• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Hump Day Tails

9.jpg

That's Dorian. We almost had him here. I will take that for sure.
Be back later for two more...xo :biggrin:
Johnny, I LOVE your enthusiasm. You make this job so much fun!!! I see that you chose my little fellow wading in the water...hope you don't mind sharing him with me. lol

That is Dorian's ass. Since he is not active on the site, I thought I would feature him here...too nice an ass to waste.

Love you, my friend, and thank you.

Thanks Bartirah for this stunningly beautiful boy. One of my favorite pictures of all time. I have featured this pic several times towards the beginning of this thread, but I never get tired of seeing it. He is beautiful.

You add pics anytime you want to here. I like your style young lady!!!

Johnny, I LOVE your enthusiasm. You make this job so much fun!!! I see that you chose my little fellow wading in the water...hope you don't mind sharing him with me. lol

That is Dorian's ass. Since he is not active on the site, I thought I would feature him here...too nice an ass to waste.

Love you, my friend, and thank you.
Of coarse I would share with You. You bring so much joy to us. And there is plenty to go around.
I Love Loved Loved the boy wading in the water. Not only does he have a Beautiful ass but he has skin to die for. I love Beautiful skin.
So yes I would share. Anything You want. After all they were your boy's first. lol xo

Buckeye! Buckeye! Buckeye! You sure know how to brighten a day and mine needs brightening today. Thank you. Johnny took all the ones I wanted. He and I seem to like the same things. Think I'm going to ask him to share.