• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Hump Day Tails

Buckeye! Buckeye! Buckeye! You sure know how to brighten a day and mine needs brightening today. Thank you. Johnny took all the ones I wanted. He and I seem to like the same things. Think I'm going to ask him to share.

I'm sure he will...he's like that, you know...fine fellow!!

Buckeye! Buckeye! Buckeye! You sure know how to brighten a day and mine needs brightening today. Thank you. Johnny took all the ones I wanted. He and I seem to like the same things. Think I'm going to ask him to share.
Sure I would share eleyot1.
Your one of my Favorite people on our little Forum. And we do seem to have the same taste a lot. GOOD TASTE. lol xo

Thanks Bartirah for this stunningly beautiful boy. One of my favorite pictures of all time. I have featured this pic several times towards the beginning of this thread, but I never get tired of seeing it. He is beautiful.

You add pics anytime you want to here. I like your style young lady!!!

Robb - I don't know how I missed this near perfect specimen the first time around (Thank you Bart for finding him again). So Robb, my dear friend, cast a dragnet far and wide for him; and once found please settle him in his own wing of my very own Queen's suite. It has been a long time since I have been mesmerized by just the back view of a man. I'm just counting on his face being at least half as hot as his ass - lol!!!

Last edited:
Robb - I don't know how I missed this near perfect specimen the first time around (Thank you Bart for finding him again). So Robb, my dear friend, cast a dragnet far and wide for him; and once found please settle him in his own wing of my very own Queen's suite. It has been a long time since I have been mesmerized by just the back view of a man. I'm just counting on his face being at least half as hot as his ass - lol!!!

The pleasure has been all mine, sir, and your chosen young men now await your arrival on the designated decks. Ain't life grand sometimes?

The pleasure has been all mine, sir, and your chosen young men now await your arrival on the designated decks. Ain't life grand sometimes?

Thanks, robb. Life is grand, especially when even at my advanced age, I can experience fully the beauty of the male form thanks to you and your efforts at bringing us pictures of so many beautiful young men. You help keep me feeling young when my body constantly reminds me otherwise - lol !!!

Thanks, robb. Life is grand, especially when even at my advanced age, I can experience fully the beauty of the male form thanks to you and your efforts at bringing us pictures of so many beautiful young men. You help keep me feeling young when my body constantly reminds me otherwise - lol !!!
Believe me sir, I know EXACTLY what you are saying!!! lol

Is there a specific day to post on this thread? I'm not sure... Well, if I am posting in the wrong day I'm sorry...

a43322ef-a390-4729-867d-3b4c99b4db13.jpg

32e410f5-b2ce-481d-b377-54df354f060e.jpg

ef56c79c-bb33-4d99-adaf-920e20b0e010.jpg

f45f796c-fc2a-483b-8426-77996afdef1b.jpg

Is there a specific day to post on this thread? I'm not sure... Well, if I am posting in the wrong day I'm sorry...

View attachment 18373

View attachment 18374

View attachment 18375

View attachment 18376
I absolutely love you, Bartirah. I keep forgetting that not everyone on the forum is from the U.S. and may not be familiar with some of our nicknames. My bad!!

Here, "hump day" is an unofficial nickname for Wednesday, since that day is the middle day of the M-F work week.

Thanks for your butts, as Johnny and I are HUGE butt fans. I would do any of them, but the last one, I'd do first.

Keep those butts coming!!!

That last one might be more for even You and I to take on Buckeye. But I think it would be Real Fun to try. That be Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner.
And a snack in between. lol..xoxoxoxo

I absolutely love you, Bartirah. I keep forgetting that not everyone on the forum is from the U.S. and may not be familiar with some of our nicknames. My bad!!

Here, "hump day" is an unofficial nickname for Wednesday, since that day is the middle day of the M-F work week.

Thanks for your butts, as Johnny and I are HUGE butt fans. I would do any of them, but the last one, I'd do first.

Keep those butts coming!!!

Owe, you are sweet!!! :001_wub:

Cute Boys FRIDAY was easy for me to understand, but I had the feeling I was missing something here... Thank you for explaining it to the clueless Brazilian Girl here!

And nice butts are never too much, so I'll always be back for more!!!