• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Jack and Mark well worth watching

I found this scene more entertaining than arousing. I think Mark is absolutely adorable, and Jack is handsome; didn't realize what a nice smile and dimples he has. But overall, a good performance by both. They certainly are professional and seem to want to do a good job. I look forward to watching both guys in the future.

I could ask for better direction, and the lighting is horrible; too harsh, like florescent bulbs, and nobody looks good under those (certainly not pale skin), not to mention the presence of shadows which obscured the kissing during the first part. Maybe I expect too much, but I was under the impression this was a professional albeit amateur site. Sorry, don't mean to be overly critical, just my observations.

Great scene!!! Jack is a beautiful young man. Mark is a champ who performs his scenes admirably as he is directed to, and Jack's cum shooting on Mark's face and in his mouth is spectacular. And yes, as someone commented, when Jack used his finger to feed Mark the strands of cum that missed his mouth, off of his finger was "priceless".

Broke Straight Boys-2 keeps getting better and hotter, episode by episode. Thanks to all involved. :biggrin:

Three great episodes in the span of a week !!!! BSB2 is definitely getting better. Keep good videos like these coming (cumming).
Jack is one of my favorite guys. I can look at him for a long time. He is so cute and has a sexy smile. Big turn-on! Mark has found his calling as a bottom. I love to watch him bottom. He really seems to enjoy it and isn't afraid to let us know that he likes to bottom. I think he even made the comment, that he was getting to be a good bottom.
I was a little disappointed in the kissing. I really like to see two guys kiss. Jack never kissed Mark directly on the mouth, he sucked on Mark's lower lip and kissed his upper chin. At the end, He did a quick peck on Mark's mouth and I don't think he even tasted any of the cum.
As I said before, I think this is one of the best episodes to come from BSB2. I am looking forward to seeing many more like this.