• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Jimmy Slater sighting

Agreed, Johnny. It was wrong for Diesal and I would have to say the same about Tanner (though I had no issues seeing Jason get fucked.) At the very least, it's not something I would expect. Everything about Tanner reads 'top' to me.

What I CAN say about Diesal bottoming is that it showed he was a good sport, but it felt wrong.

So, Mikey, you needn't bother to "try" to watch it. You know what you like and what doesn't float your boat. You've expressed you found it distasteful when "tops" seemed to be coerced into bottoming (to keep their model position at Broke Straight Boys?) and couldn't appreciate those vids. Just cuz a bunch of us who have some different tastes in what we find hot or exciting say its was a hot scene won't make it so for you. Stick to your guns and don't assault your eyes or heart by trying to watch it!!

Well said. The fact that we all have different tastes is what makes life exciting, but I doubt it will make you feel any different about the scene, Mikey. If you do watch it (assuming ertas means the Diesal/Jimmy scene), you *may* see what Ms. K and I have talked about. In the end though, it really doesn't matter. What does matter is that you thoroughly enjoy the ones that you do watch. We love you just the way you are. :)

Well said. The fact that we all have different tastes is what makes life exciting, but I doubt it will make you feel any different about the scene, Mikey. If you do watch it (assuming ertas means the Diesal/Jimmy scene), you *may* see what Ms. K and I have talked about. In the end though, it really doesn't matter. What does matter is that you thoroughly enjoy the ones that you do watch. We love you just the way you are. :)

Please speak for yourself not WE when referring to love for Mikeyank.... Thanks lolololololol