• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

I got suspended from BSB the other day...

stevie

Virgin
Reaction score
I got suspended the other day

Last edited:
I have not heard of that before. I download alot and have not been kicked off before. but your back and I'm glade you are.

There are some occasional glitches that can get one suspended for a day. When it has happened to me I have been upset obviously for the inconvenience. But a quick email to customer support usually has things fixed in less than a day. Try not to take it personally. Although I know that's easier said than done. It sounds like you tripped a safeguard built into the system to prevent people from downloading everything in one day.

Mark has said that they have to protect the servers from people who have programs that allow them to download the entire content of the site in record time. For instance someone who gets a 1 day membership on special for $1 and tries to download everything in that 1 day. It slows down the servers for all members when that happens. And of course BLU hates to see people get all their content and work for next to nothing. I may be speaking out of turn here since Mark is the one who knows the system far better than any of us. I can only speculate...

But again try not to take it personally.

Somewhere along the line Mark said that there is a download limit - 6 GB if I remember correctly. If you were downloading the 1mb and 2mb files that could rack up pretty quickly. ITA with Tampa that a quick e-mail to customer support usually resolves problems in a surprisingly short time.

It's good to vent the frustration, we've all done it. But look on the brightside..... There more to download!:tongue_smilie:

You can download 5gb a day. This is to protect our servers because excessive downloading. There was also an issue with software programs downloading our videos and bringing our servers to a crawl. So this is why we have download limits. You can download the videos onto your computer but you are not allowed to post them anywhere else.

Thanks,
Mark

You can download 5gb a day. This is to protect our servers because excessive downloading. There was also an issue with software programs downloading our videos and bringing our servers to a crawl. So this is why we have download limits. You can download the videos onto your computer but you are not allowed to post them anywhere else.

Thanks,
Mark

Gosh Mark. Do you ever sleep? :wink: :001_smile:

Maybe we should all chip in and get Mark a really big Teddy Bear... Or at least a Logan or Tyler to cuddle with.:blush:

Maybe we should all chip in and get Mark a really big Teddy Bear... Or at least a Logan or Tyler to cuddle with.:blush:

haha, i can't believe he doesn't have Logans and Tylers beating at his door at all hours of the day and night...:lol:

I'll donate one cudly Denny Bear if that helps. :sneaky2:

haha, i can't believe he doesn't have Logans and Tylers beating at his door at all hours of the day and night...:lol:

Maybe that is why he cannot sleep. We love you Mark.:wink:

Thanks,
Mark

Strange last remark that Mark. What got me to visit this site was not the advertising but I saw a clip of a movie on Xtube or similar site.