• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Hump Day Tails

Jesus, Robb, you're killing me with this group. Hardly a bad bum in the bunch! I need #645 because he is ready to just sit on my face! But then #656's provocative pose makes me want to see the rest; and finally there's #667 because he looks like trade and I love what they can do. The yacht's coming - lol!!! Thanks for an enjoyable Wednesday.

Jesus, Robb, you're killing me with this group. Hardly a bad bum in the bunch! I need #645 because he is ready to just sit on my face! But then #656's provocative pose makes me want to see the rest; and finally there's #667 because he looks like trade and I love what they can do. The yacht's coming - lol!!! Thanks for an enjoyable Wednesday.
A line in Jaws comes to mind..."we're going to need a bigger boat". lol

I'm happy that you and others are enjoying my effort to bring really HOT guys here for your entertainment. (and mine.)

I'll keep looking for that bigger boat.

A line in Jaws comes to mind..."we're going to need a bigger boat". lol

I'm happy that you and others are enjoying my effort to bring really HOT guys here for your entertainment. (and mine.)

I'll keep looking for that bigger boat.

Forget a bigger boat - I'm going to have to get one of those big 'ole ocean liners like the Queen Mary or the Queen Elizabeth out of mothballs if you keep finding such stellar guys!!!- lol

A line from the movie Fargo comes to mind - "Aw, you betcha'!!" - lol

Last edited:
Forget a bigger boat - I'm going to have to get one of those big 'ole ocean liners like the Queen Mary or the Queen Elizabeth out of mothballs if you keep finding such stellar guys!!!- lol

A line from the movie Fargo comes to mind - "Aw, you betcha'!!" - lol

The key is that you're both "cumming!":biggrin:

= (2).jpg