• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

I wonder !!!!

Oh, jon, they have a great one planned this year...They are going to fly me into fort lauderdale and let anyone throw rocks at me thats not a republican.....I'm bound to get killed because as you know...none of those democrats ever vote just once....:mad:

Then they are going to cover me in sheets of foil and roast me over a spit,....I don't take it personal...they all just want to taste me....and I taste good.:001_cool:

Casper

....and I taste good.:001_cool:

Casper[/QUOTE]

Does that me you can suck yourself?????

Live Long and Prosper,

Vicekid

No, I cannott suck myself but, lets just say that someone told me that I taste really good.
Casper

No, I cannott suck myself but, lets just say that someone told me that I taste really good.
Casper

Casper, come on man, I didn't mean for you to tell everyone what I said.

OK, so fair is fair, I get to tell what you said about me now :sneaky2::sneaky2:

What the Broke Straight Boys Christmas special will be ?

Any thoughts.... Remember last years hot episode. If it's as good I'll be a very happy subscriber.. :thumbup:

I vote for it to be the 5 cutest, twinkiest and happiest subscribers on the futon in one of casper's scenarios.

You know Slim, I think I would like to be on a futon with you. We can have Vicekid film it for us...I'm trying to teach him the ropes..haha

One of my scenes did involve some members of the forum who were not models....

Casper

I vote for it to be the 5 cutest, twinkiest and happiest subscribers on the futon in one of casper's scenarios.

Fly me over and I'll be there but if Casper is there he is gonna have to do gay things like kiss, suck, get rimmed, rim and flip flop. There is NO get out clause on this. :001_smile::lol:

But I have plans for another cutie subscriber whom shall remain nameless apart that his name is similar to a town in the UK Midlands and there is a cheese named after him. :001_tt2:

Back on subject - the good thing about last years was that there were 2 gays and 2 straights. If this years xmas special - assuming we're getting one of course - is hopefully going down the same avenue with straights and gays then I would like to see Damien Jordan as the str8s and Aiden and Marlin as the gays.

sorry guys...we didn't film any Xmas special this year....it was a bit complicated since we are moving towards HD and we have a lot more digital. We didn't plan this year for any christmas Broke Straight Boys specials. I will talk to Mark and find out his thoughts.

-david

sorry guys...we didn't film any Xmas special this year....it was a bit complicated since we are moving towards HD and we have a lot more digital. We didn't plan this year for any christmas Broke Straight Boys specials. I will talk to Mark and find out his thoughts.

-david

Quite surprised at that David considering last years went down so well. Maybe you have something special in the archives, perhaps something similar to the latest Dustin and Lane which seemed to catch us all off guard.

That is disappointing to hear, David.

Jason at Brokecollegeboys has a very special vid scheduled for the Holidays.

I hear from a couple models that it is very hot, and another model is very sad that he wasn't able to be there for the festivities. :biggrin:

Attachments

• BCB Christmasboys1.jpg
    BCB Christmasboys1.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 35
The problem this year was that we moved into a new location and studio and then we switched over to HD, we have been planning the contest, Mark purchased the JustUsBoys, we were working on getting the Boy Gusher.com site going...I'm working in getting the studio put together and dealing with permits and contractors, in addition to that we are have been planning other exciting things as well. With all the planning to be honest, I totally forgot about the holiday special.

I would have filmed it fast and sent the content to Mark to put up on the site but the only problem with that is that we are now filming the Broke Straight Boys site in HD and Mark has about 20 or so non-hd reels of Broke Straight Boys to upload. If I film a Christmas special, it will be in HD and that footage would be up by the summer time and this Christmas would have came and gone...so my planning this year was a bit off due to all the planning and changes around here...LOL

Next year...2010...we don't have to move and the studio will be complete so all we have to do is deal with models and filming like we have always been doing and we can get back to normal. So I promise next year, we will have a real nice Broke Straight Boys Christmas special that will out due the one from 2008!!!

Oh, is that all you've been doing, David? Excuses, excuses! :biggrin:
Ok, but start thinking a little about next year's Christmas episode, ok?

Or, make it another member contest!! :thumbup:

I will settle for a group of the guys singing the Twelve Days of Christmas naked and hard...

I will settle for a group of the guys singing the Twelve Days of Christmas naked and hard...

Hahaha! Boy did that bring a lovely picture to mind. Gives new meaning to the term stocking stuffer.

The problem this year was that we moved into a new location and studio and then we switched over to HD, we have been planning the contest, Mark purchased the JustUsBoys, we were working on getting the Boy Gusher.com site going...I'm working in getting the studio put together and dealing with permits and contractors, in addition to that we are have been planning other exciting things as well. With all the planning to be honest, I totally forgot about the holiday special.

I would have filmed it fast and sent the content to Mark to put up on the site but the only problem with that is that we are now filming the Broke Straight Boys site in HD and Mark has about 20 or so non-hd reels of Broke Straight Boys to upload. If I film a Christmas special, it will be in HD and that footage would be up by the summer time and this Christmas would have came and gone...so my planning this year was a bit off due to all the planning and changes around here...LOL

Next year...2010...we don't have to move and the studio will be complete so all we have to do is deal with models and filming like we have always been doing and we can get back to normal. So I promise next year, we will have a real nice Broke Straight Boys Christmas special that will out due the one from 2008!!!

David,

I think we understand why it was not possible for this year.

On the other hand, do you think you could instead have a Valentine Special???

Live Long and Prosper

Vicekid

David, three or four of us would love to see Stephane in a Behind The Scenes interview sometime around Christmas. There are some posts about it on another thread. What do you think?

Well it was worth a mention and I'm sure we all now understand why it has not been possible this year. However, rest assured that we will be taking David to his word about next years Xmas special being hotter than 2008.