• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

JJ Gets Fucked For Dollars - scene thread

I had tried smoking marijuana but had a very hard time with the smoke. The friend of mine who was guiding me through it commented that I had some healthy damned lungs. What a weird compliment. Lol.

Since then I avoid anything like smoking, but I bought some Gummi ears from Mike Tyson. The effect is so overwhelming and I hate it. I spend the whole time laughing and trying to make a coherent chain of thoughts.

I've never been interested in chemical enhancement much. Though I might try ecstasy if I had the opportunity. Been told it enhances sexual pleasure.

To get on a different tangentially related subject, I was in the philosophy lounge today and the one guy had his vape thing again. He shared it with another guy. And it was kinda gross, but the casualness of the saliva swapping was oddly sexy.

It's kind of annoying I've had gay sex but not been gay kissed.

I would suggest doing a 50/50 gummy. It's good to try when you have negative effects with edibles.

I have never been, no. My bisexual female friend was going to take me in March 2020, but there was a plague, and we haven't had good timing for it since. No way am I going alone. I am not a drinker and I'm still afraid of being judged by gay guys so I need something to make me comfortable.
That’s very understandable to me Treb. I was always intimidated in gay bars by all the “pretty boys”, and also only liked to go with a friend or friends. From what I see there are less gay bars around today as the apps seem to have taken over the dating and hookup scene. Our own David Adamson commented a few years ago that he visited the big gay cruise bar in Fort Lauderdale, The Copa, (which may not even still be around today), but he noticed that all the guys were on their phones looking for nearby guys and how the world is no longer in person but rather on line.

I agree that if you go you should go with a group or at least a friend as being by yourself can be very intimidating.

That’s very understandable to me Treb. I was always intimidated in gay bars by all the “pretty boys”, and also only liked to go with a friend or friends. From what I see there are less gay bars around today as the apps seem to have taken over the dating and hookup scene. Our own David Adamson commented a few years ago that he visited the big gay cruise bar in Fort Lauderdale, The Copa, (which may not even still be around today), but he noticed that all the guys were on their phones looking for nearby guys and how the world is no longer in person but rather on line.

I agree that if you go you should go with a group or at least a friend as being by yourself can be very intimidating.
The Copa in Ft. Lauderdale was great, but it was blown away by one of the hurricanes we had the building has since been demolished. It's now a parking lot for those who need to park there to go to the airport or to Port Everglades (cruise port) to park there when on vacation. I hardly go to clubs anymore. The music differs and is not what I like, and the boys are all on their cell phones. It has become very expensive to go to any club these days, so I prefer to stay home or gather with friends.

Fuck anybody that judges you. Don't let that stop you.

It's funny over here, you would think there wouldn't be much judgement but it can be worse than normal life. They are strange places but worth putting yourself into. Met some genuine people in ours, but have had my fair share of drama there. Couldn't imagine going and not drinking though - you don't have a drink at all?

The Copa in Ft. Lauderdale was great, but it was blown away by one of the hurricanes we had the building has since been demolished. It's now a parking lot for those who need to park there to go to the airport or to Port Everglades (cruise port) to park there when on vacation. I hardly go to clubs anymore. The music differs and is not what I like, and the boys are all on their cell phones. It has become very expensive to go to any club these days, so I prefer to stay home or gather with friends.
Lol this is me

Fuck anybody that judges you. Don't let that stop you.

It's funny over here, you would think there wouldn't be much judgement but it can be worse than normal life. They are strange places but worth putting yourself into. Met some genuine people in ours, but have had my fair share of drama there. Couldn't imagine going and not drinking though - you don't have a drink at all?
I can have a cocktail, but most booze I find deeply unpleasant tasting. And the smell of beer makes me have flashbacks to my childhood when I would be in the bar begging my mom to come home, so I've mostly avoided it.

I really only drink to make other people comfortable.

I can have a cocktail, but most booze I find deeply unpleasant tasting. And the smell of beer makes me have flashbacks to my childhood when I would be in the bar begging my mom to come home, so I've mostly avoided it.

I really only drink to make other people comfortable.
Do you smoke, if not would you smoke to make others comfortable?

Do you smoke, if not would you smoke to make others comfortable?
No and no. Smoking killed my kind and beautiful mother, who stopped drinking on her own. I will never smoke.

I get your point, but I don't do anything without some care about my own psyche, so no worries.

No and no. Smoking killed my kind and beautiful mother, who stopped drinking on her own. I will never smoke.

I get your point, but I don't do anything without some care about my own psyche, so no worries.
Great to hear.

Thanks for confirming my memory about what you told us David. Max confirmed that the youngins’ even in the bars are scrolling on their phones today. And I’m sorry that The Copa is no more, but times change. I vacationed in Fort Lauderdale for three-four weeks a year for a good fifteen to twenty years, and I could tell stories all night about adventures that began or even ended there from over the years. Great memories!

IMG_2098.jpeg
IMG_2096.jpeg
IMG_2095.jpeg

I did an inquiry of just JJ and he popped up everywhere. I guess that I am not the only one to notice that this man is unique. Personally I like JJ. He reminds me of the straight boys of the past. In particular JJ reminds me of Jason Sterling. Both stated that they were doing adult entertainment to support their family. Both men showed some difficulty in gaining their goal. As far as getting fucked to add to the family's income don't we all in one way or another? There was an actor named Mike with long dark hair that also claimed to be doing this for home advancement but he seemed too eager. In my opinion JJ is a great find and acts like he is a Broke Straight Boys More JJ please.

I did an inquiry of just JJ and he popped up everywhere. I guess that I am not the only one to notice that this man is unique. Personally I like JJ. He reminds me of the straight boys of the past. In particular JJ reminds me of Jason Sterling. Both stated that they were doing adult entertainment to support their family. Both men showed some difficulty in gaining their goal. As far as getting fucked to add to the family's income don't we all in one way or another? There was an actor named Mike with long dark hair that also claimed to be doing this for home advancement but he seemed too eager. In my opinion JJ is a great find and acts like he is a Broke Straight Boys More JJ please.
Great comparison entonces65 of JJ to Jason Sterling, a very underrated model in my opinion. Which Mike are you referring to? Perhaps from another site? I’d be curious who you are referring to. Thanks for posting. I love talk about former models with current guys. The weaving of all eras of Broke Straight Boys is great.

Sorry I called him Mike
Indeed the Mikey that David employed on the site during the early days of his return to being director during October 2020. David had already employed him on College Boy Physicals before taking over as director again, so he was a known performer for David & Eddie upon their return to Broke Straight Boys I agree that he seemed a bit too eager and enjoying the sex to be quite as straight as he proclaimed to be.