• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Hump Day Tails

Needed a pick-me-up and boy you hit the jackpot with this class, Robb! There are too many I like to list them, so I'll pick just one. It's #632 - it's always nice to put a hot ass to a face and this guy is gorgeous too. I'll take him and you don't even have to gift wrap him. But given the weather, you keep him there until I can send my yacht - lol!! - to get him. Thanks for your sacrifice in rounding these guys up!!

Needed a pick-me-up and boy you hit the jackpot with this class, Robb! There are too many I like to list them, so I'll pick just one. It's #632 - it's always nice to put a hot ass to a face and this guy is gorgeous too. I'll take him and you don't even have to gift wrap him. But given the weather, you keep him there until I can send my yacht - lol!! - to get him. Thanks for your sacrifice in rounding these guys up!!
Okay Stowe. When you send your yacht, you might want to pick up your last boy in my row boat (or my yacht lol), because I'm sure, no matter when you send your yacht, he will still be closer to me than you. lol

By the way, did you get the link I sent to you?

= (2).jpg