• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Idea's, suggestions for the new Broke Straight Boys

Abe's Suggestions

• Strongly consider adding the models' stats in the text of each scene (age, height, weight, shoe size, waist size, dick size, cut/uncut) and make them searchable (ability to sort from biggest to smallest cock size, uncut models, tallest models with the biggest feet, etc).
  • Add tags to each scene, to make them more searchable. Things such as "kissing", "cum eating", "rimming", "shaved", "bareback", etc.
  • Include a "Production Date" and "Released Date" for each scene. This way we'll know the order the scenes were filmed in, released in, etc.
  • NEVER EVER EVER pan the camera up and away from the models' hot cocks and bodies when they are stripping, naked, standing up, etc.
  • NEVER EVER EVER pan the camera away from hot action such as cum shots, cum eating, kissing, etc.
  • If a scene simply doesn't work (i.e. the guy can't get it up, there are obvious issues with the scene such as the guys don't get along or there's no chemistry between them, or one of the models shows up dirty and unkempt looking), ditch the scene. It's better to waste money filming junk and not releasing it than to lose members over a horrendous scene.
    [*]Consider bringing David back for guest appearances, because there are many of us who are huge David fans and David had a huge part in making Broke Straight Boys what it was and is.
Abe

Just an observation

There has been a lot of criticism over the last few months of Broke Straight Boys & the need for change.
Now let me see if I have this straight.

Members asked for change – Change has been announced
Management asked forumites for advice as to the direction of the new Broke Straight Boys – Management has received advice from forumites as to the direction of the new Broke Straight Boys

1. Forumites asked for new models – But still want previous Broke Straight Boys models
2. Forumites asked for new settings – But still want same setting
3. Forumites asked for new director – But still want the same director
4. Forumites asked for new sets – But still want the futon
5. Forumites asked for straight boys – But want them to go all the way as if they are gay
6. Forumites asked for the director to be less vocal – But want vocal interaction between the models & the director
7. Forumites asked for shorter solos – But want solos to be the same
8. Forumites asked for focus on the cum shot – But wants focus on face
9. Forumites asked that the boys do what comes naturally – But wants boys to be directed

It all makes perfect sense to me

There has been a lot of criticism over the last few months of Broke Straight Boys & the need for change.
Now let me see if I have this straight.

Members asked for change – Change has been announced
Management asked forumites for advice as to the direction of the new Broke Straight Boys – Management has received advice from forumites as to the direction of the new Broke Straight Boys

1. Forumites asked for new models – But still want previous Broke Straight Boys models
2. Forumites asked for new settings – But still want same setting
3. Forumites asked for new director – But still want the same director
4. Forumites asked for new sets – But still want the futon
5. Forumites asked for straight boys – But want them to go all the way as if they are gay
6. Forumites asked for the director to be less vocal – But want vocal interaction between the models & the director
7. Forumites asked for shorter solos – But want solos to be the same
8. Forumites asked for focus on the cum shot – But wants focus on face
9. Forumites asked that the boys do what comes naturally – But wants boys to be directed

It all makes perfect sense to me
The point is that "the forum" does not have a singular voice that speaks for all of us. I would hope that if management does intend to take anything from this thread, it would be to tabulate how many folks are asking for each of the contradictory requests.

I am often amused when a forumite will ask for a specific thing to occur in the scenes, and then get angry when their suggestions are not taken, as if to say I told you what you "need" to do, and you didn't listen. And there are the silent majority of members of Broke Straight Boys who have never or rarely posted.

David used to post, and get pissed off when "the forum" always bitched about what he did, one way or another, and he'd say I can't make you guys happy. We all have our own values and tastes as to what's hot and what is not. And there is no right and wrong. So I would hope that the new team would offer varied scenarios with various types of models, while keeping within the basic theme of the site the same.

This site has been successful based on the formula of good looking young straight guys have gay sex for pay, and that is most important concept that separates it from the others. I have no problem with a change here or there, but radical changes could be a very poor decision.

The point is that "the forum" does not have a singular voice that speaks for all of us. I would hope that if management does intend to take anything from this thread, it would be to tabulate how many folks are asking for each of the contradictory requests.

I am often amused when a forumite will ask for a specific thing to occur in the scenes, and then get angry when their suggestions are not taken, as if to say I told you what you "need" to do, and you didn't listen. And there are the silent majority of members of Broke Straight Boys who have never or rarely posted.

David used to post, and get pissed off when "the forum" always bitched about what he did, one way or another, and he'd say I can't make you guys happy. We all have our own values and tastes as to what's hot and what is not. And there is no right and wrong. So I would hope that the new team would offer varied scenarios with various types of models, while keeping within the basic theme of the site the same.

This site has been successful based on the formula of good looking young straight guys have gay sex for pay, and that is most important concept that separates it from the others. I have no problem with a change here or there, but radical changes could be a very poor decision.

You are RIGHT ON Mike, as usual! You hit the nail on the head on every single word!

Abe

Yes, I'm going to go there.

Hey Mark, do you think there is any chance of seeing Jimmie Slater in any of the new films?:thumbup: I'm still dreaming of Jimmie/Shane and Jimmie/Tyler.:w00t:

And please please please, more Ty! He's only been in a couple scenes, please bring him back for more! Not only is he hot, but he's also a really nice guy, and so laid back and down to earth. Pleeeeeease! I also love Jayce too, and everyone's fascination with his nips! There has not been one scene where every guy can't stay away from his nips with their mouth and tongue!!!!

Interviews in "Behind the Scenes"

I really enjoyed the interviews with some of your guys, especially Diesal. It's so nice to see that these guys are TRULY NICE MEN !!!!
I hope you do more of them with some of the other guys. It certainly adds another dimension to the video's. After seeing Diesal's interview.....I think I am in love !!!!

If I remember correct it was MikeYank that informed me there would be a new film-crew, new models, and new sets.

That by itself is enough of a shock for some loyal members that like Broke Straight Boys just the way it is.

But have a little faith… There will be only one months worth of movies on stock, and we all agree on that Broke Straight Boys should stay hot, or become even hotter…

All members that share constructive criticism, can make it happen! (Do you have an open mind?)

If I remember correct it was MikeYank that informed me there would be a new film-crew, new models, and new sets.

That by itself is enough of a shock for some loyal members that like Broke Straight Boys just the way it is.

But have a little faith… There will be only one months worth of movies on stock, and we all agree on that Broke Straight Boys should stay hot, or become even hotter…

All members that share constructive criticism, can make it happen! (Do you have an open mind?)
Hi Robert. I was just informing you what David told us, and Mark confirmed.

You've been away from the forum for a few days. Perhaps your 20 year old friend was visiting again. :wink: But it's so good to see you posting again. I'm glad to see you back. :thumbup:

I really enjoyed the interviews with some of your guys, especially Diesal. It's so nice to see that these guys are TRULY NICE MEN !!!!
I hope you do more of them with some of the other guys. It certainly adds another dimension to the video's. After seeing Diesal's interview.....I think I am in love !!!!

Tommyd, you have just become part of a very large and wonderful group of devoted Diesal fans. There is such a large number of Diesal videos to watch, you will never get bored with him. I recommend Diesal?Jimmie.:001_tt1:

Hi Mike,

All because of a phantom hardware problem, and yes Alex will have dinner here in one hour :)

And as I understand now, you were right from the beginning with your info. For many it will be a radical change. But will it turn out to be a very poor decision? Not necessarily so!

I look forward to a change from all versatile movies, to some top-and-bottom action videos too; where the straight guy just gives.

I trust Mark and Davids decisions. One rises to meet a challenge!

LMAO!!! I was WAITING to see HOW FAR DOWN this post would be, Ms K!!!! Ha Ha!!! <hugs!>

Hey Mark, do you think there is any chance of seeing Jimmie Slater in any of the new films?:thumbup: I'm still dreaming of Jimmie/Shane and Jimmie/Tyler.:w00t:

FOR SHAME Mr Cumrag!!! You forgot the everso YUMMY, Kyler!!! Ha ha!! :wink:

Dear tobey02 and Mark,

Besides Shane, there are a whole list of quality models that, provided they are still interested, I would like to follow them beyond their pup stage. Jimmie Slater, Diesal, Zakk, Kevin Martin, Nelson, Nu, Scott are but just a few tiimeless models that would be wonderful contributions into their 30's and beyond. With the aging of the Baby Boomers and the rise in popularity of "mixing generations", a little added maturity on Broke Straight Boys would be a welcomed treat, a very special treat and every bit as hot as before, but with the added benefit of more experience.

Since when to guys stop at being sexy at 25 or 35 or 45... I am greeted almost daily at my swimming pool with a genuinely hot 62 year old lifetime distance lap swimmer that has an absolutely beautiful tight but rounded ass with slim hips that could equally compete with guys 40 years his younger. It does exist, though rare. This swimmer is most hot today and "no batteries required". I can't help it if too few of you have had the privilege to such an encounter in the showers or dressing area. He is vintage "Eye Candy" and I have to struggle to keep my tongue in my mouth as he flashes his perfectly tanned, rounded, and smooth but narrow ass right in front of my nose. Tisk! Tisk!

Sincerely,

Cumrag27, aka Stimpy

suggestions for the revamped Broke Straight Boys

you wrote: "Please post any comments, suggestions in this thread so the film crew and myself can read them."

Here are my suggestions. List each model's tattoos and their meaning on the website. And also show their O faces more. Older models in their 30s-40s are fine to mix in with the younger models. And please bring back Jordan real soon cuz I miss him much:001_tt1:

you wrote: "Please post any comments, suggestions in this thread so the film crew and myself can read them."

Here are my suggestions. List each model's tattoos and their meaning on the website. And also show their O faces more. Older models in their 30s-40s are fine to mix in with the younger models. And please bring back Jordan real soon cuz I miss him much:001_tt1:

Great suggestions, Str8grrrrl.

I bet if we asked JIMMIE about his "name" tattoo, he would say he got it so people that put his name on websites would spell it right. :ohmy: Hint, hint, hint!!!!:biggrin:

I think that is the only mistake Broke Straight Boys has ever made.......

Mark, I would like to add another wish to my "New Broke Straight Boys Wish List":

The ability to rate individual model performance, in addition to being able to rate the overall scene.

This way we could tell a model's overall popularity with the viewing members. Currently, only being able to rate the scenes themselves, we have no way of polling individual model performance.

Abe

Totally agree!!!

you wrote: "please post any comments, suggestions in this thread so the film crew and myself can read them."

here are my suggestions. List each model's tattoos and their meaning on the website. And also show their o faces more. Older models in their 30s-40s are fine to mix in with the younger models. and please bring back jordan real soon cuz i miss him much:001_tt1:

Mark, I would like to add another wish to my "New Broke Straight Boys Wish List":

The ability to rate individual model performance, in addition to being able to rate the overall scene.

This way we could tell a model's overall popularity with the viewing members. Currently, only being able to rate the scenes themselves, we have no way of polling individual model performance.

Abe

I like this idea, a lot.:thumbup1:

So True, So True!

Abe

Dear Abe,

You hit the nail on the head on this suggestion. It makes so much sense to rate them individually. When you pair a "newbie" with an accomplished Broke Straight Boys model, it isn't fair to lower the points for the regular model while inflating a rating for the newbie they might not deserve. After rating all parties concerned individually, then rating the overall scene makes sense.

Great suggestion Abe! By the way, I am so glad you have returned to the Broke Straight Boys forum.