• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

It Happens All The Time

About to start my dream career on monday :) I'll be doing research with infectious diseases in the public health sector and making a difference in this world of ours

About to start my dream career on monday :) I'll be doing research with infectious diseases in the public health sector and making a difference in this world of ours

Let me be the first to congratulate you on you new career. I can't think of a better career that one that can benefit all of mankind.

BRAVO DENVER!!!!!!!!

It is also great to see that fun side of you coming through. Wishing you a great new career ahead of you. Please don't forget your friends here at the forum.

Good Luck, God Bless and

May the Force Be With You,

Vicekid

Thank you so much vice! I will never forget everyone here on the forum. Each of you has touched my heart in so many ways and helped me through the most difficult time in my life thus far. Thank you to all! XOXO

Thank you so much vice! I will never forget everyone here on the forum. Each of you has touched my heart in so many ways and helped me through the most difficult time in my life thus far. Thank you to all! XOXO

Den, hope that doesn't mean goodbye mister :001_unsure:

Yes........ just stay safe.......
oops_blink_wiggle.gif
you said infectious diseases in the public health sector ... not in the pubic sector .....

Sorry Denver my mistake
woohoo2.gif
way to goooo

Yes.. Well done Denver! Congratulations on getting such a great opportunity. They have their pick of so much talent out there. You must have worked very hard to get chosen for such a rigorous and competitive field of research. It makes me even prouder to have met and known you. Please go out there and make a positive difference for all of us. There are so many people suffering and dying in the third world from diseases that should be preventable or curable. Please do your best. We will be rooting and praying for you.

I hope you won't be leaving us too soon. I do realize though that scientists have a way of becoming consumed by their work. Even so I hope you will still try to stay in touch. Even if only off and on.

Big hugs to you Denver. What great news! :thumbup:

Wow, Denver it sounds like we have some stuff in common there.:thumbup1:

One can only hope that you (are or aren't) in the std clinic at your local Health Dept swabbing penises and whowho's for NSU, NGU, Clap, Clymidia et al. Depending on the proximity to a college it could be interesting or not. The homeless (bless their souls) can present some olfactory challenges as well.

If you are going into surveillence (their word not mine), that can be interesting and somewhat frustrating at the same time. Epidemiology in general has it's up and down (downs is generally funding related especially anything to do with the CDC lately).

But that being said, Denver we salute you for entering the public sector and for getting your dream job. May the fed, state, or county fund you as you deserve!!!!!

:waw: :waw: :waw:

All my best!

Jayce

One can only hope that you (are or aren't) in the std clinic at your local Health Dept swabbing penises and whowho's for NSU, NGU, Clap, Clymidia et al. Depending on the proximity to a college it could be interesting or not. The homeless (bless their souls) can present some olfactory challenges as well.

If you are going into surveillence (their word not mine), that can be interesting and somewhat frustrating at the same time. Epidemiology in general has it's up and down (downs is generally funding related especially anything to do with the CDC lately).

But that being said, Denver we salute you for entering the public sector and for getting your dream job. May the fed, state, or county fund you as you deserve!!!!!

:waw:

All my best!

Jayce

How about it. Congrats.:waw::thumbup:

Thank you everyone! :) Swine flu (H1N1 viral subtype), MRSA, and Clostridium difficile are my first areas to tackle. Doing research with all three. :)

Last edited:
Let me be the first to congratulate you on you new career. I can't think of a better career that one that can benefit all of mankind.

BRAVO DENVER!!!!!!!!

It is also great to see that fun side of you coming through. Wishing you a great new career ahead of you. Please don't forget your friends here at the forum.

Good Luck, God Bless and

May the Force Be With You,

Vicekid

AMEN to that! We will definitely miss you BIG time! Take care, good luck, and God Bless. As Bette would say, "Did you ever know that you're my Hero? You're everything I wish I could be! I can fly higher than an Eagle, cuz you are the wind beneath my wings!

Fly ON!