• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

I got the iPhone 4Gs today!!

Love mine and love the improved picture and video quality. Now you can take some awesome pictures and videos of storms. :)

Oh! you know I am.. these storms here in Texas get pretty crazy, they are short and fast, but pack a huge punch! I will be capturing so many lighting bolts in action i slightly excited myself! :smiley-love021:

Oh! you know I am.. these storms here in Texas get pretty crazy, they are short and fast, but pack a huge punch! I will be capturing so many lighting bolts in action i slightly excited myself! :smiley-love021:

Is that proof of the saying: "That boy is so horny he gets hard when the wind blows?" haha :wink: :lol:

Hahahhahaa, I could imagine the wind feeling like a light touch from a soft hand. ;)

In that case I'd love to be nearby you if we had one of our Florida hurricanes bearing down on us. With all of us at a safe distance of course, but close enough to see you enjoy some of the 80+ mph or higher winds. Taking pictures, videos and getting all "excited"... Maybe you'd have a spontaneous hands-free orgasm? LOL :blush:

Last edited:
In that case I'd love to be nearby you if we had one of our Florida hurricanes bearing down on us. With all of us at a safe distance of course, but close enough to see you enjoy some of the 80+ mph or higher winds. Taking pictures, videos and getting all "excited"... Maybe you'd have a spontaneous hands-free orgasm? LOL :blush:

Lol!! I don't know if we are alowed to talk like this On general chat. :p

LOL I'm sure you would have loved to have been here in Florida in the summer of 2004. That's when we had 4 hurricanes make landfall in the course of about 6 weeks.

:wtf:Blake, Tampa, and JLipps, GET A ROOM!!! LOL