• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Hot Guys In Olympics 2024

Have to love this thread of daily pics of hot young male Olympians showing lots of skin often with hard cocks! Keep up the hot work!

That inspires an idea: Offer hot young male Olympic athletes model roles on Broke Straight Boys? The gay British divers might be the first to contact!

That inspires an idea: Offer hot young male Olympic athletes a model roles on Broke Straight Boys? The gay British divers might be the first to contact!
I think that appearing in sex videos might get them banned from future competitions. Not 100% certain but in the old days amateur/professional athletic organizations had strict rules on such things. Back when Arnold was still a relative newbie on the weight-lifting circuit, someone posted a photo of him taken of him nude walking around a pool at a villa in Spain. Caused him a few problems but they let him slide because the photo appeared to have been taken from a distance via a telephoto lens. That was back when he had a very wealthy Spanish gay businessman who was funding his career.

I think that appearing in sex videos might get them banned from future competitions. Not 100% certain but in the old days amateur/professional athletic organizations had strict rules on such things. Back when Arnold was still a relative newbie on the weight-lifting circuit, someone posted a photo of him taken of him nude walking around a pool at a villa in Spain. Caused him a few problems but they let him slide because the photo appeared to have been taken from a distance via a telephoto lens. That was back when he had a very wealthy Spanish gay businessman who was funding his career.
Those rules seem to be changing. For example I read a recent article that many countries are paying cash bonuses to those athletes who win a medal. Also, earlier in this thread are pics of some British Olympians who do OnlyFans with no problem from the Olympic authorities. So apparently it is now OK to walk around a pool naked!