• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

January 6th Starts the Carnival/Mardi Gras Season

kgmets

BSB God
Reaction score
Today January 6th officially starts the Carnival season in the Gulf Coast, led by the City of New Orleans. The Carnival season starts today and ends on Mardi Gras Day, the Tuesday the day before Ash Wednesday. So the Carnival season can be as long as over two months or as short as just about a month. Due to an early Easter in 2018, we have an earlier Carnival season ending on Mardi Gras Day Tuesday February 13th. Starting tonight black tie bal masques and tableau balls will take place in New Orleans. The last ten days of the Carnival season February 2-13, 2018 is the parading season and climatic finish to New Orleans Mardi Gras. New Orleans Mardi Gras is a gumbo of divergent groups participating and contributing to Mardi Gras in their own ways. Gay Mardi Gras in New Orleans consist of both of beautifully designed with a risque touch tableau balls and the more wild activity of the gay section of Bourbon Street in the last ten days of the Carnival season. Bourbon Street tends to be a grid lock of humanity in that period, with the straight section being from Canal Street up to St. Ann Street (where those on balconies will entice young females to expose their breasts for desirable Mardi Gras beads by shouting the traditional "Show your tits!"), and the gay section being from St. Ann Street on up. Go to the gay section of Bourbon Street where gay guys on the balconies of the gay bars will offer desirable Mardi Gras beads to guys on the street to whip out their cocks for public view by shouting the equally traditional "Show your dick!". While most of the showees are gay guys, there is an interesting mixture of drunk straight college boys who give in to pleas to expose themselves, sometimes urged to do so by their drunk girlfriends who want the offered beads from the balconies for themselves. Often the college kids after showing dick get their cocks caressed and sometimes sucked. For drunk college boys, bathroom access is a big problem on Bourbon Street as all the straight bars have a one or two drink minimum to use their rest rooms. Not so the gay bars, which openly welcome all to use their rest rooms for free. The result is that drunk straight college boys flock to the gay bars on Bourbon Street to relieve themselves, almost always get their hot little butts patted on their way in and out, and sometimes get sucked and occasionally fucked in the rest rooms before making their way out. If you would like to have your way with some hot young gay boys during Mardi Gras in New Orleans, buy some big desirable Mardi Gras beads, wear them around your neck, go to one of the gay bars on Bourbon Street during the weekend preceding Mardi Gras Day, walk up to a hot drunk kid, offer him a set of desirable beads if he shows his dick, when he does so, drop to your knees and suck him a little, then stand up, push the kid down to his knees and pull your cock out for your blowjob (and don't forget to give him the promised beads after you cum in his mouth). If you haven't already done so, every gay guy should have on his bucket list a trip to New Orleans at Mardi Gras time to experience what they call the greatest free show on earth and some of the greatest gay sex ever! Happy Mardi Gras!

I was never there but I have two memories. One was when I was going to Fort Lauderdale for Spring Break, I met this cute twenty year old rich college kid from Maryland who was staying at the gay Marlin Beach Hotel and he had just arrived from New Orleans and told me about the shenanigans. And later I purchased a video tape on line from a company that shot reality type gay documentaries and they had one and showed the college kids at Mardi Gras on the balconies showing their dicks for beads and it was hot in a non-sexual way.....no hardons or sex but watching the straight and gay college boys lowering their shorts and exposing their cocks in public was HOT!!!

Thanks for the post KG! :cool:

It occurred to me that one can find pics of most stuff on google and so I did........:biggrin:

mardi-gras-guys-flashing-dick-public-.jpg

mardi-gras-4.jpg

I went to Mardi Gras a few times. One time after WW II with my big dicked brother, but that's a whole nother story. My MOST interesting experience at Mardi Gras was in 1945, when I was 15. I could talk my parents into ALMOST ANYTHING, as well as my fucking teachers. So I got an excused absence from school (because I convinced them I wanted to do a research paper on the "Religious Foundations for Mardi Gras" - they didn't count me absent! Jesus, I could be SO convincing, when my dick was chubby! Just Saying!) My parents always sent these chaperones with me, but I'd traveled with them since I was 12 years old, and they trusted me. So as soon as soon as we got where we were going, they paid absolutely no further attention to me, and just did their own thing.

We stayed in the old Roosevelt Hotel, (which i think, today, has been remodeled into a Fairmont Hotel, or something). I always knew to get a room on a different floor than the chaperones, so they didn't see what the fuck would be going on. I was only 15 at the time, but I knew how to act and talk like an adult, so no one would even think I was a minor. We took a train on Tuesday night to Memphis and then a train down to New Orleans, getting there Wednesday morning. (There was no such thing as flying from place to place in those days. Are you kidding!) So we were there from Wednesday afternoon and then started back on Sunday afternoon, and barely got home in time to be at school on Monday Morning (with no research paper - I told them I had notes and I'd have to compose it yet! And I did - totally out of research at the school library encyclopedias! Jesus!)

I was a horny fucking kid on the streets of New Orleans and I'd pick up this guy and then that guy. The streets were FULL of fucking horny GI's. I'd take them to my room and suck their dicks, make them suck mine, fuck them, make them fuck me. Just whatever I could get by with! I mean, I was like a kid in a candy store. The French Quarter was full of hot horny people, just looking for a guy to take them down for sex! Jesus! I thought I had died and gone to heaven. I had a great Suite in the hotel. I KNEW hot to talk to those hotel people. We'd go to the hotel for social reasons, and I'd end up getting their pants off of them and doing something. Every fucking time. Some were straight. Some were gay. I couldn't tell about some of them, because people who were gay in those days would be acting like they were straight.

I had a Steno book. In those days, when you wrote something you dictated it to a stenographer and she'd transcribe it onto typed copy. (I could type, so in my whole professional career, I never used a stenographer - but in New Orleans, that week, I sure as fuck didn't NEED a stenographer). In my steno book (which I still have) I recorded the names of everyone I had sex with and (In Code - so people couldn't catch me - because those people I knew couldn't handle what had just happened to their little Christian Boy in New Orleans! LOL) I had sex with 6 people on Wednesday, and then 15 more people on Thursday, Friday and Saturday, and 3 people on Sunday Morning. My Chaperones packed for me while I ate lunch and we rushed to the train station.

A lot of times, it seems like you just can't get sex when you want it. But, I'm just saying. That was one time when I got ALL the sex I wanted whenever I wanted it. You could pick up a hot guy in 5 minutes, if you were hot, well dressed, and well spoken. I fucked 21 different people during those 5 days, and I'm telling you, EVERY ONE of them was hot as fucking hell. I'd spent years, jerking off in Texas Dust Bowl, wishing something like that would happen to me. We didn't have any kind of media that would prepare me for the sexual opportunities that popped up in New Orleans. For instance, Gay Bars! Are you kidding me? I have never drank in my life, but I'd always appreciated how malleable a straight guy was when he was a little drunk. (I didn't like sex with "drunk" drunk people) I'd pick out the soldiers with wedding rings, when I could. There is NOTHING on earth as horny as a married guy. Suck his fucking dick and you've won his heart. Those soldiers had NO privacy, so its no telling when they had busted their nuts last. This was just a field day for a young pervert like me.

I'm just telling you, a young kid can have a LOT of fun in New Orleans during Mardi Gras, especially if he has his goals and objectives clear. (Get their pants off, suck their dick, and just let things roll from there on! - Accept that some fucks are better than others. - Just keep looking for the next good deal! LOL)

I haven't been to Mardi Gras in years. This has got me thinking. Of course I'm not 15 years old anymore. LOL But there would be lots of hot little straight boys that run out of money, just looking for some old fuck like me to help them out. I'm a very compassionate person. I can look at one of those hot straight kids and realize that if I don't get him down and suck his dick for cash, then he'll never know in his whole life how good it feels to bust your nuts in someone's mouth with an old man's finger shoved WAY UP into your ass, massaging your prostate.

Thanks, kdmets, for starting this thread. Its got my mind thinking and my dick chubbed up! LOLOLOL

I went to Mardi Gras a few times. One time after WW II with my big dicked brother, but that's a whole nother story. My MOST interesting experience at Mardi Gras was in 1945, when I was 15. I could talk my parents into ALMOST ANYTHING, as well as my fucking teachers. So I got an excused absence from school (because I convinced them I wanted to do a research paper on the "Religious Foundations for Mardi Gras" - they didn't count me absent! Jesus, I could be SO convincing, when my dick was chubby! Just Saying!) My parents always sent these chaperones with me, but I'd traveled with them since I was 12 years old, and they trusted me. So as soon as soon as we got where we were going, they paid absolutely no further attention to me, and just did their own thing.

We stayed in the old Roosevelt Hotel, (which i think, today, has been remodeled into a Fairmont Hotel, or something). I always knew to get a room on a different floor than the chaperones, so they didn't see what the fuck would be going on. I was only 15 at the time, but I knew how to act and talk like an adult, so no one would even think I was a minor. We took a train on Tuesday night to Memphis and then a train down to New Orleans, getting there Wednesday morning. (There was no such thing as flying from place to place in those days. Are you kidding!) So we were there from Wednesday afternoon and then started back on Sunday afternoon, and barely got home in time to be at school on Monday Morning (with no research paper - I told them I had notes and I'd have to compose it yet! And I did - totally out of research at the school library encyclopedias! Jesus!)

I was a horny fucking kid on the streets of New Orleans and I'd pick up this guy and then that guy. The streets were FULL of fucking horny GI's. I'd take them to my room and suck their dicks, make them suck mine, fuck them, make them fuck me. Just whatever I could get by with! I mean, I was like a kid in a candy store. The French Quarter was full of hot horny people, just looking for a guy to take them down for sex! Jesus! I thought I had died and gone to heaven. I had a great Suite in the hotel. I KNEW hot to talk to those hotel people. We'd go to the hotel for social reasons, and I'd end up getting their pants off of them and doing something. Every fucking time. Some were straight. Some were gay. I couldn't tell about some of them, because people who were gay in those days would be acting like they were straight.

I had a Steno book. In those days, when you wrote something you dictated it to a stenographer and she'd transcribe it onto typed copy. (I could type, so in my whole professional career, I never used a stenographer - but in New Orleans, that week, I sure as fuck didn't NEED a stenographer). In my steno book (which I still have) I recorded the names of everyone I had sex with and (In Code - so people couldn't catch me - because those people I knew couldn't handle what had just happened to their little Christian Boy in New Orleans! LOL) I had sex with 6 people on Wednesday, and then 15 more people on Thursday, Friday and Saturday, and 3 people on Sunday Morning. My Chaperones packed for me while I ate lunch and we rushed to the train station.

A lot of times, it seems like you just can't get sex when you want it. But, I'm just saying. That was one time when I got ALL the sex I wanted whenever I wanted it. You could pick up a hot guy in 5 minutes, if you were hot, well dressed, and well spoken. I fucked 21 different people during those 5 days, and I'm telling you, EVERY ONE of them was hot as fucking hell. I'd spent years, jerking off in Texas Dust Bowl, wishing something like that would happen to me. We didn't have any kind of media that would prepare me for the sexual opportunities that popped up in New Orleans. For instance, Gay Bars! Are you kidding me? I have never drank in my life, but I'd always appreciated how malleable a straight guy was when he was a little drunk. (I didn't like sex with "drunk" drunk people) I'd pick out the soldiers with wedding rings, when I could. There is NOTHING on earth as horny as a married guy. Suck his fucking dick and you've won his heart. Those soldiers had NO privacy, so its no telling when they had busted their nuts last. This was just a field day for a young pervert like me.

I'm just telling you, a young kid can have a LOT of fun in New Orleans during Mardi Gras, especially if he has his goals and objectives clear. (Get their pants off, suck their dick, and just let things roll from there on! - Accept that some fucks are better than others. - Just keep looking for the next good deal! LOL)

I haven't been to Mardi Gras in years. This has got me thinking. Of course I'm not 15 years old anymore. LOL But there would be lots of hot little straight boys that run out of money, just looking for some old fuck like me to help them out. I'm a very compassionate person. I can look at one of those hot straight kids and realize that if I don't get him down and suck his dick for cash, then he'll never know in his whole life how good it feels to bust your nuts in someone's mouth with an old man's finger shoved WAY UP into your ass, massaging your prostate.

Thanks, kdmets, for starting this thread. Its got my mind thinking and my dick chubbed up! LOLOLOL

You were quite the precocious 15 year old. Recently, a new Broke Straight Boys model in his interview said his goal was to go to New Orleans Mardi Gras, but only when he reached the drinking age of 21. He was so wrong. In New Orleans, it is illegal to sell alcohol to one under 21, but once he gets it it is perfectly legal for him to drink it! Having gone to Mardi Gras every year since 1987, I can't tell you how many guys have told me that the best sexual experiences of their lives was to be 18 and on the balconies of the gay bars of Bourbon Street during Mardi Gras. So 18 is the ideal time to go. But you don't have to be 18, once I was on a balcony watching the scene, when just in front of me, a cute twink dropped to his knees to suck his buddy, and I just unzipped, pulled it out, leaned in, and a young hot twink mouth just sucked it in. He never saw my face at all, just a long hard thick cock that he wanted to suck and did. You are never too old to make a come back. I started this thread on the non Broke Straight Boys scene thread just to share the history of gay carnival in New Orleans, but it seems to have made it to the main forum and attracted some interest. In all seriousness, words can only partially describe the experience, you have to go and experience it for yourself. This year Mardi Gras Weekend is Thursday February 8 through Tuesday February 13.

I was never there but I have two memories. One was when I was going to Fort Lauderdale for Spring Break, I met this cute twenty year old rich college kid from Maryland who was staying at the gay Marlin Beach Hotel and he had just arrived from New Orleans and told me about the shenanigans. And later I purchased a video tape on line from a company that shot reality type gay documentaries and they had one and showed the college kids at Mardi Gras on the balconies showing their dicks for beads and it was hot in a non-sexual way.....no hardons or sex but watching the straight and gay college boys lowering their shorts and exposing their cocks in public was HOT!!!

Thanks for the post KG! :cool:

Your video was shot on the wrong end of Bourbon Street. If it was shot from the intersection of Bourbon and St. Ann and northward, you would have seen hard ons and some blow jobs including some of those same drunk straight college boys, who walk up and down Bourbon Street. It's the funniest when the drunk college boy is with his girlfriend encouraging him to whip it out so she can get the offered attractive beads (and to get the beads, you have to whip it out and get it hard). I've seen that many a time. The only downside is that the drunk college boy will whip it out, let his dick be fondled, but back off when a mouth goes down to suck him, not willing to go that far in front of his girlfriend. However, when it is just him and his drunk buddies and no girlfriends present, you are more likely to see them let some hot young gays take a few sucks on their dicks. After all, they are so drunk they will not remember a thing in the morning. I don't know if they still do this, but for many years after each Mardi Gras a "Men of Mardi Gras [with the year]" cassette/DVD would be released always taken on the afternoon of Mardi Gras Day from the balcony of the local gay newspaper on Bourbon Street in the gay section offering very desirable beads for those showing their cocks not realizing that they were being filmed for posterity. I bought one of those once, and to my chagrin saw that I was one of the big rock hard stars. Fortunately, I was well masked, so I am the only one who knows that. If you can find one of those, you will see the X rated version with a blow job thrown in at the end (I was just a shower, not the blow job recipient - at least not on camera).

These are great stories! Thanks for getting it going KG. I have been to New Orleans a few times and I love it. In fact my family almost moved there when I was in high school. We had even found a house on third street in the Garden District. I spent a very interesting New Years There while in college and I went back with my boyfriend and our best gay couple friends to celebrate my 50th birthday. But I’ve never been to Mardi Gras. I guess I’m not as big on the huge crowds but of course I do like the public displays of sex and revelry. On our New Years trip it was fun watching a guy walk out on the second story stair landing of his Bourbon Street apartment stark naked to kiss his evening trick good night.

New Orleans is a magic place it’s like going back in time and even if you lived there you can go to a different reastraunt every night of the year and not visit them all. My best memories of the city are quieter and more romantic. I spent my “Honeymoon “ there so it’s a place who is very dear to my heart. This is the experience I’m going to share. Maybe the forumites who want all these scenes to be making love with rose petals on the bed will like it.

I met my first boyfriend Robert in college. I didn’t know it when I met the talk dark haired blue eyed beauty at a cruisy bathroom at a park near campus that he was also casually dating my sister at the time! Yes that’s right. I stole my sister’s boyfriend. It was a big drama, it’s when I was outed to my family by my sister and generally a very big mess. We even had an Alexis vs Crystal style fight on the stair case at our family’s home. Yes I am enough of a queen Tham I made that comparison.

Anyway I was deeply in love with Robert, it’s when I really discovered I was gay. I knew I liked boys and I had realized it was probably more than a phase but I still expected to get married to a women and I figured I would just do boys on the side. But Robert changed all of that. I was in love with a man. I didn’t realize it was possible but it showed me that I was dyed in the wool gay and I never considered straight marriage again. I managed to take Robert home to our house for thanksgiving when I snuck down to the guest room and confessed my feelings to him. But we hadn’t really had sex. He lived with straight room mates and he had a bit of a high class hooked mentality. He wanted to be wined and dined and shown a good time before he would put out but I was all for it. I wanted to make him happy. He said we could have sex if we went away somewhere. I have to say I am greatful that he was like this and our first sexual experiences was not at the “tea room” where I met him or not even at my parents guest room when I snuck in to see him in the middle if the night.

We had a very early morning flight out of DALLAS so we had to leave in the middle of the night to get there. Our friend that drove us to the airport took a travel kit with him and I ask why. It was too funny but in the pre security days he wanted to look like a traveler because he was going to work the tea rooms at the airport after he dropped us off. I guess why waist a trio to the airport. Anyway we got to the city early. Toured around all day and went back to the hotel to dress for dinner. Yes we were old school queens we dressed up and I had made reservations at the Rib Room at the Royal Orleans. When we arrived there was a long marble hallway leading to the restaurant. It was pretty empty but there was a pianist playing the Irving Berlin song “What’ll I do” featured in my favorite movie, the Great Gatsby.

https://www.google.com/search?q=wha...vJLKkU0uFig7KUuASkUDRqMEjxcaGI8AAAiAZ1iVwAAAA

Anyway when the waiter came Robert wanted oysters on the half shell and I looked at him funny and he said right in front of the waiter. “You know they are an aphrodisiac,” to which I replied “we will have 2 dozen”. After dinner we went to the big gay bar on the corner of Bourbon street that starts the gay section. We had a couple of drinks but we were so tired we didn’t feel like doing much so we went back to the hotel. We didn’t even have sex. We curled up and went to bed. I slept really well.

When I woke up in bed with this gorgeous creature that I couldn’t hardly believe I knew much less was about to fuck it was so wonderful. Robert was so warm and wonderful. This was the first time we actually had sex. It was literally like waiting for the wedding night. I’m so glad we did because you really can’t put that experience back in the bottle. Anyway I fucked him and I fucked him, We really made love. No other way to say it. This wasn’t a trick which is all I knew. This was love. I think he was 19 and I was 20. Robert had the best ass I’ve ever fucked. He knew how to bottom and he loved it. He could grab on to my dick with his ass and jack it off he was very talented. I had never had anyone nearly as good as him. We litteraly fucked all day long. The maid kept knocking at the door and I wanted to go tell her to leave but Robert wouldn’t let me leave the bed. He was enjoying it as much as I was. Then the maid opened the door and even though the security chain was on she could see us right there butt naked with his legs in the air. I hope she enjoyed the view as much as I did. Anyway we finally left the room about 5 in the evening. It was getting dark again. As I look back on it we could have been in an Anne Rice novel creeping out on the Steets if the Vieux Carré.

We weren’t ever actually married but I always consider that trip our honeymoon and things really were never better. We had a Liz a Dick relationship, more break ups and getting back together than they did but it was very hot and I was obsessively in love with that boy. Years later I ask him why he couldn’t do all those tricks with his ass anymore and he stated the obvious, because were not 19 and 20 anymore. Damn that’s a bitch!

Great story Rep!

It's so beautiful that you had that jewel in time from your early youth.

Great story Rep!

It's so beautiful that you had that jewel in time from your early youth.

Thanks Tampa I knew you would like it from the comments you make on your posts. We really did have a fabulous time. We traveled a lot and had some great times. I gave him a custom made 2 carat diamond engagement ring over a couple of bottles of Dom Perignon at Windows on the World in NYC a little later. We did the rainbow room dresses in tuxedos and furs to attend the theater (Torch Song Trilogy ) and stayed at the Waldorf and the Plaza, we were really Grand queens. I had made a little money early on and I spoiled that boy. He loved it and I have no regrets. I’m glad I got to do it while I was young. We were very much Liz and Dick down to the divorces. He died of an Aids related brain tumor but we had not been together for more than 10 years. It was still devastating. I visited his grave recently with my current partner who picked the most beatiful rose to leave on the grave. It was very touching. We both had lost loves that died. His was a girl but we are respectful of each other’s past loves. I’m very greatful for that.

Thanks Tampa I knew you would like it from the comments you make on your posts. We really did have a fabulous time. We traveled a lot and had some great times. I gave him a custom made 2 carat diamond engagement ring over a couple of bottles of Dom Perignon at Windows on the World in NYC a little later. We did the rainbow room dresses in tuxedos and furs to attend the theater (Torch Song Trilogy ) and stayed at the Waldorf and the Plaza, we were really Grand queens. I had made a little money early on and I spoiled that boy. He loved it and I have no regrets. I’m glad I got to do it while I was young. We were very much Liz and Dick down to the divorces. He died of an Aids related brain tumor but we had not been together for more than 10 years. It was still devastating. I visited his grave recently with my current partner who picked the most beatiful rose to leave on the grave. It was very touching. We both had lost loves that died. His was a girl but we are respectful of each other’s past loves. I’m very greatful for that.

Wow.

Thank you for that follow-up Rep. I was curious as to where things stood in present day, but thought better of asking you outright and risk coming across as being nosy. I'm glad you two had the time together you did. Just like Liz and Dick, your true love for each other was unquestioned. It takes true love and passion for each other to bring about such passion and drama. lol Living together on a daily basis though and your ways of dealing with all of life's trials did not always suit you in a mutually agreeable way.

I'm very glad you have a current partner with whom you're happy,...and that you both honor and respect the past loves you've lost in the form.

Wow.

Thank you for that follow-up Rep. I was curious as to where things stood in present day, but thought better of asking you outright and risk coming across as being nosy. I'm glad you two had the time together you did. Just like Liz and Dick, your true love for each other was unquestioned. It takes true love and passion for each other to bring about such passion and drama. lol Living together on a daily basis though and your ways of dealing with all of life's trials did not always suit you in a mutually agreeable way.

I'm very glad you have a current partner with whom you're happy,...and that you both honor and respect the past loves you've lost in the form.

Tampa,

To quote Paul Harvey, this is the rest of the story: Robert and I had been apart about 10 years. He had gotten all in to body builders and I’m not that. In fact I’m a smaller guy than him and people probably thought he was the husband unless they knew us. A mutual friend told me Robert was sick. He had a new fairly long time boyfriend that I didn’t know and I wasn’t sure what he would think but I called and spoke to his mother who I knew well and I talked to Robert briefly. He wasn’t doing well he was in pain and slept most of the time. I promised to visit when his mom told me it was a good time. I didn’t hear back and a few days later in the middle of the night Robert was in my room. He sat on the edge of my bed and spoke to me. It was plain as day. I got up the next morning in a big panic. I had to talk to him. When I called I found out he had died. Robert had stopped by to say Good by. I also found out that the boyfriend wanted to meet me. He knew I had been an important part of Roberts life. I wish now I had stayed more in touch. The last break up really hurt me and I had resolved not to go back. But I should have kept in tough as painful as it would have been for me. Anyway he was a very sweet beatiful and gentle soul. I will always miss him dearly.

I’m also thankful I have my current boyfriend, a straight cowboy type. We have been together for 18 years and we have his son and daughter and grandson part of our lives. I woukd never have thought I would have had kids but I do now. It’s very different. Robert and I were both sluts back in the day. Now I stick to porn and my man. But I haven’t forgotten the old days and while I wouldn’t go back I’m glad I have those memories and the most special one will always be my first love Robert.

Last edited:
These are great stories! Thanks for getting it going KG. I have been to New Orleans a few times and I love it. In fact my family almost moved there when I was in high school. We had even found a house on third street in the Garden District. I spent a very interesting New Years There while in college and I went back with my boyfriend and our best gay couple friends to celebrate my 50th birthday. But I’ve never been to Mardi Gras. I guess I’m not as big on the huge crowds but of course I do like the public displays of sex and revelry. On our New Years trip it was fun watching a guy walk out on the second story stair landing of his Bourbon Street apartment stark naked to kiss his evening trick good night.

New Orleans is a magic place it’s like going back in time and even if you lived there you can go to a different reastraunt every night of the year and not visit them all. My best memories of the city are quieter and more romantic. I spent my “Honeymoon “ there so it’s a place who is very dear to my heart. This is the experience I’m going to share. Maybe the forumites who want all these scenes to be making love with rose petals on the bed will like it.

I met my first boyfriend Robert in college. I didn’t know it when I met the talk dark haired blue eyed beauty at a cruisy bathroom at a park near campus that he was also casually dating my sister at the time! Yes that’s right. I stole my sister’s boyfriend. It was a big drama, it’s when I was outed to my family by my sister and generally a very big mess. We even had an Alexis vs Crystal style fight on the stair case at our family’s home. Yes I am enough of a queen Tham I made that comparison.

Anyway I was deeply in love with Robert, it’s when I really discovered I was gay. I knew I liked boys and I had realized it was probably more than a phase but I still expected to get married to a women and I figured I would just do boys on the side. But Robert changed all of that. I was in love with a man. I didn’t realize it was possible but it showed me that I was dyed in the wool gay and I never considered straight marriage again. I managed to take Robert home to our house for thanksgiving when I snuck down to the guest room and confessed my feelings to him. But we hadn’t really had sex. He lived with straight room mates and he had a bit of a high class hooked mentality. He wanted to be wined and dined and shown a good time before he would put out but I was all for it. I wanted to make him happy. He said we could have sex if we went away somewhere. I have to say I am greatful that he was like this and our first sexual experiences was not at the “tea room” where I met him or not even at my parents guest room when I snuck in to see him in the middle if the night.

We had a very early morning flight out of DALLAS so we had to leave in the middle of the night to get there. Our friend that drove us to the airport took a travel kit with him and I ask why. It was too funny but in the pre security days he wanted to look like a traveler because he was going to work the tea rooms at the airport after he dropped us off. I guess why waist a trio to the airport. Anyway we got to the city early. Toured around all day and went back to the hotel to dress for dinner. Yes we were old school queens we dressed up and I had made reservations at the Rib Room at the Royal Orleans. When we arrived there was a long marble hallway leading to the restaurant. It was pretty empty but there was a pianist playing the Irving Berlin song “What’ll I do” featured in my favorite movie, the Great Gatsby.

https://www.google.com/search?q=wha...vJLKkU0uFig7KUuASkUDRqMEjxcaGI8AAAiAZ1iVwAAAA

Anyway when the waiter came Robert wanted oysters on the half shell and I looked at him funny and he said right in front of the waiter. “You know they are an aphrodisiac,” to which I replied “we will have 2 dozen”. After dinner we went to the big gay bar on the corner of Bourbon street that starts the gay section. We had a couple of drinks but we were so tired we didn’t feel like doing much so we went back to the hotel. We didn’t even have sex. We curled up and went to bed. I slept really well.

When I woke up in bed with this gorgeous creature that I couldn’t hardly believe I knew much less was about to fuck it was so wonderful. Robert was so warm and wonderful. This was the first time we actually had sex. It was literally like waiting for the wedding night. I’m so glad we did because you really can’t put that experience back in the bottle. Anyway I fucked him and I fucked him, We really made love. No other way to say it. This wasn’t a trick which is all I knew. This was love. I think he was 19 and I was 20. Robert had the best ass I’ve ever fucked. He knew how to bottom and he loved it. He could grab on to my dick with his ass and jack it off he was very talented. I had never had anyone nearly as good as him. We litteraly fucked all day long. The maid kept knocking at the door and I wanted to go tell her to leave but Robert wouldn’t let me leave the bed. He was enjoying it as much as I was. Then the maid opened the door and even though the security chain was on she could see us right there butt naked with his legs in the air. I hope she enjoyed the view as much as I did. Anyway we finally left the room about 5 in the evening. It was getting dark again. As I look back on it we could have been in an Anne Rice novel creeping out on the Steets if the Vieux Carré.

We weren’t ever actually married but I always consider that trip our honeymoon and things really were never better. We had a Liz a Dick relationship, more break ups and getting back together than they did but it was very hot and I was obsessively in love with that boy. Years later I ask him why he couldn’t do all those tricks with his ass anymore and he stated the obvious, because were not 19 and 20 anymore. Damn that’s a bitch!

Wonderful remembrance. I thought that this Forum would be more into the sensual spontaneous sex of New Orleans, but the city is multi faceted and has a romantic side as well. You clearly experienced the latter. That big gay bar you and Robert went to after the romantic dinner was probably the Bourbon Pub. Across the street from it also on Bourbon Street is a smaller twink bar called Oz, but I'm guessing the two of you went to the Bourbon Pub. This new year marks the 300th anniversary of the founding of New Orleans. It is a unique city with a unique history that I love very much. There is one spot behind St. Louis Cathedral where you stand and simultaneously see the where Faulkner, Tennessee Williams and Truman Capote all lived and wrote (not the same apartment, but you can see all three apartments from that one spot). Literary trivia: the dialogue that Tennessee Williams wrote for his fighting heterosexual lovers in "A Streetcar Named Desire" was composed by Tennessee Williams deliberately picking fights with his Latin teen age boy lover and then writing down the words of the verbal fights thereafter. I digress, but thanks Rep for a great post turning my thread in a different but wonderfully romantic direction.

Tampa,

To quote Paul Harvey, this is the rest of the story: Robert and I had been apart about 10 years. He had gotten all in to body builders and I’m not that. In fact I’m a smaller guy than him and people probably thought he was the husband unless they knew us. A mutual friend told me Robert was sick. He had a new fairly long time boyfriend that I didn’t know and I wasn’t sure what he would think but I called and spoke to his mother who I knew well and I talked to Robert briefly. He wasn’t doing well he was in pain and slept most of the time. I promised to visit when his mom told me it was a good time. I didn’t hear back and a few days later in the middle of the night Robert was in my room. He sat on the edge of my bed and spoke to me. It was plain as day. I got up the next morning in a big panic. I had to talk to him. When I called I found out he had died. Robert had stopped by to say Good by. I also found out that the boyfriend wanted to meet me. He knew I had been an important part of Roberts life. I wish now I had stayed more in touch. The last break up really hurt me and I had resolved not to go back. But I should have kept in tough as painful as it would have been for me. Anyway he was a very sweet beatiful and gentle soul. I will always miss him dearly.

I’m also thankful I have my current boyfriend, a straight cowboy type. We have been together for 18 years and we have his son and daughter and grandson part of our lives. I woukd never have thought I would have had kids but I do now. It’s very different. Robert and I were both sluts back in the day. Now I stick to porn and my man. But I haven’t forgotten the old days and while I wouldn’t go back I’m glad I have those memories and the most special one will always be my first love Robert.

Thanks so much for filling in the blanks for us Rep. You can trust me when I say that I am one of the people in the forum who will not doubt you at all that Robert came to see you in your room after he passed. I've been told stories like that multiple times by people I've respected and trusted throughout the course of my life. I'm sorry your last breakup with him was so hard for you. Yet when he passed you were one of the first people he thought of as he left. That says something too.

Wonderful remembrance. I thought that this Forum would be more into the sensual spontaneous sex of New Orleans, but the city is multi faceted and has a romantic side as well. You clearly experienced the latter. That big gay bar you and Robert went to after the romantic dinner was probably the Bourbon Pub. Across the street from it also on Bourbon Street is a smaller twink bar called Oz, but I'm guessing the two of you went to the Bourbon Pub. This new year marks the 300th anniversary of the founding of New Orleans. It is a unique city with a unique history that I love very much. There is one spot behind St. Louis Cathedral where you stand and simultaneously see the where Faulkner, Tennessee Williams and Truman Capote all lived and wrote (not the same apartment, but you can see all three apartments from that one spot). Literary trivia: the dialogue that Tennessee Williams wrote for his fighting heterosexual lovers in "A Streetcar Named Desire" was composed by Tennessee Williams deliberately picking fights with his Laytin teen age boy lover and then writing down the words of the verbal fights thereafter. I digress, but thanks Rep for a great post turning my thread in a different but wonderfully romantic direction.

Im glad you liked it. My experience with New Orleans has been magic down to my 50th Birthday a few years ago. My best friend from college and his husband took my partner and me with them for a few days. We went for thanksgiving which was a little early for my birthday but we could get good rates and we had the time off. The company we both worked for in DALLAS had a branch in New Orleans for a while and Richard managed that branch. We had a partner from an Old New Orleans family who intriduded him to the best restaurants and invited him to the biggest and most prestigious Mardi Gras ball. So he was our guid. It was really wonderful and enjoyed both the bars and nightlife as well as restaurant and local attractions. It was one of the nicest things anyone has ever done for me. So most of my experience with the big easy have with a partner and have been really lovely so My take on the City is a bit different.

My partner Robert and I opened a clothing store in Austin in the early 80s on 6th street which is a huge nightlife area and has a Bourbon street feel. Not quite as wild but with 50,000 college students and blocks of bars and restaurants it was pretty wild. I lived in an apartment 6 blocks from the store and on the same cross street as my store was a group of gay bars only 2 blocks away. It was wild, ecstasy was legal and hustlers hung out there and it was very wild. It was only an elevator ride up to my apartment and I took a lot of guys up there. Robert and I had one of our break ups at that time and he went to DALLAS and it was grand central at my apartment.

I’m going to tell one quick but very wild sexually encounter. I was just getting to my apartment when I was approached on the street by a rather rough looking guy. He was kind of sexy if you like pretty rough trade which I do. Anyway I guess I looked gay to him but he came right out and said would you fuck me? That was a first, he wasn’t hustling he wasn’t playing games he just ask me. We got up to my apartment and got into bed. I ask him why he asked me to fuck him. He told me he had been in prison and had been attacked by a guy who wanted to rape him and he faught the guy off but because the guy couldn’t fuck him he stabbed this guy in the ass with a make shift knife. He showed me the rather nasty scar right in the crack of his ass just a couple of inches above his ass hole. Anyway he said he wanted to see what it was like to get fucked but on his terms. I gave him what he wanted and it was pretty hot. I don’t really know what he thought afterward. I wish I had talked to him more but he left and I never saw him again. I doubt he turned gay but he knew what it was like to get fucked and not raped by a guy.

I had some time now to read about your encounters with Robert, Rep. That was quite the romance and you've lead quite the life and still do. I've enjoyed getting to know you on a personal level for the last couple of months, but now I do feel like I know, "the rest of the story". Thank you so much for sharing it with the forum, my friend!

By the way, it is stuff like this that reminds me of the quote I so often use that I attribute to my first close and personal forum friend, Ms.K who said, "I came to Broke Straight Boys for the porn, but I stayed for the forum". Your stories on this thread as well as those by KG and others illustrate my feelings on this subject perfectly. And now coming up on ten years this coming October, I still love this forum! :thumbup:

I had some time now to read about your encounters with Robert, Rep. That was quite the romance and you've lead quite the life and still do. I've enjoyed getting to know you on a personal level for the last couple of months, but now I do feel like I know, "the rest of the story". Thank you so much for sharing it with the forum, my friend!

By the way, it is stuff like this that reminds me of the quote I so often use that I attribute to my first close and personal forum friend, Ms.K who said, "I came to Broke Straight Boys for the porn, but I stayed for the forum". Your stories on this thread as well as those by KG and others illustrate my feelings on this subject perfectly. And now coming up on ten years this coming October, I still love this forum! :thumbup:

Thanks so much Mikeyank. I have exactly the same feelings. Who would ever know you could make such good friends this way!

Thanks so much for filling in the blanks for us Rep. You can trust me when I say that I am one of the people in the forum who will not doubt you at all that Robert came to see you in your room after he passed. I've been told stories like that multiple times by people I've respected and trusted throughout the course of my life. I'm sorry your last breakup with him was so hard for you. Yet when he passed you were one of the first people he thought of as he left. That says something too.

Thanks Tampa, for someone that goes back and forth as a doubting Thomas whith faith it was a real life example to me that was so meaningful. For a while I thought our relationship wasn’t as important to Robert as it had been to me. I’m pretty sure now that it was.