• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Jordan and Scott

Tho I'm new in the forum and still trying to figure it out...I'd agree that Wednesay's and todays updates were underwhelming, to say the least. David, guess I'll address this to you. SO much more could have been directed in today's update...I mean a bi dude who sucks cock and a straight dude down with just about anything for the money, and we got a jack off contest? I know we all think we're directors, but come on. You punishing us? LOL!

Have looked at the August thread also, and tho Anthony is back, how long do we have to wait for more of Kaydin and/or Tom, the hottest dudes on here in a long time? We got fed continuous episodes of Anthony and Danny in particular, which I loved! YUM! But two hot dudes who got a great rating for their bodies and sucking cock, no where to be seen. They coming back? And where is their solo j/o scene? Now that's something that would get me hot! And many others based on rating and posts. Just wanted to share my thoughts and vent a bit, lol!

Hey Scott! Welcome...this issue was already addressed weeks ago...we have lots more footage to show (about 3-4 months worth at this point, plus we are filming more) we are working very hard to getting up all the scenes but the process does take sometime.

The contest idea was emailed to me by several members. Although, we have this forum to voice our opinions and suggestions....many of our members don't go on this forum and voice there opinions but communicate with me via email. However, if you or any members have a reasonable idea for a Broke Straight Boys episode, we will consider your suggestion.

In another thread, Mark did update the thread with what to expect for the month of August and he displayed what will be seen this month.

Enjoy!!!

Jordan is a total hottie and it's fun to watch him. I would have liked to see cocksucking, or mutual masturbation, but I was pleased to see him expose himself and jerk off. Scott is cute and seems like a nice guy too, but Jordan has that special quality, to me. Besides being extremely hot, he has an engaging personality too. I look forward to more of Jordan.

Ok, I love Jordan and Scott was very hot too but this video was so far below expectations. No touching each other not even even really interacting much at all was boring. Next time you have these guys on there needs to be some oral and ass play! I seriously blow a load watching Jordan kiss so please get these guys kissing!!

Thanks, I love the site and hope to have some fun here in the forum too!

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger!

Really liked both Scott and Jordan. I've liked Jordan since his first appearance and Scott is a very welcome addition. It just seemed that they did not have the chemistry together. I sure hope this does not bump one or the other from future shoots. Would love to see more of both. ps Jordan's foreskin is simply awesome and Scott's white briefs really did it for me.