• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Darron Pounds Eddie With Big Cock - scene thread

Jaybifla

Chris Star and Brock Lee Reynold’s number 1 fan!
Reaction score
Before scene is nice. Sexy boys. I think Eddie is too eager to get shit going to be anything but gay. But hey, that’s my opinion. This should be a good scene.

IMG_0711.jpeg

Before scene is nice. Sexy boys. I think Eddie is too eager to get shit going to be anything but gay. But hey, that’s my opinion. This should be a good scene.

View attachment 182709
Completely agree with Jay. Eddie is raring to go and do it all as he opened Darron’s pants and began sucking him during the before scene. I think Eddie is going to love Darron’s skills in the scene. As David pointed out it will be David & Eddie filming Darron & Eddie. I’m looking forward to another excellent scene with these two hotties! :biggrin:

View attachment 182709
I agree Jay I think Eddie is our new bottom boy all though David did say he was going to top next time he has a nice dick, Darron is a super star, I liked his comment on rimming.

Completely agree with Jay. Eddie is raring to go and do it all as he opened Darron’s pants and began sucking him during the before scene. I think Eddie is going to love Darron’s skills in the scene. As David pointed out it will be David & Eddie filming Darron & Eddie. I’m looking forward to another excellent scene with these two hotties! :biggrin:
I tip my hat to you sir.
hattip.gif

Hot scene. Nah, Eddie ain’t there for the money. He’s been waiting to suck that dick. He sucked Darron’s dick like his life depended on it and it was exciting to see. Of course Darron is already a favorite, and I’m starting to love this Eddie Church.

I agree Jay this is not Eddie's first or second time sucking dick, he got on Darren's dick like a pro and Darron has a big dick., I do beleieve he is new to anal sex buts he seems to really like it, he was starting to get into riding that big dick at the 12:30 mark, I don't feel we have to worry about Eddie he will improve with each new scene. I gave both boys a 5 and the scene a 4. Thanks D&E for the hairy hole rimming shot. Good new talent, Thanks D&E and Broke Straight Boys!

P.S. I am already a Eddie Church fan!

Very enjoyable after scene as well. Two relaxed dudes and Eddie still hard in his post cum state. And Darron looking hot as always relaxed touching and complimenting Eddie’s attributes. Very enjoyable weekend of chatting, sucking and fucking with some more chat indicating what a great time was had by all.

Just watched the pre scene interview, the video itself and post scene interview: The bottom line is that David awarded both boys $1800 each,his highest award of late! The rimming was outstanding as was the sucking and fucking! Eddie looks like a hot bottom to me, but David apparently has Eddie scheduled to top next time, so we shall see.