• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Jj Gets Cum For The First Time - scene thread

Jaybifla

Chris Star and Brock Lee Reynold’s number 1 fan!
Reaction score
Boys looking good. Unfortunately this before scene cuts out after 3 minutes. You can change the resolution and see that the scene is over 11 minutes but it still stops just after 3 minutes. Looking forward to seeing the rest.

IMG_9543.jpeg

What does "gets cum" mean?

I like facial hair sometimes but the not-JJ guy has a bizarre turn-of-the-20th century look. I'm not sure how I feel about it.

What does "gets cum" mean?

I like facial hair sometimes but the not-JJ guy has a bizarre turn-of-the-20th century look. I'm not sure how I feel about it.
That’s Darron, not my favorite look. But when he gets naked. I’ll forget all about the mustache. 😝. Darron is my guy. 😍

I see the before the scene has been pulled. Hopefully the full version will be up and running to watch soon. I love Darron and JJ has impressed me too. Great pairing.

Now they have put the before scene up again, but it only plays for five seconds…….And the title is now, “ Jj Bottoms & Breeds”. Maybe Treb’s question about the previous title was answered with this correction. Sure hope the Before is corrected before the actual scene is uploaded.

Now they have put the before scene up again, but it only plays for five seconds…….And the title is now, “ Jj Bottoms & Breeds”. Maybe Treb’s question about the previous title was answered with this correction. Sure hope the Before is corrected before the actual scene is uploaded.

Sorry we had some issues with it but we thought it was fixed. It plays fine for me but I can't fast forward any of it. I did put in a ticket to see if there is an issue with it. But if you can please post here if you can play it or not that would be super helpful.

Still isn’t working for me

Still not working for me either. All I hear is David saying, “Hi guys and welcome to Brok……..”. And it cuts off right there.

Sorry we had some issues with it but we thought it was fixed. It plays fine for me but I can't fast forward any of it. I did put in a ticket to see if there is an issue with it. But if you can please post here if you can play it or not that would be super helpful.
Still not fixed!!!!

The before scene is now working for me! Thanks

The before scene is now working for me! Thanks
Thank you for letting us know Jay. Excellent scene covering the state of our economy today including the cost of drinks in clubs and tipping, the boys being recognized in public, Darron’s facial hair, David’s Elvis imitation, both boys sexuality including Darron’s motto about “holes and poles”, and a look at Darron’s “small” penis and JJ’s pink man hole. Both boys are adorable and David is hilarious as usual. Very entertaining BTS.

As always, Darron was fantastic which for poor JJ outshines him, especially wrt his cock sucking. This was a great performance and deserved a grade 10.

That was quite a scene. I’m not exactly sure how JJ felt about it. He appeared to be gagging and choking when sucking and then never really seemed to get into being fucked. He was begging for Darron to cum but apparently it was to bring an end to his being fucked. Darron was tender in stroking his face and trying to make JJ feel comfortable, but I don’t think bottoming is what JJ should be doing. He is a handsome straight guy with a beautiful cock. My preference would to keep him as an exclusive top. I enjoy seeing pretty boys like him in ecstasy having sex, not uncomfortable or in pain.

I wonder how long it took after the anal, for JJ to get hard but he sure shot a beautiful load, totally missing Darron’s waiting open mouth and landing right in his eye. I love both boys, both very handsome with hard hot bodies and cocks. I give JJ a lot of credit for doing what he had to do to make the money to take care of his baby. But again, my preference is to let the straight boys fuck and let a pansexual guy like Darron who loves it all to moan and squeal as he gets fucked. So, while loving both boys, I have mixed feelings about this scene.

JJ's hair is kind of Bieberish. This Darron is nice looking, and the TARDIS shirt is appropriate for his facial hair. I haven't seen the scene yet.

JJ's hair is kind of Bieberish. This Darron is nice looking, and the TARDIS shirt is appropriate for his facial hair. I haven't seen the scene yet.
I enjoy your honest thoughts and opinions here Treb. Please view the scene when you can, and share your thoughts. This forum was began for us to share our thoughts on Broke Straight Boys models and scenes and with only one scene a week, let’s take advantage of what the forum was designed to do. Thanks.

I just watched the before scene interview and the scene back to back, and both were fine.

That was quite a scene. I’m not exactly sure how JJ felt about it. He appeared to be gagging and choking when sucking and then never really seemed to get into being fucked. He was begging for Darron to cum but apparently it was to bring an end to his being fucked. Darron was tender in stroking his face and trying to make JJ feel comfortable, but I don’t think bottoming is what JJ should be doing. He is a handsome straight guy with a beautiful cock. My preference would to keep him as an exclusive top. I enjoy seeing pretty boys like him in ecstasy having sex, not uncomfortable or in pain.

I wonder how long it took after the anal, for JJ to get hard but he sure shot a beautiful load, totally missing Darron’s waiting open mouth and landing right in his eye. I love both boys, both very handsome with hard hot bodies and cocks. I give JJ a lot of credit for doing what he had to do to make the money to take care of his baby. But again, my preference is to let the straight boys fuck and let a pansexual guy like Darron who loves it all to moan and squeal as he gets fucked. So, while loving both boys, I have mixed feelings about this scene.
There is also an exchange between an irate member and David on the scene comments, with the member feeling that JJ was put through pain and David assuring that he would have stopped filming had there been any pain. Early on JJ was choking so much while trying to suck Darron that Darron asked: "are you all right?" to which JJ replied: "I'm fine!" So I'm leaning towards David and viewing this as JJ trying to overact to sell the scene, which would be perfectly fine. Also, note how late in the fuck, JJ blurted out: "I'm earning my $1700!" Hopefully David will ask JJ about this in tomorrow's post scene interview. I strongly believe that sex should be for pleasure and not pain, but I saw overacting to sell the scene as opposed to pain here.

There is also an exchange between an irate member and David on the scene comments, with the member feeling that JJ was put through pain and David assuring that he would have stopped filming had there been any pain. Early on JJ was choking so much while trying to suck Darron that Darron asked: "are you all right?" to which JJ replied: "I'm fine!" So I'm leaning towards David and viewing this as JJ trying to overact to sell the scene, which would be perfectly fine. Also, note how late in the fuck, JJ blurted out: "I'm earning my $1700!" Hopefully David will ask JJ about this in tomorrow's post scene interview. I strongly believe that sex should be for pleasure and not pain, but I saw overacting to sell the scene as opposed to pain here.
Thank you for alerting me as to that exchange on the scene page, as I never read those comments unless alterted to, as you just did. I totally trust David and if he says that it was “overacting” by JJ, I believe him. We had an ugly incident with two models named Santos and Sean near the end of David’s first stint filming Broke Straight Boys in late 2010 where David took a lot of heat on the forum for filming a so called S & M scene as Sean wailed in perceived pain during his bottoming. After the uproar on the forum, David explained that it was planned by the two models prior to the scene.

My opinion is that if JJ was “playing” discomfort during the scene that David should have told him during a break in filming to cut down on his feigned agony. I was unsure as I watched the scene but for me it would have been more enjoyable to watch if JJ got into it more. I myself felt uncomfortable while watching. As I said both models are very much my physical type and I would have loved to see them both enjoying themselves. It would be fun to watch JJ fuck Darron in a future matchup because I think they would both excel in that scenario and I would enjoy it too as we all know that Darron loves getting fucked as much or more than he loves topping.