• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Hump Day Tails

Oh, Buckeye! My dear friend , Buckeye, thank you for this plethora of beautiful asses. This s the one that immediately grabbed me, or I wish I could grab. You are the best, Buckeye.
This kid is about as close to a "10" as I will ever see. We must have the same taste in our boys. Thanks Elyot.

Okay, Johnny needs a little butt action to cheer him up this morning. These are all yours Johnny!!! xoxo

- (3).jpg

Okay, Johnny needs a little butt action to cheer him up this morning. These are all yours Johnny!!! xoxo

View attachment 15117
ALL Mine.Well Thank You Buckeye.How did you know I needed cheering up?
A bit under the weather today. I don't want to upset elyot1 though.I think this one is absolutely Beautiful. BUT...
I would want him on his stmock so I can look at that Ass.My favorite way to Fuck. I like seeing what I'm Fucking.lol
But the Tats may be a bit busy and be a turn off. SO...

ALL Mine.Well Thank You Buckeye.How did you know I needed cheering up?
A bit under the weather today. I don't want to upset elyot1 though.I think this one is absolutely Beautiful. BUT...
I would want him on his stmock so I can look at that Ass.My favorite way to Fuck. I like seeing what I'm Fucking.lol
But the Tats may be a bit busy and be a turn off. SO...
Fuck him on his stomach with a long sleeved sweat shirt on him. He looks good enough to spend the day with to me. lol

Fuck him on his stomach with a long sleeved sweat shirt on him. He looks good enough to spend the day with to me. lol
Your Right..If given the chance. I would never turn that down..Just seeing him on his STOMACH I am sure would make me feel so much better. OR KILL ME.lol xoxo