• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Junior Member to Member

chafu213

Reaction score
Greetings!

Just noticed I've been upgraded from Junior Member to Member. I know I've read it many times before, but can someone tell me again what the magic number of posts are to move from one category to another?

Suffering from short term memory loss at the moment...

Forward
Chafu213

Greetings!

Just noticed I've been upgraded from Junior Member to Member. I know I've read it many times before, but can someone tell me again what the magic number of posts are to move from one category to another?

Suffering from short term memory loss at the moment...

Forward
Chafu213

Congrats Chafu, not sure about junior to member but I think its 100 for Senior member. There are no more steps to climb after that, so you'll be a senior member for the rest of your time on the site.

Thanks...now that I'm up to date with both Forums, I expect to post more often, and should be a Senior Member soon. Kinda exciting...unlike becoming an AARP member was.

Forward
chafu213

You move from Junior Member to Member after 30 posts and move from Member to Senior Member after 100 posts.

Whats AARP ?

American Association of Retired People or something like that. You become eligible at age 50. They offer discounts on a wide variety of things: insurance, hotels, etc etc etc.

You don't need to actually be retired, just 50. I'm... (doing the math, carry the one....) 56 and don't plan to retire for at least another decade.

It was kind of a reality check when I got their application in the mail 6 years ago. I thought: why am I getting this? I'm only 35....then I figured out I'd actually turned 50.

Age-it's all relative anyway. My students are always telling me I don't act my age, and I say "thanks"!

Chafu213

No problem. I remember being really excited to be the first lady of the forum to move to Senior Member. It's silly looking back upon it now, but I just want to say again, I love this forum.

No problem. I remember being really excited to be the first lady of the forum to move to Senior Member. It's silly looking back upon it now, but I just want to say again, I love this forum.

I remember reading your first posts, and have enjoyed your input over the past few months. I think it's cool that we have females on this site.

Haven't had a chance to watch your interviews yet. A touch of OCD requires that I go through everything in chronological order. Soon come.

I love this forum too!

Chafu213

Hey Chafu. I must ask since you admit to a bit of OCD. Do you mean literally that you are reading every post of every thread ever written on here? Or are you picking and choosing those you think would be of most interest to you?

Hey Chafu. I must ask since you admit to a bit of OCD. Do you mean literally that you are reading every post of every thread ever written on here? Or are you picking and choosing those you think would be of most interest to you?

The first one, literally.

Tho' I must admit I'm not REALLY completely caught up with both Forums. In the General Chat, there's an "I'M BORED..." thread. I'm only up to Page 291 on that. Hafta admit that's an appropriate title.

OK, maybe it's more than "a bit" of OCD.

Ever forward
Chafu213

Tho' I must admit I'm not REALLY completely caught up with both Forums. In the General Chat, there's an "I'M BORED..." thread. I'm only up to Page 291 on that. Hafta admit that's an appropriate title.

Ever forward
Chafu213
If you can make it through that entire thread, you are a better man than I, or perhaps you need counseling. :blink: But have fun going through the past of this fine forum and web site. :thumbup:

Chafu, maybe you could bump really interesting threads for the newer people as you come across them. It might spark some good conversations for the "new forum."

Chafu, maybe you could bump really interesting threads for the newer people as you come across them. It might spark some good conversations for the "new forum."

Actually I have bumped a couple/three threads that I've wanted to respond to, and there has been some new interest in those shown.

Back to work

Chafu213

I was pretty excited when I made Senior Member!

Ever forward
Chafu213

If you go much farther on the "I'm Bored" thread you may have to hide the gun. LOL

Plenty of talk about going to do laundry, run to the grocery store, etc... Talk of needing to run off to go pee for a minute. How you'll keep your sanity I don't know. :ohmy:

I usually scan through about 10 pages of posts in 5 minutes or less. There are some funny links, but for the most part the title of the thread is very suitable. My OCD won't let me quit until I'm done.

I'm almost done with "Past Broke Straight Boys Gatherings". Who is that foxy Thundercizzle who seems to have taken over for Patrick? I think I'm in love ;-)

Forward
Chafu213

I usually scan through about 10 pages of posts in 5 minutes or less. There are some funny links, but for the most part the title of the thread is very suitable. My OCD won't let me quit until I'm done.

I'm almost done with "Past Broke Straight Boys Gatherings". Who is that foxy Thundercizzle who seems to have taken over for Patrick? I think I'm in love ;-)

Forward
Chafu213

I met him in Orlando. He's a very nice guy. He looks even younger in person. And he has some biceps that anyone would envy. :drool: