• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

I've been lurking, now I'm going on vacation

The water might be cleaner but the air sure isn't!!!!!!!! Can hardly see Wan Chai from Mid Levels.

I hear you, now if we can get rid of the annoying scroll bar that just started popping up on our messages blocking our signatures we will be OK...:thumbup:

Hello from Ha Noi. Off tomorrow to Ha Long Bay for an overnight cruise on a "chinese" junk. Then back to Hanoi for some sight seeing (Ho Chi Minh's mausoleum etc ). Then down to Hue. Hope you are all doing well in my absence!!!!!

Hello from Ha Noi. Off tomorrow to Ha Long Bay for an overnight cruise on a "chinese" junk. Then back to Hanoi for some sight seeing (Ho Chi Minh's mausoleum etc ). Then down to Hue. Hope you are all doing well in my absence!!!!!

Yes we are but you are always missed.:blush:

So happy to hear you are having a great time, Jayce! I expect a full recap (with photos) upon your return!

Hi guys! Ha Long Bay was fantastic. Drive down was long and these people don't obey traffic signals! Saw many guest houses along the way AKA Boom Boom Hotels. Doing the city tour of Ha Noi today then flying down to Hue this afternoon.

It's great having our own guide and driver. Sure beats a bus!

Take care one and all. And Happy Birthday to Thomas!!!!