• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Interview Questions for the Models

DChristopher

Reaction score
Hi all,

When I do the interviews, my aim is to give you a brief glimpse into a model's personal life and show off their personalities. Each guy has a unique and oftentimes fascinating back-story that often keeps me riveted from the moment we start. However, as the BTS interviews evolve, I would like to explore new and exciting questions and topics-- with your feedback.

Are their any questions, or topics, that you would like me to explore in future BTS interviews? Post them here and I'll include them into some of the upcoming interviews.

What would you really like to know about the models? The sky is the limit!

Looking forward to hearing what you all come up with!

~Damian

110413-interviews1.jpg

Please do an update with Blake. One of my favorite models ever, he is such a nice guy; meeting him in Austin was lots of fun. I'd just like to know who/what he's been up to!:scared:

Hi, I have 2 questions that might sound weird but I've been thinking about these for a while and didn't want to harass you, sorry if any of them are a bit of topic.
1) as your friendship grows with each other does it feel weird performing in scenes with each other or is it easier.
2) 5 years ago what would you think if you found out someone you know was doing what you are doing now.
Thank you for giving me the chance of offering questions, sorry if there odd but my brain works in weird ways sometimes. Dan x

I think the question about them having sex with each other after they have developed friendships is a GREAT new question neither me or Damian ask...I like it! To answer that question for the majority of the guys form what I see and hear, it makes it easier for them. You would think it would make things awkward in some way, but for the most part the friendships they build with each other actually helps them to be more comfortable with each other on set. I have also had guys come up with their own ideas as far as things they want to do in their scene....still, everyone is different and if I see any awkwardness or sense it, I will definitely ask that question. If I see a real close friendship I will ask it as well...that's a dynamic I haven't really thought about posing as a question during the opening interview portion. Thanks for the great questions
Johnny Robins

I think the question about them having sex with each other after they have developed friendships is a GREAT new question neither me or Damian ask...I like it! To answer that question for the majority of the guys form what I see and hear, it makes it easier for them. You would think it would make things awkward in some way, but for the most part the friendships they build with each other actually helps them to be more comfortable with each other on set. I have also had guys come up with their own ideas as far as things they want to do in their scene....still, everyone is different and if I see any awkwardness or sense it, I will definitely ask that question. If I see a real close friendship I will ask it as well...that's a dynamic I haven't really thought about posing as a question during the opening interview portion. Thanks for the great questions
Johnny Robins
hi, I'm glad you like the the question and thank you so much for your insight as it's always good to hear the opinions of those closest especially from your self as you have all the experience and knowledge. Thanks again. Dan x

Here's a few I was thinking about:
1. What reality show, besides BSB TV, would you like to be a part of and why?
2. Do you call one another by your "Broke Straight Boys names" or your real names off set?
3. Who is the most strict with you guys Sha, Mark or Johnny/why? I didn't want to say Ms. Sabrina...hahaha; okay, her too!
4. So many of you work on your bodies so diligently, how has this changed the way you see yourselves?
5. In many of the BTS, we see dollars all stuffed down you underwear. What's the reaction when you take them to the bank and turn them in or your "significant other" asks for a few bucks and he hand them this wad of cash?

I can answer the one about names...I make it a rule that we ALL use our screen names around the house at all times. I am bad enough with names as it is and don't need multiple names to remember - plus I don't want anyone slipping up on set and using the wrong name.
Johnny Robins

Please do an update with Blake. One of my favorite models ever, he is such a nice guy; meeting him in Austin was lots of fun. I'd just like to know who/what he's been up to!:scared:

We actually have an update with Blake in it coming up very soon. It's a fun one that he instigated (when you see it you
ll know what i'm talking about). :)

Hi, I have 2 questions that might sound weird but I've been thinking about these for a while and didn't want to harass you, sorry if any of them are a bit of topic.
1) as your friendship grows with each other does it feel weird performing in scenes with each other or is it easier.
2) 5 years ago what would you think if you found out someone you know was doing what you are doing now.
Thank you for giving me the chance of offering questions, sorry if there odd but my brain works in weird ways sometimes. Dan x
Great question! Thanks

I have two questions:
1) I know the guys are probably more focused on the visual and performance aspects of the scenes, but I was wondering how much do they actually focus on their scene partners? Are they actually concerned with their scene partners' pleasure, or are they there simply to get the scene done and over with?
2) Do the models ever find themselves in a situation where they might not get along with another model but end up having to do a scene with them? And if so, how do they resolve their differences in order to produce a successful scene?

We actually have an update with Blake in it coming up very soon. It's a fun one that he instigated (when you see it you
ll know what i'm talking about). :)
I saw Blake in one of the Broke Straight Boys promotional photos recently, and read that he just did a Broke Straight Boys Pride event, so I was hoping we'd get to see him again in a scene. I will never forget what a total sweetheart Blake was to me, (along with Jason) when I met them at the NYC Pride event two years ago. It will be great to see Blake back on Broke Straight Boys!!! :thumbup:

I apologise to all for going of topic but I couldn't find any relevant place to put it, ill Accept whippings from all as punishment when required. I just had a thought regarding the board on the wall where the models put stuff they had wrote on. My idea was (I expect its stupid) that you could put random comments on there about each performing model that the members had wrote about them on the forum. Once again I apologise for going of topic. Dan x

I apologise to all for going of topic but I couldn't find any relevant place to put it, ill Accept whippings from all as punishment when required. I just had a thought regarding the board on the wall where the models put stuff they had wrote on. My idea was (I expect its stupid) that you could put random comments on there about each performing model that the members had wrote about them on the forum. Once again I apologise for going of topic. Dan x

Oh honey, any place you want to "put it," it will be relevant!:w00t: Okay, enough of the "end-uendos," I actually PMed Johnny about the wall as well; I think it's a bit out of date. Anyway, you should send your idea to him.