• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

i'm must go....all too soon

tightywhitieboy

Reaction score
well, i've had to cancel my membership. in about two weeks i'll no longer have access to this site - which i've had off and on for SO long (even though i wasn't around on the forums).

and now that i'm getting to the forums and posting and having fun putting in my two cents on gay political issues, i have to call it quits. i'm pretty much broke and can't afford.

so thanks for the warm welcome (and then welcome back) that i got from everyone. i'll be back eventually, probably 2010. but i still have two more weeks where i'll be popping in to say hi!

-MAT

well, i've had to cancel my membership. in about two weeks i'll no longer have access to this site - which i've had off and on for SO long (even though i wasn't around on the forums).

and now that i'm getting to the forums and posting and having fun putting in my two cents on gay political issues, i have to call it quits. i'm pretty much broke and can't afford.

so thanks for the warm welcome (and then welcome back) that i got from everyone. i'll be back eventually, probably 2010. but i still have two more weeks where i'll be popping in to say hi!

-MAT

I'm so sorry to hear that MAT. We'll miss you. I hope you can join us again sooner rather than later. But I understand how tight money is right now. There's a lot of that going around. I'm getting ready to leave soon for about 2 weeks on trip. So I won't get much more time to chat with you. Good luck to you!

I'm so sorry to hear that MAT. We'll miss you. I hope you can join us again sooner rather than later. But I understand how tight money is right now. There's a lot of that going around. I'm getting ready to leave soon for about 2 weeks on trip. So I won't get much more time to chat with you. Good luck to you!

thank you, sir! have fun on your trip!

-MAT

Tightywhitieboy, you will be missed. Just make sure you come back to see us from time to time when you can we will miss you greatly. My under standing is that you rmembership is different from your Forum log in. So, you should be able to to continue to use your Forum name when ever you come back... You will be missed...:001_rolleyes:

Tightywhitieboy, you will be missed. Just make sure you come back to see us from time to time when you can we will miss you greatly. My under standing is that you rmembership is different from your Forum log in. So, you should be able to to continue to use your Forum name when ever you come back... You will be missed...:001_rolleyes:

oh, well if i can still use the forum, then i guess i'll still be around!

oh, well if i can still use the forum, then i guess i'll still be around!

Congratulations on your promoption to member.

Oh, I think you read me wrong or I wasn't clear in my communication. Sorry. You need a membership to access Broke Straight Boys and you need access to Broke Straight Boys to access the Forum. It is just if you need to use a different user name when ever you re register for Broke Straight Boys sometimes for a new subscription. However, to access the Forum you can still use your original Forum username and Forum password when ever you come back in as long as you have Broke Straight Boys access. Other members do that.

I thought you might want to know that so we would all recognize you when you come back...:wink:

Hey MAT,

The windy old bores like me stay on, and the cute articulate redheads drop out.

I remember when I was 20 it seemed so contradictory that all the really amazing imported convertibles were driven by compensating 50 year olds rather than hotties like you who would have looked really good behind the wheel.

Come back soon.

Hey MAT,

The windy old bores like me stay on, and the cute articulate redheads drop out.

I remember when I was 20 it seemed so contradictory that all the really amazing imported convertibles were driven by compensating 50 year olds rather than hotties like you who would have looked really good behind the wheel.

Come back soon.

me a hottie? awwww... you're too kind. i don't think i've ever been called a "hottie" before....

Congratulations on your promoption to member.

Oh, I think you read me wrong or I wasn't clear in my communication. Sorry. You need a membership to access Broke Straight Boys and you need access to Broke Straight Boys to access the Forum. It is just if you need to use a different user name when ever you re register for Broke Straight Boys sometimes for a new subscription. However, to access the Forum you can still use your original Forum username and Forum password when ever you come back in as long as you have Broke Straight Boys access. Other members do that.

I thought you might want to know that so we would all recognize you when you come back...:wink:

oh okay.....i get it. well now i am sad. but i will be back eventually....

TWB (aka MAT),

It is with great sadness that we hear of your leaving. Your posts were thoughtful and enlightening. I think we can all take heart with you regarding financial issues facing us all. Luxury and non-essential things need to go. But as our beloved Jayman has stated when (notice,I did not say if) you do come back it will be a refreshing welcome back.

As for Slim calling you a Hottie, I would never argue with Slim. You are a Hottie in more ways than you know and in more eyes than you can imagine.

Take care, be well and see you soon.

Live Long and Prosper,

Vicekid

TWB (aka MAT),

It is with great sadness that we hear of your leaving. Your posts were thoughtful and enlightening. I think we can all take heart with you regarding financial issues facing us all. Luxury and non-essential things need to go. But as our beloved Jayman has stated when (notice,I did not say if) you do come back it will be a refreshing welcome back.

As for Slim calling you a Hottie, I would never argue with Slim. You are a Hottie in more ways than you know and in more eyes than you can imagine.

Take care, be well and see you soon.

Live Long and Prosper,

Vicekid

damn you guys are all sweet. i haven't even been around on the forums for that long. i love you all and oh yes, it may be awhile, but i'll be back!

me a hottie? awwww... you're too kind. i don't think i've ever been called a "hottie" before....

I love the guys from this part of the world (the Mediterranean), but a pale redhead, with everything that goes along with his gingerness, is a total turn on for me. I especially like the delicate blue veins that show through the transparent skin covering various parts of his anatomy. Have also noticed that some of those veins are not all that delicate. And when a ginger guy also has those cute freckles sprinkled across his shoulders in summer, it's just to die. So, hottie, take care.

i think i just got hard off a discription of myself. kina weird.
I also love the blond eyelashes and the deep copper designer stubble and the pale pink nipples. I love how a ginger guy's stiff dickhead is often really, properly, red, not pink or vaguely mauve, but sort of inflamed looking, and his white feet and freckled hands and arms...

Tumescence is contagious by the way...