• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Is it just me???

rickster96056

Reaction score
I seems to me the latest scenes have been kind of boring. Is it just me?? Maybe I've been a member to long and have just become to familiar with what to expect.
Comments anyone???

I seems to me the latest scenes have been kind of boring. Is it just me?? Maybe I've been a member to long and have just become to familiar with what to expect.
Comments anyone???

there have already been quite a few comments on this topic, not all of a kind nature. basically we are watching the bottom of the barrel (which i dont think is bad, these are still pretty good videos! we cant watch diesel bottom everyday now can we?) The site is switching to HD on March 31st and we will be seeing the new stuff. Mark and David ask for your patience until the new stuff hits.

(BTW i kinda just repeated what mark and david are probably tired of typing over and over again)

there have already been quite a few comments on this topic, not all of a kind nature. basically we are watching the bottom of the barrel (which i dont think is bad, these are still pretty good videos! we cant watch diesel bottom everyday now can we?) The site is switching to HD on March 31st and we will be seeing the new stuff. Mark and David ask for your patience until the new stuff hits.

(BTW i kinda just repeated what mark and david are probably tired of typing over and over again)

Thank you....jwglass :001_tt2:

I wouldn't say the "bottom of the barrel"...these were the scenes that Mark replaced with the better scenes or when members requested to see certain scenes...since the content has been out of order...these were the left overs.

However, on March 31st the site is going HD. So we have a lot of new models..hotter action and some of our favorite hot models coming back.

You will still be able to watch the older non-HD episodes...but after March 3st...the episodes will be in HD.

-David

omg. i just noticed College Boy Physicals is being updated with ashton 2night..u know i will watch but i hope it's soething freaky..maybe him getting the sounds or the ass destroyer used on him..and where's jordan..anymore of him in the can?

I wouldn't say the "bottom of the barrel"...these were the scenes that Mark replaced with the better scenes or when members requested to see certain scenes...since the content has been out of order...these were the left overs.

However, on March 31st the site is going HD. So we have a lot of new models..hotter action and some of our favorite hot models coming back.

You will still be able to watch the older non-HD episodes...but after March 3st...the episodes will be in HD.

-David

lol sorry, i think i got "bottom of the barrel" from somewhere else on the forum....anyhow you know my stand on the whole thing, i love you guys and you are doing an awesome job no matter what anyone else says. yay!

lol sorry, i think i got "bottom of the barrel" from somewhere else on the forum....anyhow you know my stand on the whole thing, i love you guys and you are doing an awesome job no matter what anyone else says. yay!

jwglass, thank you for keeping my sanity....:w00t:

haha no problem. you should hire me as your bitchy, snarky forum enforcer. you can pay me in Mike Robbins scenes! haha

Well, overall these scenes are certainly not awful. They are just middle of the road or less inspiring than some of the others.

*Individual tastes and opinions on particular scenes may vary. LOL

Stop being politically correct, some of the recent films HAVE been bottom of the barrel and if I was served a pint of beer out of that barrel I would hand it back. Sorry to sound so blunt but there have been many similar but not so blunt comments made.

I sincerely hope that the HD films will mark (no pun intended) an improvement but, at the end of the day, it's not the film quality that we're on about, but the models in front of the camera. If we reproduce the same type of films that we have seen recently on HD then we will be similarly dissapointed.

I now anticipate a hellova slating but I don't care. I say things as I perceive things to be...

Love you all and the site too

xxjonxx

As an example of how dissinterested people have been or are being please note there have been no new threads on the last two videos. Kinda says it all.

Stop being politically correct, some of the recent films HAVE been bottom of the barrel and if I was served a pint of beer out of that barrel I would hand it back. Sorry to sound so blunt but there have been many similar but not so blunt comments made.

I sincerely hope that the HD films will mark (no pun intended) an improvement but, at the end of the day, it's not the film quality that we're on about, but the models in front of the camera. If we reproduce the same type of films that we have seen recently on HD then we will be similarly dissapointed.

I now anticipate a hellova slating but I don't care. I say things as I perceive things to be...

Love you all and the site too

xxjonxx

i think management does understand that we dont care much about the film quality but the models, they have actually mentioned that we will be seeing new content with the HD. as they have stated there will be new models as well as the favorites. david also stated above the reason we are seeing these scenes is because they are the scenes that got cut for the scenes that we requested.

an analogy could be studying for finals. some people might choose to study the easy ones first and then move onto the hard ones, while others will follow a strict timeline which they wont deviate from. well if you get a knock at your door and someone tells you that there is a study group for your english class down the hall, you might drop the science text book you are pouring over at the moment and move down the hall for the study group, you chose the study group because it would be easier to study in a group and possibly more enjoyable. but being that you did enroll and pay for the credits in your science class ultimately you have to come back to science eventually.

that is exactly what Broke Straight Boys has done here. they chose, based on conditions at the moment, what scenes to show its adoring members, but spent money on the other scenes in filming, editing and models, so they cant just reasonably just forget about these scenes as money doesnt grow on trees. so these videos might not have diesel bottoming and making out, but they are still pretty decent scenes.

thats just my insight. as for why there are no threads on the latest two videos, that could possibly be, because we are too busy fighting and picking on the fire island thread (where there is heat over the film quality), leaving us angry and frustrated as we sign off to just get away from it. i do appalogize for anything mean i might have said or inferred towards you or anyone else and that is not what i mean by this response. i hope you take it as just my opinion in a completely nonthreatening way.

-David

This is going to probably be a dumb question David but what exactly is going to change as I thought we already had the videos in HD?

I'm about done with it too. I am tired of seeing the same dudes bottom. Someone mentioned above "we can't see Diesal bottom everyday now can we" - well from what I've seen he has only bottomed once - despite multiple member requesting to see that happen again. Its always the same dudes on bottom. I became a huge fan after meeting the BSBs at Atlanta Pride this year however seeing nothing but jack off updates and the same dudes bottom over and over and over again has me ready to not renew again. Very disappointed with the same old stuff over and over and over again.

I'm about done with it too. I am tired of seeing the same dudes bottom. Someone mentioned above "we can't see Diesal bottom everyday now can we" - well from what I've seen he has only bottomed once - despite multiple member requesting to see that happen again. Its always the same dudes on bottom. I became a huge fan after meeting the BSBs at Atlanta Pride this year however seeing nothing but jack off updates and the same dudes bottom over and over and over again has me ready to not renew again. Very disappointed with the same old stuff over and over and over again.

Just wait it out a little longer before you go. I think JW meant in his previous post, and he can correct me, that it isn't everyday we get a special event like Diesal bottoming, not that he does it all the time.

i think management does understand that we dont care much about the film quality but the models, they have actually mentioned that we will be seeing new content with the HD. as they have stated there will be new models as well as the favorites. david also stated above the reason we are seeing these scenes is because they are the scenes that got cut for the scenes that we requested.

an analogy could be studying for finals. some people might choose to study the easy ones first and then move onto the hard ones, while others will follow a strict timeline which they wont deviate from. well if you get a knock at your door and someone tells you that there is a study group for your english class down the hall, you might drop the science text book you are pouring over at the moment and move down the hall for the study group, you chose the study group because it would be easier to study in a group and possibly more enjoyable. but being that you did enroll and pay for the credits in your science class ultimately you have to come back to science eventually.

that is exactly what Broke Straight Boys has done here. they chose, based on conditions at the moment, what scenes to show its adoring members, but spent money on the other scenes in filming, editing and models, so they cant just reasonably just forget about these scenes as money doesnt grow on trees. so these videos might not have diesel bottoming and making out, but they are still pretty decent scenes.

thats just my insight. as for why there are no threads on the latest two videos, that could possibly be, because we are too busy fighting and picking on the fire island thread (where there is heat over the film quality), leaving us angry and frustrated as we sign off to just get away from it. i do appalogize for anything mean i might have said or inferred towards you or anyone else and that is not what i mean by this response. i hope you take it as just my opinion in a completely nonthreatening way.

Yeah..jw pretty much summed it up very well.....this is a perfect analogy!

This is going to probably be a dumb question David but what exactly is going to change as I thought we already had the videos in HD?

Denny, this is not a dumb question. I'm going to make a separate thread on this board about the changes.

Another lame jack off clip for the latest update - funny how the membership fee stays the same but the clips lately just suck. Seems like at least a few good action clips could have been positioned before this great "move to HD". I'm just getting more and more disappointed with the site's quality. Other sites I am on have had make overs and did not drop the video quality before the launch of the new site.