• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Johnny & Spencer

I gave this scene a 3, in my system average. To earn a 4 - very good - it didn't quite make it.

I like the idea of two of our most alpha males being paired together. I loved the irony of Spencer, not too long ago a virtual pariah on the site, now one of its darlings and doing a fantastic job in leading the way in the scene. As he has been in the past several scenes, he was hot.

Johnny is still the reluctant straight boy and I don't think it's an act; but at this point, either get with the program or get another job. Having said that, he performed his oral better than I thought he would.

I would hope that he stays, and becomes a dominant top. Would I like to see him top Spencer, Denver or Jason? You betcha'!!

But I never want to see him bottom, although I seem to be on the losing end of that argument I make for any model!

-

Just watched this cinematic marvel again, with the usual positive result.

I enjoyed watching how Spencer played with Johnny's arse-cheeks, spreading his
virgin pink hole open to the breezes. This time I also noticed him tapping the
hole with a finger on his left hand. Clearly, Spencer is eager to be in THERE.
He's certainly earned the right to be Johnny's first top IMHO.

We've learnt Spencer is no slouch in the kissing department. If I could have
added anything to this scene, it would have been kissing.

That and 'chest work' or nipple-play. There were two elegant sets of male tits on
display being horribly neglected.

Aren't we all eager to see somebody pay some attention to that rack of Spencer's
at long last?

TG
x

I echo all of the praise for both guys that has already been put forth. Both guys are hot as hell and made a perfect duo. Kudos and thanks to both for such a great scene. I want to spank the camera operator! Spence was working his ass off spreading Johnny's butt cheeks and we get a quick SIX SECOND look????:mad: To the cameraman I say "What the fuck were you thinking? Someone is offering you gold and you stare at the silver?!?!?" Sorry for the rant, overall it was a great show.

Pastol, I have to reinforce your comments.

Spencer was grasping and spreading his partner's arse-cheeks
in a style I can recognise (as my own), and even tapping
his hole for a bit. I can imagine that if he'd felt encouraged
by the camera operator, he might even have let slip a bit
of his digit into what looked like an unarmed and at ease
pink hole.

Better luck next time to all of us!