• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

I'm learning

Someone should have proofread that message (from August '09) prior to posting, either that or anesthetized the author and taken away his keyboard before he had a chance to write it. But even though the syntax is tortured and the tone is total suck-up, the enthusiasm is sincere. I hope Logan comes back to do some scenes. I really do.

Slimmie, no one would ever call you a suck-up.:001_rolleyes:...........Except, maybe me,:ohmy: when you are getting super gushy, mushy, and lovey, to the point of embarrassment, for a Tyler, or Logan, or Bobby, or ????????

It is amazing that we still adore each other.:001_wub:

As Slim said, Logan is one of the most popular models ever on this site, and from his shirtless BTS preview shot, he is HOTTER than ever, so of course we all would LOVE to see Logan perform again, but I will be happy to see the BTS for openers. :thumbup:

I agree with you there Mike, I think I would try and walk on water to see more of Logan having sex on camera! I mean there are these weird water-shoe things that float...

Slimmie, no one would ever call you a suck-up.:001_rolleyes:...........Except, maybe me,:ohmy: when you are getting super gushy, mushy, and lovey, to the point of embarrassment, for a Tyler, or Logan, or Bobby.....or MsKy????????:001_wub:

It is amazing that we still adore each other.:001_wub:

Dude, it's true: in real life I'd rather boogie barefoot on ground glass than grovel before a hottie. If it weren't for your sustaining love in the face of my electronic excesses, gooey praise for Tyler, Logan, Bobby, Josh, Leon and dear, adorable, cute-assed Jack (fuck, there I go again) would have gone un-expressed out of a reasonable and manly shame.

You give me strength.

I have spent most of the day putting in a comma and the rest of the day taking it out. — Oscar Wilde

Last edited:
Logan is like a fine wine....he only improves with age.

As Slim said, Logan is one of the most popular models ever on this site, and from his shirtless BTS preview shot, he is HOTTER than ever, so of course we all would LOVE to see Logan perform again, but I will be happy to see the BTS for openers. :thumbup:

Dear Slim and Mikeyank,

I certainly will have to second that, Logan has only IMPROVED since he was last with us. Who would have thought that was possible? We were truly fortunate to have had him as a Broke Straight Boys model. What a legacy he has established here for other models to aspire to his level. "Love" seems like such a limiting word in this context, but in the broadest sense possible, I too Love Logan!

I truly cannot wait to see the Logan interview.

Sincerely,

Stimpy

this is NOT a Flaw!

hey there Logan! I thought that an apro pos title, since, as has been said prior, you have to start somewhere!

You do yourself a favor, buddy, and NEVER stop that 'learning'...The Spanish speaking people will back me on this: They have a word, I use, (even though I am 100 whiteboy! LOL-ONLY by birth, not by choice, ha ha), "ganas"...meaning the "desire".

We ALL have to learn, (whatever that 'something is'), SOMETIME!!