• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

I told you so!!!!!!!!!!

louis33705

BSB Addict
Reaction score
I really do not like being the person to say, "I told you so." But, I will. I TOLD YOU SO!

First off, I am not starting a discussion on an upcoming scene. However, I do have something to point out. In the description for the scene scheduled for October 31st, it mentions that it is the first scene in The New Set. I first brought up my suspicions on a previous thread when the scenes started appearing elsewhere around the house.

I guess I was right. After all, "You can't fool Mother Nature!"

Love and Peace,
Louis

Last edited:
haha yes you did. I think you guys will love the new set. :)

Thanks for confirming that, Mark. Looks good already even if it is just a peak. I've been asking for some plants on the set and got excited with I saw one.

Personally, I'm more interested in seeing some new faces. These last few scenes were duds.
I agree that the models are much more important that the set, but that old set with the Flat Iron Building and the empty message boards where they used to have the "demeaning" comments is played out.

As far as the last few scenes being "duds", I guess that is all in the eyes of the beholder. The last Zeno Kostas & Brandon scene has gotten rave reviews and is highly rated by the audience. I am not interested in the next model, but I do look forward to watching the "new and improved" Tyler with Brody, so we shall see.

I agree that the models are much more important that the set, but that old set with the Flat Iron Building and the empty message boards where they used to have the "demeaning" comments is played out.

As far as the last few scenes being "duds", I guess that is all in the eyes of the beholder. The last Zeno Kostas & Brandon scene has gotten rave reviews and is highly rated by the audience. I am not interested in the next model, but I do look forward to watching the "new and improved" Tyler with Brody, so we shall see.
I agree with all you say. lol Looking forward to little Tyler and little Brody I would like to see Tyler make it back up to page one or two..
And they are both so cute. Nice little match up. Should be fun. So we shall see.

I agree with all you say. lol Looking forward to little Tyler and little Brody I would like to see Tyler make it back up to page one or two..
And they are both so cute. Nice little match up. Should be fun. So we shall see.
As you referred to them as "little Tyler" and "little Brody" in a "nice little matchup", I checked out their stats. Tyler is listed as 5' 7", 145 lbs. and Brody is also 5' 7", and 140 lbs. so indeed it will be a matchup of two of our more diminutive models, but definitely both cuties, more in the mold of "pretty young things", which are my favorite type of guys here!!! :smiley-love021:

As you referred to them as "little Tyler" and "little Brody" in a "nice little matchup", I checked out their stats. Tyler is listed as 5' 7", 145 lbs. and Brody is also 5' 7", and 140 lbs. so indeed it will be a matchup of two of our more diminutive models, but definitely both cuties, more in the mold of "pretty young things", which are my favorite type of guys here!!! :smiley-love021:

Why do you think I fell in love with Kodi at first site.

Why do you think I fell in love with Kodi at first site.
Because he is a "pretty young thing" or because he is 5' 9" tall and 130 lbs. or both??? :001_tt2:

Back when Kodi first appeared on Broke Straight Boys, I referred to him as Kodi as my friend Ms. K had her CHAD & JIMMIE SLATER, (I forget their colors), but I had a huge crush on Kodi, but unfortunately my love affair with Kodi was short lived, but no question he is a cutie and physically very much my type of a young dude stud!!!! :drool:

684-models.jpg

Personally, I'm more interested in seeing some new faces. These last few scenes were duds.

I found the opposite true of the last several scenes myself! I think, even with the mixture of new faces and veterans, the level of performance has been great! I'm seeing less inhibited performances and more guys just enjoying themselves. I hadn't even noticed the set as much, as I've been enjoying the performances more! But...that's just my observations :001_rolleyes:

Yes, sets are ten a penny. Remember the scene when they were all setting up the garage ? I havn't watch a scene for a few weeks now but am looking forward to the one you mentioned.