• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

I'm bored tonight

**casper**

Banned
Reaction score
I think we need to have a voice chat in this place. I'm bored to death tonite and have noone to talk to.

What do you say....add a voice chat

I think we need to have a voice chat in this place. I'm bored to death tonite and have noone to talk to.

What do you say....add a voice chat

I know that some of the forumites phone each other, and I almost was gonna talk to one of them at one point on Skype and then we both sort of flaked. To be fair, a good part of the reason for the forum is feedback for the firm. To the extent this turned into a communication axis for us, it might be defeating the original purpose.

But my god it would be fun to talk to some of you other madmen.

Well Casper I'm sure that in your travels through the older threads you have come across Kodieboy's "I'm Bored" thread. That one has been used as an instant messaging type of communication. The downside is that you never know who if anyone will be on at the same time as you. So it's kind of a potluck. And of course you do not have privacy to get too personal since anyone can read the posts. Having said that, it has still been a very popular thread for those who used it. I have enjoyed it myself at times.

Mark has hinted in the past that he would consider adding a chat feature to the forum. He has a lot of irons in the fire right now though. So I don't expect to see it in the near future.

If you're bored then go and switch off your computer, put your boots on and go for a walk. Enjoy the fresh air, think a bit of what you've posted recently, and then come back in for a nice cup of tea.

If you're bored then go and switch off your computer, put your boots on and go for a walk. Enjoy the fresh air, think a bit of what you've posted recently, and then come back in for a nice cup of tea.

Come to Benidorm, come to Palma. Come to Uncle Slim. A boy who gives that excellent advice to another boy, with just a hint of a smile on his face, maybe a bit tongue in cheek, just perfectly balanced between affection and taking the piss, is someone I so badly want to meet lol...