• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Happy Halloween!

I'll l try. It's just a lot more fun to read you guys and sometimes I don't even write what I wrote, especially after reading other people messages

But I can never find a way to express like you did, anyway, my point is it's fun to read! Especially when it's about some cute boys getting fucked! Haha oh well, bad boys getting fucked are a turn on too, so I guess I just care about watching boys getting fucked, if not fucking boys myself haha! Now I'm just so obsessed with wanting to watch Sterling or Connor getting fucked! :shock:

You see how raw and uncivilized my message is? Anyway.

You communicate very clearly in my opinion!

I'll l try. It's just a lot more fun to read you guys and sometimes I don't even write what I wrote, especially after reading other people messages

But I can never find a way to express like you did, anyway, my point is it's fun to read! Especially when it's about some cute boys getting fucked! Haha oh well, bad boys getting fucked are a turn on too, so I guess I just care about watching boys getting fucked, if not fucking boys myself haha! Now I'm just so obsessed with wanting to watch Sterling or Connor getting fucked! :shock:

You see how raw and uncivilized my message is? Anyway.

Actually you two guys have a lot in common, being so into seeing cute guys getting fucked….that is if you can’t fuck them yourselves. ::booty:

Look who's being too kind now! :cool:

Actually you two guys have a lot in common, being so into seeing cute guys getting fucked….that is if you can’t fuck them yourselves. ::booty:

Accurate observation!

:thumbup: I suppose you're right Mike. I think that's why I enjoy reading kg's comments quite a bit. I feel like I identify with what he said, just dunno how to express it like that. That's also why I'm going insane about Sterling and Connor. I hope they don't leave me as disappointed and sad as how I felt with Charlie who did one super hot bottoming scene and go. And hope they do what Ben Dover and Brandon Evans did!

Who is your favorite model or the model you wanna see the most now, mike?

I agree, KG.

And what do you like, br?

Here I actualy meant I don't even like what I wrote.

Ajames, TY for asking. I like them in their early twenties or well developed late teens. Some older models in their thirties. Twink types & jocks not too bulked up. As I have said before models that are willing to try the opposite role once in awhile just to understand what their partner is feeling so they can satisfy him better & give us a better show.

Jocks not too bulked up who's willing to try the opposite role:

1955-pic-2.jpg

1955-pic-4.jpg

1955-pic-8.jpg

1955-pic-27.jpg

I remember Charlie was being super sensitive super nervous for trying his different role once again. But his body just loves the anal stimulation just a little too much, his eyes just rolled back into his head constantly and he couldn't help but say, "you hit my throat"! I just can't understand why Aron wouldn't fuck the cum out of him so that he finally knows what other kind of orgasm is like.

Last edited:
Jocks not too bulked up who's willing to try the opposite role:

1955-pic-2.jpg

1955-pic-4.jpg

1955-pic-8.jpg

1955-pic-27.jpg

I remember Charlie was being super sensitive super nervous for trying his different role once again. But his body just loves the anal stimulation just a little too much, his eyes just rolled back into his head constantly and he couldn't help but say, "you hit my throat"! I just can't understand why Aron wouldn't fuck the cum out of him so that he finally knows what other kind of orgasm is like.

Perhaps he was affraid he might like it too much, if you know whaT i MEAN.

Great explanation, kg, you do have a way with words.
Thank you, it helps that I have experienced the gay sector of the French Quarter of New Orleans for many years during Mardi Gras season! I have never done the NYC Halloween Parade, which I have heard is a great time as well.

Occasionally but rarely does Halloween fall on a Sunday, but this is one of those years. With the possible exception of New Orleans and its Gay Mardi Gras balls and other activities such as seducing drunk straight college boys in the gay blocks of Bourbon Street, Halloween is arguably the most embraced holiday of the gay community highlighted by the legendary gay costume parade on Halloween night in the Greenwich Village section of New York City and celebrations in other gay communities across the nation, even New Orleans. So Happy Halloween everyone!
I forgot to add "Happy Halloween 2023 Everyone!"

I guess when I complete another saving goal, I need to go look up Onlyfans of some Atlanta boys!

Wanna watch athletes, jocks, or military boys take it in the butt. I recall Brandon, Charlie, and Adam almost right away.
If I am not mistaken, Masyn Thorne's first adult entertainment gig was as a dancer in a gay club in Atlanta. I read that some place.