• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Idea's, suggestions for the new Broke Straight Boys

Hey Robert....love that you're back! Sorry, I've been out of the loop for about a week. Steve had some time off, so he's been "on" me! :001_tongue:
On you, in you or beside you...I'm sure it's all been good. haha

But it's nice to have you back. :)

I have three suggestions:

1. Some of the members do not mind the shaved look, but I think a lot of us do. Personally, I do not like it. We need more models with the natural look.
2. I would like to see more variety in terms of physical appearance among the models. While they should still be in-shape and attractive, what is attractive to one member might be less so to another. I think that Straight Boys Jerk Off is a good example. We need more Mavericks and Calis.
3. When models are engaged for multiple scenes over a period of time, encourage them to "Up The Ante" in terms of what they do in the scene.

That's my two cents. Or I guess I should say three.

Hey Robert....love that you're back! Sorry, I've been out of the loop for about a week. Steve had some time off, so he's been "on" me! :001_tongue:

Beth sweet girl:smiley-love001: how are you?

Heard you were very busy with your hobby: sex. Is your hubbie al right? : -)

behave bad options sex.jpg

Beth sweet girl:smiley-love001: how are you?

Heard you were very busy with your hobby: sex. Is your hubbie al right? : -)

View attachment 13368

We are great...in all our many positions (with options)! He will be off for a couple of weeks around Christmas so I'm gettin' ready for the "2nd round" of vacation!
tired_woman.jpg

I have three suggestions:

1. Some of the members do not mind the shaved look, but I think a lot of us do. Personally, I do not like it. We need more models with the natural look.
2. I would like to see more variety in terms of physical appearance among the models. While they should still be in-shape and attractive, what is attractive to one member might be less so to another. I think that Straight Boys Jerk Off is a good example. We need more Mavericks and Calis.
3. When models are engaged for multiple scenes over a period of time, encourage them to "Up The Ante" in terms of what they do in the scene.

That's my two cents. Or I guess I should say three.

1. I like a "manageable" yard...don't make me pull out my weed-wacker!
2. I love variety; as long as they have a heartbeat and a dick!
3. I love progress...like Ian!