned that it was the first time in history that a model came twice back to back. Is back to back twice within a few minutes? I’m just curious because Kace Axel came 3 times in a scene.
Still a hot scene and I gave it all 5s

Both were super. I would love to see Darron show his great skills in a flip scene. How about it Mark ?

Here is some extra full sized non watermarked photos for members only.

Attachments

• IMG_2664.jpg
    IMG_2664.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_2665.jpg
    IMG_2665.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_2671.jpg
    IMG_2671.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_2673.jpg
    IMG_2673.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_2678.jpg
    IMG_2678.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_2691.jpg
    IMG_2691.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_2705.jpg
    IMG_2705.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 28
Just watched the Post Scene Interview, which in a sense was also a Public Service Announcement as Darron disclosed that the bandage on his upper right arm was placed there after his recent COVID vaccination from which he had only mild discomfort and a bruise. Kudos to David for asking about that bandage and Darron for answering that question. It's highly likely that the hot ass of Darron had more discomfort from doing this scene than his upper arm had from being vaccinated!

Both were super. I would love to see Darron show his great skills in a flip scene. How about it Mark ?

There are more scenes of Darron in the "vault" that will soon be released showing flip & him topping...just stay tuned and keep on watching!

There are more scenes of Darron in the "vault" that will soon be released showing flip & him topping...just stay tuned and keep on watching!

Can't wait & keep bringing him back. It seems Justin would be ready to get fucked from how he did this scene or is it wishful thinking on my part?

Hot cum shots! Scene would have been (much) better was a camera (even stationary) placed from behind.

Some examples:

1342-pic-26.jpg

1418-pic-20.jpg

1633-pic-23-1.jpg

1709-pic-19.jpg

1709-pic-24.jpg

1642-pic-13.jpg

1342-pic-26.jpg

1418-pic-20.jpg