• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Jimmys (+Aaron) review

rrhill

BSB Addict
Reaction score
In 7,5 hours time from now, the much expected new Jimmy video will be released.

This is the video review thread. Please do not post here until 12:01am ET.

Anticipation is half the fun, for comments regarding Jimmy that can't wait, member Jayshaw created the Jimmys coming thread. Join the party!

in 7,5 hours time from now, the much expected new jimmy video will be released.

This is the video review thread. Please do not post here until 12:01am et.

Anticipation is half the fun, for comments regarding jimmy that can't wait, member jayshaw created the jimmys coming thread. Join the party!

i can wait

Since this thread is marked with a "thumbs up" icon, does that mean you can only post here if you love the scene?:confused:

One big group hug

One hours and 30 minutes to go....
Let's come together..., and share whatever we feel:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0GW0Vnr9Yc

Already the fifth post here. That was not suppose to happen already at 10:35pm.
Let's not jump the gun now, hold your horses.

Poor Aaron. Jimmy is to fuck the living daylights out of him. Why I am so perverted?

One hour exact... file your nails

Sharp_Nails_II_lol_by_Jack_Off_Jill666.jpg

For all those waiting... hint: check the rating of the video at 12:02 ET! :)

PS: Hello from Romania... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffp48gg96gA

Last edited:
Good job Aaron. Keep up the good work. You did great sucking cock. I think you are one of the best suckers on BSB2. I gave the episode a low rating, but it wasn't due to you. Hope to see you again soon.

Holy shit! I loved it! I think because there was no talking, I listened more carefully, closed my eyes and "just went with it." Aaron is a nice bottom; loved seeing his ass in jeans all up in the air suckiing Jimmy. Then loved it (great camera angle) when Jimmy was on top and Aaron was pushing his butt in the air! Oh the powers that be: I would love to see more of this!

To paraphrase Beth, this episode, for me, started with a bang but ended with a fizzle. Aaron did an excellent job in cocksucking, especially his many deep throats, although he did seem a bit perplexed on what to do when Jimmy started face-fucking him. Jimmy seemed to be enjoying this blowjob more than usual. When the fucking started, it was in my favorite Jimmy position, although not quite as hot as when he did the same position with Rex. It seemed that when he switched to missionalry, he started to lose his hardon since he kept slipping out, and then the so-called spooning position was a disaster and thankfully didn't last too long, again because I think Jimmy's hardon was softening. I gave it a 4 because from the beginning through the first fuck position (the bulk of the scene) I was hard and kept wishing I were Aaron. From missionary 'til the end, I fizzled along with the scene.

In 7,5 hours time from now, the much expected new Jimmy video will be released.

This is the video review thread. Please do not post here until 12:01am ET.

Anticipation is half the fun, for comments regarding Jimmy that can't wait, member Jayshaw created the Jimmys coming thread. Join the party!

Mr. Hill, I don't see your review. Mine is on the other thread and it is not a rave by any stretch of the imagination. I'll give you a preview. Boring sloppy job, didn't turn me on. My first 2. :hanging:

Dear Larkster why would I put pearls before swines on this lovely Sunday?
Matthew 7:6

280px-Bloch-SermonOnTheMount.jpg

Dear Larkster why would I put pearls before swines on this lovely Sunday?
Matthew 7:6

280px-Bloch-SermonOnTheMount.jpg

PS: Would not call your crap.txt a review. You can do much better. The good, the bad and the ugly.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZG1fmfZGuWwhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJNmobi29z0

Excuuussseee Meee. Did you read my review? The reason I wondered where yours was, is because you reserved this thread for reviews. I thought it a bit ironic that you chose not to use it yourself. And I was curious of your opinion of the scene. Besides I wouldn't be surprised that in your life you haven't cast a many a pearl before swine.:bump:

Too many Jimmy threads wears one out.

"I wouldn't be surprised that in your life you haven't cast a many a pearl before swine."

Those were my balls.

By the way, why start a second thread. Was that yellow thumb<label for="rb_iconid_14">
icon14.gif
</label> too scary... or were the cravings for a red thumb<label for="rb_iconid_13">
icon13.gif
</label> too irresistible?

Yes I am an asshole!

You are not the only disappointed member, you must have received some personal messages from forum members too. Members that do not post here any longer, or even feel like canceling their membership.

These members are worth at least a hundred cows!

Tequila said to me: "I'd rather you not write anything to me at all if you're going to spew nothing but arrogant, sarcastic BS"

Maybe I should get that tattooed on my back. (No thx.:001_wub: rather prefer a professional tattooer)

People that spew nothing but arrogant, sarcastic BS have the right of freedom of speech. And I feel free to mock their bad manners. Sorry that I am not a perfect as you and Tampa. In fact I am an asshole, let's agree on that, and get it over with.

Last edited:
You are not the only disappointed member, you must have received some personal messages from forum members too. Members that do not post here any longer, or even feel like canceling their membership.

These members are worth at least a hundred cows!

Tequila said to me: "I'd rather you not write anything to me at all if you're going to spew nothing but arrogant, sarcastic BS"

Maybe I should get that tattooed on my back. (No thx.:001_wub: rather prefer a professional tattooer)

People that spew nothing but arrogant, sarcastic BS have the right of freedom of speech. And I feel free to mock their bad manners. Sorry that I am not a perfect as you and Tampa. In fact I am an asshole, let's agree on that, and get it over with.
Dear Robert,

While you and I share very similar taste in attractive, masculine young straight guys, I try to keep these forums in perspective.

For your own mental health alone, I would suggest that you never take these forums so seriously that it can affect the friendships that we have built here over time. I consider you, Tampa and Stimpy among others, and especially Ms. K, people that I care a lot about. And as much as I agree with you regarding the tone of some folks who disagree with us, I see no point to discussing the same issue over and over, and certainly not dragging our friends into it, even if they are not supportive of our particular taste in men.

I would really hope that you would realize that these are all really good people, who care about you and I and other forumites a great deal, and really want to see the forum grow in membership, and be a friendly place for newbies to stop by and say hello, and give their opinions as well.

As someone suggested, why don't we all have a big old group hug and sing Kumbaya, together? :thumbup1:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3MiD_U4CHQ