• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Junior Member to Member

Doesn't matter a bit...just a milestone the site has created.

Chafu213

Jon without the H, you can pinch 100 or so from me if you want dude, then you'll be senior lol. Mind you if we carry on chatting like we have done today then you will soon be past the 100 milestone and we will be the first married forum members. :biggrin:

Jon without the H, you can pinch 100 or so from me if you want dude, then you'll be senior lol. Mind you if we carry on chatting like we have done today then you will soon be past the 100 milestone and we will be the first married forum members. :biggrin:

Wow, shocking news flash. I was getting ready to tell zyl84 how hot you are. I guess the matchmaking is off.

Wow, talk about getting dumped at the alter. LOL:w00t::confused1: Love ya Jon...