• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

It's snowing

i2ina69

BSB Addict
Reaction score
It's not supposed to snow passed april. It is now may 16 and yes it is snowing up here.

It's not supposed to snow passed april. It is now may 16 and yes it is snowing up here.

Hey, when my family moved from Michigan it snowed in June. Why do hyou think I live in AZ? Snow is something you go to, play in, and LEAVE BEHIND!

Jayce

You have my sympathy! That is just wrong! LOL!

My birthday is in September. When I was a kid, my father made me mow the lawn one last time. Yeah, happy birthday to me! LOL! It started snowing. I asked him if I should stop. He told me to finish. Ok! Eventually I was pushing snow like a snow plow. He came out and told me to go park the GD thing! LOL! Earliest snow fall on record here, and it still stands!

LOL. I always say waite 5 min. the weather will change, and it did sun is out now.

It snowed here in Phoenix some years back. There were flakes coming down when I walked into a Fry's Marketplace but no sign of the stuff by the time I came out. I believe it was Phoenix's version of a record snowfall...

snow is all yrs I2...... just getting the chill off it is bad enough