• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Jimmy and Colin vid keeps freezing

avery123

Banned
Reaction score
Other vids on this site work ok but this vid keeps freezing. My speed test went great but this isnt the first vid on this site it's happened to. Hope they fix it soon.:confused1:

Count yourself lucky ... I wish mine would've frozen ...

Other vids on this site work ok but this vid keeps freezing. My speed test went great but this isnt the first vid on this site it's happened to. Hope they fix it soon.:confused1:

I tried again about 24 hrs. later and the vid still freezes on and off. Thought it would.ve been fixed by now. I tried the 'Anthony' vid and it freezed as well. So much for customer service. Broke Straight Boys needs to have someone, or a company, do their computer work whose reliable. Not whoever does it now. Plus test the vids before posting to check for 'bugs'. Just a thought.

I don't have any issues here except with the streaming link which we are working on moving to a much better provider. Have you tried other links?[/QUOTE The streaming links for 'Jimmy and Colin' and 'Anthony' still freeze almost 24 hrs. after I first wrote about it. Whats taking so long fixing it? Thks.

I also have issues with the same problem. But I just wait a couple of hours and it all clears up. This just gives me something to do something else like catch up with my reading and correspondence.