• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

I've been lurking, now I'm going on vacation

tucsonjayce

Banned
Reaction score
Hey guys:

I haven't been posting much, I've been busy looking for guys to refer to David and Mark. Seen a lot of dick!

I'm going on vacation with my Hubbie. It's the 10th Anniversary of our Covenant Union and 11 years together. Will be in SE Asia for a little over a month. Visiting Hong Kong, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos and Shanghai.

Will see you guys on the flip side. Take care one and all......

Be well,

Jayce

Have a great time Jayce! :wink: We'll look forward to having you back.

Have a great trip you two. make sure to take a lot of pic's.

Hey guys:

I haven't been posting much, I've been busy looking for guys to refer to David and Mark. Seen a lot of dick!

I'm going on vacation with my Hubbie. It's the 10th Anniversary of our Covenant Union and 11 years together. Will be in SE Asia for a little over a month. Visiting Hong Kong, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos and Shanghai.

Be well,

Jayce

Book an Asian twink who looks like, oh, Zack Randall (for instance) for me please, or Logan. Yeah, Logan. Thanks in advance, and have a terrific time you two sweeties. We'll miss you mister.

Stay safe and God Speed Tucson.

Thanks guys. Off to bed for 5 hours sleep and then off to the airport.

Slim - They might look like Logan but they won't be equipped the same!

Don't worry about pics i2in69. Just put an 8 gb sd card in the camera so there's plenty of room for lots of pics!

good luck and be safe on your trip

Hey guys:

Be well,

Jayce

Jayce, you have been and will be missed. I was about to see if we needed to send a rescue party for you too. Thank you for letting us know of your sabatical.:001_cool: Have fun abd be safe. Love ya,

Thanks again guys! At SFO for a layover. Got about an hour's sleep. Oh well that's what God created valium for on long flights (14 hours).

No need for a rescue Jayman..... unless it is from some 20 yo gl guy with a big dick! Then please don't send in the cavalry as I can handle that all by myself! :id_hitit:

Stay safe and big hugs Jayce ...... find some hotties boy

Hello from Hong Kong

Hi guys. Arrived safely in Hong Kong. Staying in Mid Levels on the 31st Floor of a tower with a harbor view with Kowloon in the background. Tomorrow is shopping day (what to do in Hong Kong - Make money, shop, party, make more money, shop again and party some more).

Hey Jayce,

I'm so glad to hear that you arrived safely. Sounds like a really good time. Have fun!

Hi guys. Arrived safely in Hong Kong. Staying in Mid Levels on the 31st Floor of a tower with a harbor view with Kowloon in the background. Tomorrow is shopping day (what to do in Hong Kong - Make money, shop, party, make more money, shop again and party some more).

Glad you arrived safely. It souds like you have a lot of tough decisions while you are there. Hey, if you can party and make money do it... Love ya...:001_rolleyes:

Hi guys!

Did some power shopping yesterday. Ordered tailored shirts from my in-laws tailor. 3 shirts ready on Monday, USD$100.

Then last night had a bbq on the peak with the Head of Credit for Goldman Sachs. Nice people, great view and a three level flat that's as big as a house.

Today we're off shopping on the lighting and bath streets (yes they have entire streets devoted to particular items). Mikey will have a blast.

Tomorrow night we'll be at the Lawn Racket Club watching my sister-in-law and Mikey's niece compete in a social tennis circuit.

Then Wednesday we're off to Hanoi.

One thing I can't get used to is that the light switches for the bathrooms are outside the door.

The amah, Tess, is off today so I guess we'll have to make or own coffee. Drats!

Hong Kong

Here's a pic taken from the ferry heading back to Hong Kong from Kowloon.

Take care guys......

Attachments

• Kowloon from ferry.jpg
    Kowloon from ferry.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 24
Jayce, sorry I wasn't around to wish you a safe and happy vacation. Be good and have a blast over there. It's great to be able to get out of the country when one can.

Gary

Here's a pic taken from the ferry heading back to Hong Kong from Kowloon.

Take care guys......

Wow, they have reall done a lot to clean up the water since I was last there.:thumbup:

Leaving for Hanoi in 5 hours. Forecast "Dreary". Going to have to watch that Typhoon in the Philippines as well. Oh well, not made of sugar so I won't melt if I get wet.....

Miss you guys.