• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Just for shits Poll

Whats Hotter? LOL For shits and giggles guys.

• Styled

Votes: 25 78.1%
  • Not Styled

Votes: 8 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wait a second !!!! what the hell are you wearing!

Jason, that was my reaction ..lol and Blake I like the more casual shot better

The problem here is the lighting in the first picture is reduced, making the face appear to have a shadow across it. It is harder to determine the better picture, when the lighting is different! I may be forced to choose the Marie Antoinette Wig picture, if only because it is clearer?

I would say you look better with your hair styled. But fuck, if you were wearing a jock strap like that, I wouldn't even care if you had a head...well, not that one anyway!:w00t:

I would say you look better with your hair styled. But fuck, if you were wearing a jock strap like that, I wouldn't even care if you had a head...well, not that one anyway!:w00t:

The jockstrap is very nice, but I still love to run my hands through his hair, while we have our fun.:w00t:

The jockstrap is very nice, but I still love to run my hands through his hair, while we have our fun.:w00t:

You are so right Ms K, and a styled hairdo just interferes with that!

Sorry, JLipps, I do love the styled look.

I'd like to run my fingers through his hair too. (his pubes and his butt hair)

You are such a dirty, dirty boy, Robb. :001_rolleyes:

dont vote on the picture! lol vote on which makes me look more desirable to fuck me. lol

the styled hair makes you look hotter, but my fantasy would involve touching your chest, pubic and public hair. my concern would be that with styled hair i would be tempted to mess up your hair and that would make you a less desirable fuck. the fact that you have hair in the right places that counts.
jockstraps make your ass look hotter and my fantasy would involve me watching you do your hair after a roll across the bed and on to the floor!
i am torn! style or natural!?

Go kinky!

The problem here is the lighting in the first picture is reduced, making the face appear to have a shadow across it. It is harder to determine the better picture, when the lighting is different! I may be forced to choose the Marie Antoinette Wig picture, if only because it is clearer?

As your such appointed and declared court jester, one must agree that the stylish Marie-Antoinette wig not only suits Brad Pit. Maybe Blake could try out some dresses now?

In my opinion a straight guy in a dress, is still a straight guy. It could look real hot!

Last edited:
I think either pic is very good. But that is not your ass. ?hair did it go away. Personally I think men who style their hair, get manicures and yes pedicures are hot. Doesn't mean I want to know them.