• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Just for shits Poll

Whats Hotter? LOL For shits and giggles guys.

• Styled

Votes: 25 78.1%
  • Not Styled

Votes: 8 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BlakeBennet

BSB Model
BSB Model
Reaction score
photo 3.jpgflat hair.jpgHair styled/Not? lol
(please dont take seriously) im just having some fun.

seriously.. if you have anything negative to say.. just dont.. last time was a disaster, and i was just posting like you guys. lol HAVE FUN! DONT BASH!

Peace and Love guys. Peace and Hard on, i mean love.

could i get one of those coffee, tea or milk type questions?
i always answer yes to that question.
could you try on one of those skull caps. i want to see if bald would make you less attractive.
i haven't voted yet! in one i was captured by your butt and in the other by your eyes!
i'll get back to you! right now it's between your eyes and your butt.

Dear Blake:

we, the Fraternal Mates of Kappa Rho Upsilon, a queer Texas fraternity think that in both pics you are hot as hell...
you have given us countless moments that inspired us to orgies, spooge all over the houses in Austin and Bryan/College Station...

along with Kodi you are the hottest especially because you kiss well and you know how to keep fucking while kissing...

much luv Blake from KRU <muahz>

the truth be told i am like my avatar. first, i check out the face to look at the eyes and look for a smile. then i check out the butt!

maybe, i am just shallow, but to me it's what's beneath your hair that makes you desirable.

show two photos both just showing a head shot. the picture showing your ass raises implicit associations. without thinking about it, i would pick the one with the ass in the picture.

I like both photos, however I like the first one the best. I am assuming that one is the one called syled. If no, I made an ooppps when I voted. Oh well not the end of the world. lol

Dear Blake:

we, the Fraternal Mates of Kappa Rho Upsilon, a queer Texas fraternity think that in both pics you are hot as hell...
you have given us countless moments that inspired us to orgies, spooge all over the houses in Austin and Bryan/College Station...

along with Kodi you are the hottest especially because you kiss well and you know how to keep fucking while kissing...

much luv Blake from KRU <muahz>

Damn guys, you know how to flatter your fellow texan, Keep at it boys!!! paint the town WHITE! hahahahaa

ohhhhhh boyyy ! Here we go again :p Although I would say your more apealing with the styled hair I am comvinced these pictures have bias. I think you took your best pic and set it beside a much more average pic of you hahahaha jk

Normally I find non-styled sexier. The thing about styled, is sometimes the guy then looks too pretty, and I don't really care for pretty boys.

Dam Blake I honestly can not decide, every time I think I can pick one I get to looking at the other; you need a choice for all of the above! The Jock strap does tend to really pull the eye but I tried to stick to the topic of the question. :id_hitit:

Dam Blake I honestly can not decide, every time I think I can pick one I get to looking at the other; you need a choice for all of the above! The Jock strap does tend to really pull the eye but I tried to stick to the topic of the question. :id_hitit:

Denny Bear is absolutely right. It's just two pictures...

Blake at this moment I would go with the one, that you do not want me to choose.

We need plenty more pictures. Check out the thread: "Hot and Naked", if you need inspiration.

m1mzukgatnl2_700.jpg

Last edited:
For us to make an "iinformed choice" and not just an "inflamed choice"

Dearest Blake,

To be kind, I feel most forumites are "a little bit on the "VISUAL SIDE" to begin with! For our brains to begin functioning, we need to have the required "pavlovian stimulous", meaning a picture with/ and another picture without/"Styled hair" along with your mandatory "beautifully fabulous butt shot in the near background"! That's essential for us to begin salivating in anticipation and our becoming truly objective in this scientific endeavor. Remember "Polls" are only as good as the data they include exciting the voter to take action Yea or Nay through their vote. Think of your glorious butt as dangling that essential "proverbial carrot" under the horse's nose as necessary incentive I mentioned earlier.

After all, you and you alone must decide if this "life-or-death poll" over your styled or unstyled hair is crucial enough for potential voters to go to the extra effort of you providing truly decisive statistically significant data! After all, you may never have this chance again to prove your point by getting the best polling data available!

I am a firm believer that we ALL can learn something from everyone we encounter, regardless of their station in life. It is for us to make the best of whatever they have to offer us!

Sincerely,

Stimpy

Last edited:
Blond

Who would like to see Blake as blond? That question was not asked. And your Marie-Antoinette hair style suits you better, than I could have imagined.

Shave the whole fricken mop off! haha You would look good long hair, bald, styled or sloppy and you know it Blake. But don't even think about manscaping (now thats gay).lol