• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Jordan

Denny Bear

Reaction score
I hate to be the first one to start the review threads but heck some one has to do it. Ah the Jordan solo we have been waiting for, can you say sweet innocence? It brought to mind an old Simon and Garfunkle song. This young lad is so so innocent and wanting to please even down to calling David Sir, yes sir, no sir. And so happy to get a job offer. Also a very nice cum shot, if it had come any more from the heart there would have been blood involved. At first I didn't know if I liked shooting in the office but it was actually sort of a nice change of pace. All in all a really nice solo David, keep it up sir...:001_tongue:

I hate to be the first one to start the review threads but heck some one has to do it. Ah the Jordan solo we have been waiting for, can you say sweet innocence? It brought to mind an old Simon and Garfunkle song. This young lad is so so innocent and wanting to please even down to calling David Sir, yes sir, no sir. And so happy to get a job offer. Also a very nice cum shot, if it had come any more from the heart there would have been blood involved. At first I didn't know if I liked shooting in the office but it was actually sort of a nice change of pace. All in all a really nice solo David, keep it up sir...:001_tongue:
I haven't watched this yet, but I am curious as to what Simon & Garfunkle song are you referring to. I am a huge fan of their's. Thanks.

Jordan Is Hot!!

I know that I am in the minority among the posters to the forum, and the guys who vote on the videos, but I can really get into a solo interview and jerk off scene if the guy is hot and to my taste. Well, Jordan is unbelievably hot and totally to my taste. (In fact I would LOVE to taste him, but that is a different story :wink: ).

Being from the northeast myself, I really get into New York and New Jersey boys and their accents. Basically I love 99% about Jordan. He is incredibly cute, has an awesome smile and body. I love his smooth chest and rippling abs. It was so cute the way he felt himself up initially as David was interviewing him, as he removed his shirt, and then he felt his own biceps and showed them to Dave. I even love that treasure trail that is so hot when I see a guy like him on the beach or in low cut jeans without a shirt. I said that I like 99% about Jordan, because I am not a huge fan of uncut dicks. I am actually ashamed of myself for that, as God made all men that way, but I have been so conditioned throughout my life to get used to the circumcised look, that it is not as appealing to me, as it should be.

And Jordan's personality is so fucking cute too. He has that "little boy" look and charm, that I'm sure he has used to his advantage since he was young. I'm sure that older ladies and men have always enjoyed his youthful enthusiasm and charm. When David told him he had the job and paid him $200, (minus a $5 bank fee for cashing the check), he was so grateful and excited, that he acted like he was getting paid $1000. He is a charmer.

And he has a sexual presence about him. I loved how he showed off for the camera while jerking off, feeling himself up, and looking directly into the camera at times, and I loved his constant moaning and repeating, "Ah fuck" over and over as he jerked off and then when he shot him load.

I guess I am smitten. I enjoyed the previously shown work of Jordan, but the behind the scenes interview and audition tape, right in Dave's office was great, and makes me appreciate this very good looking young man, even more. Thank you for a most enjoyable video.

Great video. I am going to take a leap and assume the reason it has not been hitherto posted is that it was shot in your office. Probably due to editing Jordan seemed to give an extreme interpretation to "Take off your shirt.". Beautiful young man. nice personality.

I know that I am in the minority among the posters to the forum, and the guys who vote on the videos, but I can really get into a solo interview and jerk off scene if the guy is hot and to my taste. Well, Jordan is unbelievably hot and totally to my taste. (In fact I would LOVE to taste him, but that is a different story :wink: ).

Being from the northeast myself, I really get into New York and New Jersey boys and their accents. Basically I love 99% about Jordan. He is incredibly cute, has an awesome smile and body. I love his smooth chest and rippling abs. It was so cute the way he felt himself up initially as David was interviewing him, as he removed his shirt, and then he felt his own biceps and showed them to Dave. I even love that treasure trail that is so hot when I see a guy like him on the beach or in low cut jeans without a shirt. I said that I like 99% about Jordan, because I am not a huge fan of uncut dicks. I am actually ashamed of myself for that, as God made all men that way, but I have been so conditioned throughout my life to get used to the circumcised look, that it is not as appealing to me, as it should be.

And Jordan's personality is so fucking cute too. He has that "little boy" look and charm, that I'm sure he has used to his advantage since he was young. I'm sure that older ladies and men have always enjoyed his youthful enthusiasm and charm. When David told him he had the job and paid him $200, (minus a $5 bank fee for cashing the check), he was so grateful and excited, that he acted like he was getting paid $1000. He is a charmer.

And he has a sexual presence about him. I loved how he showed off for the camera while jerking off, feeling himself up, and looking directly into the camera at times, and I loved his constant moaning and repeating, "Ah fuck" over and over as he jerked off and then when he shot him load.

I guess I am smitten. I enjoyed the previously shown work of Jordan, but the behind the scenes interview and audition tape, right in Dave's office was great, and makes me appreciate this very good looking young man, even more. Thank you for a most enjoyable video.

I couldn't agree more except I love uncut dicks, lol. The thing I couldn't stop saying through the whole video is how I needed to be between his legs helping him out!:001_tt2:

That is the part of the scene that sealed the deal for me with Jordan. And not in a sexual sense. When I saw the look of shock and joy on Jordan's face when he was told that not only did he get the job but that he would walk out of the office with $200...I got all mushy for him. Like I just wanted to run up and give him a hug. He epitomizes the premise of the site where we refer to "broke". David knows that many of these guys are so broke that they don't have a bank account to deposit the checks.

I've been through the "broke college student" phase in my life and it was not fun. So I can relate to all of the emotions that played across Jordan's face when he found out he was reaping an unexpected windfall of $200. Wow! I can tell my roommates that I will be getting money to pay rent soon. So I won't be homeless. I could actually treat myself to a gourmet feast at McDonald's. Maybe I'll get a Big Mac. Maybe I'll treat myself to a sundae to celebrate! Then with soem of this $200 I've gotta go to the grocery store. I could buy some bread and bologna and cheese...and some peanut butter! Get some milk, and cereal, shampoo, soap, toothpaste... Oh this gonna be great to walk into the grocery store with more than a $20 bill! Yay!

I've been there before. Not to the near homeless part because I always manged to scrounge up rent money. But there were times that I did literally go hungry on only one meal a day in college. I'm not even sure why I'm sharing all of these musings. Obviously my own situation did improve after college. I'm not going hungry now. haha

Back to the sex though. I think Jordan is a doll. Like Mike I'm 99% with Jordan sexually because uncut is not my preference. With my heart I'm with him 105% because now I know how much he needs the money. I'm assuming of course that he has since found another day job. haha I'm very very glad that we were able to toss some money his way when he was obviously in desperate need of it. I liked the filming in the office because it gave us an unscripted and unrehearsed look into his personality. Everything except for setting him up with a stage name seemed very genuine and sincere. Jordan's a keeper!

Ditto Mike.
But i must disagree with you on one point, i love his uncut dick.
Can't wait for his vid on Saturday.
Guess i am smitten too.
Reub.

I haven't watched this yet, but I am curious as to what Simon & Garfunkle song are you referring to. I am a huge fan of their's. Thanks.

I couldnt remember the tital or I would have posted it last night but I just looked it up. "Bookends".....:cool:

I am in love i hoe he has not dropped offthe end of the earth after saturdays vid but I have a feeling he has

I loved this solo, as many have said Jordan sounds so sweet and innocent but also showed a lot of respect to David. Not a lot of guys over here know the meaning of respect these day, let alone show it... I do of course otherwise I would still get a clip around my ear from my parents...

I love Jordan - he's almost an angel, with just a hint of an impish gleam in his eyes. I would be happy with just a hug from him -- no really, I would. Hope we will see more of him in future.

new appreciation of Jordan

After watching his solo, Jordan went from a 9 to a 10 in my book. I really liked the very first video he was in and every video since. But this solo was simply wonderful to watch. He is youthful, carefree, enthusiastic, handsome, broke,with a great body and an awesome uncut dick. I've watched this one three times and am now going back for # 4. Two uncut features in a week! I'm going to mark my calendar.

I am in love i hoe he has not dropped offthe end of the earth after saturdays vid but I have a feeling he has

Lester..I don't understand the reference to Saturday's video and the fact that you think Jordan may be dropped???? Can you let us know

I love Jordan - he's almost an angel, with just a hint of an impish gleam in his eyes. I would be happy with just a hug from him -- no really, I would. Hope we will see more of him in future.

Welcome to the forum DC,

I agree with you. I'd be thrilled with so much as a hug from Jordan.

I loved this solo, as many have said Jordan sounds so sweet and innocent but also showed a lot of respect to David. Not a lot of guys over here know the meaning of respect these day, let alone show it... I do of course otherwise I would still get a clip around my ear from my parents...

Your parents obviously raised you well Jon. Good manners, politeness, and respect for elders is something that never goes out of style. Especially among the well bred. And that applies to the well bred of all socioeconomic levels. That may not be a popular view in all circles but I'm a believer.

Jordon, one word, ADORABLE!

laterz,
Jason

I remember some post from David awhile ago stating that Jordan did not do too many shoots for the site. I hope I am wrong

If you look back at Jordan's first oral and anal with Giovanni and Stephen in May, you will see how hot he was then. Once again we are seeing these vids out of chronological order of filming, but that doesn't detract at all. I wonder if they ever got him to bottom? He didn't rule it out back in May? Only David and the gods of Broke Straight Boys know the answer to that.