• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

I'm secretely in love with...

Well I will admit that her lips look like she would give you a good workout Scorpio. haha

Kylie Minogue :)

I'd go straight for her, well not really but you know what I mean.
I just wanted to shout my love!!!!!! :001_wub::001_wub::001_wub:

Her latest: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2B_lsKVw8M

Ok, now back to watching dicks.

Who's your biggest female crush?

Scorpio, that is hot. I was in love with her when she did the locomotion in the 80's.

Although, I would say I used to have a huge crush on Cher.

Last edited:
Suzanne Pleshette and Elizabeth Ashley in their prime. I'll never forget Ashley in "Cord" being asked "Tell us Mrs. Cord, what would you like to see on your honeymoon." And in that throaty voice she replied, "Lots and lots of lovely ceilings." I don't know whether I was in love with her or George Peppard - but I can still hear her say it. And Suzanne Pleshette in "The Birds" was every gay man in the world who ever fell in love with a straight man and couldn't have him. I cried when she died. Then, of course, someone asked Ashley what was the most exciting thing she ever did and she said, "I was hoping I hadn't done it yet." What's not to love?

Of course the time thing is wrong being I'm only 55 but I always had a thing for Patsy Cline.

Keira Knightley is so amazingly hot in that one scene in Atonement. And also in The Duchess. She's just pure sex, totally wanton, and looks like a little Brit aristocrat who wouldn't know what a willy was if it stared her in the face.

Kylie Minogue :)

I'd go straight for her, well not really but you know what I mean.
I just wanted to shout my love!!!!!! :001_wub::001_wub::001_wub:

Her latest: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2B_lsKVw8M

Ok, now back to watching dicks.

Who's your biggest female crush?

Well she is an Aussie ........ We are the best soooooooooooo forget the rest lmaoooooooo lol

Keira Knightley is so amazingly hot in that one scene in Atonement. And also in The Duchess. She's just pure sex, totally wanton, and looks like a little Brit aristocrat who wouldn't know what a willy was if it stared her in the face.

Slim ... give the girl some brains ....... yes even the dickless people know what a penis is ......... she might not know what to do with one.

But id say she sure knows what one is lol.. :tongue_smilie:

Slim ... give the girl some brains ....... yes even the dickless people know what a penis is ......... she might not know what to do with one.

But id say she sure knows what one is lol.. :tongue_smilie:

Dude. She absolutely does know what one looks like and what to do with one (I wish it were mine). She just LOOKS like she wouldn't. The contrast is awe-making.

Joan Jett gets my motor running but it might just be that she's even butcher than my last date!

Scorpio -

I can't say I really have ever fantasied too much about actors/actresses/musicians, etc. I did see recently on BBA (BBC America) on The Graham Norton show, a singer from Columbia, Shakira, who caught my eye. She could be known by everyone, but I stopped listening to music after the 80's, so, what do I know. But, I did enjoy watching!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wx18i1VJVkM&feature=fvw