• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Is it just me???

I'm about done with it too. I am tired of seeing the same dudes bottom. Someone mentioned above "we can't see Diesal bottom everyday now can we" - well from what I've seen he has only bottomed once - despite multiple member requesting to see that happen again. Its always the same dudes on bottom. I became a huge fan after meeting the BSBs at Atlanta Pride this year however seeing nothing but jack off updates and the same dudes bottom over and over and over again has me ready to not renew again. Very disappointed with the same old stuff over and over and over again.

what i meant by that was that diesel did bottom once, and that was HUGE for us. Diedra was correct in her interpretation, big things like diesel bottoming or a passionate makeout sex romp only come around once in a blue moon and that is not how we should set our standards. i think you are upset with the predictibility of the site, and i think i speak for all of us when i say that is pretty much unavoidable. sure david would love to get tops to bottom and straight boys to make out, but in reality, they boys will only do so much for their pay check. as a barista, i am only willing to go so far to make your drinks before i say "get the fuck out of here". i have cut a packet of splenda in a quarter before and have created crazy concoctions, but no, you cannot have my soul, and i will not get on my hands and knees for you to use as a table for your laptop. me acting as human furniture is pretty equivolent to us asking straight guys to rim! very often at work i am treated like a subpar human being and it is getting close to the standards we set for these models. we cant just say "dance monkey dance!" and david cant just force models to do something they wont do for 10 thousand dollars. its also pretty safe to say that while shooting, david typically follows a certain format with each model. solo, oral, anal. that in itself is predictable and so far its worked for him....5 years about? the release of the HD content is going to help this predictability and throw some new models into the mix. i honestly think you should end your membership and come back after some of the hd content is released and see if you like it, then you can commit. i believe there is a pretty cheap 3 or 5 day membership? i started with the 20 day trial and have now been here for almost three months! please dude, if youre worried about the fee then i definately suggest this course of action, and we do hope you stick around, because i know if i were to leave the site before i get to see the HD content, id be missing out.

keep up the wonderful work TEAM Broke Straight Boys!