• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Andy Fucks James For His First Time - scene thread

Also, @edster1 dont be afraid to comment on the forum. We’d love to have you here. I’m glad you spoke up and expressed yourself here. That’s what we want.
I totally agree with Jay. Please do comment here on the forum, Edstar. Honest opinions are always appreciated. I respect everyone’s opinions as long as they’re not nasty or abusive. I look forward to reading your future commentary as well.

After scene was good, David is giving $1500 each as he should, this was a good scene. Andy says he is going to buy fishing rods and James is going to help his band with some stuff. This was a good pairing Andy really like James dick and was rubbing his leg thru most of the after scene. Good job Andy and James.

After scene was good, David is giving $1500 each as he should, this was a good scene. Andy says he is going to buy fishing rods and James is going to help his band with some stuff. This was a good pairing Andy really like James dick and was rubbing his leg thru most of the after scene. Good job Andy and James.
I agree. It was a nice after scene with two cute affectionate guys.

And James was particularly happy as he did not expect to be paid that much!

Wow! James Blond is the hottest new addition to Broke Straight Boys in a LONG time. I have fallen completely in lust with his incredibly sweet personality, those movie star eyes, the long hairy runners legs, that to-die-for treasure trail with the gorgeous pubes, the big beautiful luscious dick, and most of all that scrumptious ass with the prettiest hole and most decorative hair ever. I pray to the good god Priapus that he never cuts a single hair ever anywhere, especially the beautiful perianal hair. I subscribed to his OnlyFans and his band on YouTube. He would be a total and complete waste working an IT help desk somewhere. He is sure to become a Broke Straight Boys superstar and I am grateful that his beauty in all these many ways is being documented for posterity.

I am woefully behind on my scene watching; I mean back into last Autumn. So instead of starting then and playing catch-up, I decided to start with the current scene and work my way back as time allows while keeping current with new scenes being posted.
Also as the olde curmudgeon I am, I do not watch the pre and post scenes chatfests. I used to but find that in many instances it is difficult for me to understand many of the models since so many of them talk too fast and/or mumble and/or don't clearly enunciate. So I decided to go old school, like Broke Straight Boys was in the early years of my membership. And rely on the performances to determine how much I like them.
As for this scene, I thought both guys did a very good job on the cocksucking. I particularly like Andy's face fucking James to the point of occasional gagging. James did an adequate job bottoming. Andy did quite a good job topping, to my surprise. He varied his speed, he did some ass grinding. And, he did a really good job eating James' ass. My one complaint is that he did not vary his position. It was all missionary all the time. How I would have loved to have seen him do doggy. But that omission is a biggie for me; and thus I was unable to give a 5. It was 4's all around.

Wow! James Blond is the hottest new addition to Broke Straight Boys in a LONG time. I have fallen completely in lust with his incredibly sweet personality, those movie star eyes, the long hairy runners legs, that to-die-for treasure trail with the gorgeous pubes, the big beautiful luscious dick, and most of all that scrumptious ass with the prettiest hole and most decorative hair ever. I pray to the good god Priapus that he never cuts a single hair ever anywhere, especially the beautiful perianal hair. I subscribed to his OnlyFans and his band on YouTube. He would be a total and complete waste working an IT help desk somewhere. He is sure to become a Broke Straight Boys superstar and I am grateful that his beauty in all these many ways is being documented for posterity.
Who do you all think James Blond should be paired with next?