• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Hump Day Tails

- (15).jpg

While "ass" is not my field of expertise, as I am more of an "up front" guy, these are guys that caught my attention and I would be pleased as punch to meet up close and personal! :001_tt2:

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

All fine examples of young manhood!

smiley-face-with-thumbs-up-1039160..jpeg

Dear Buckeye1..
You REALLY outdid yourself this time. SO I am going to make a Pig of myself and pick three.There is plenty to go around. And I will share but only with our pal elyot1.lol
And if I can Only have ONE ? Anyone of them will do. Thanks and Love.....Johnny :biggrin:
You're welcome Ass-man. You're Ass-man 1 and I can be Ass-man 2. We do LOVE our young asses.

While "ass" is not my field of expertise, as I am more of an "up front" guy, these are guys that caught my attention and I would be pleased as punch to meet up close and personal! :001_tt2:

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

All fine examples of young manhood!

smiley-face-with-thumbs-up-1039160..jpeg
Damn Mike, you're a little hungry this morning. Good choices though, especially the guy with the backpack.

It was hard not picking the backpack boy.I didn't want to make a pig of myself. Glad mike pointed him out.Good choice for someone who is not a Ass man.
As Buckeye would say. I'd do him.lol The more I look at him. He really is a Beauty...

Last edited:
Since we are heading into winter, I figured now would be a good time to enjoy some tan lines.
tumblr_mhomn0aoYX1rbxfcgo1_540.jpg

tumblr_ohg2jx9mdx1tduqlao1_500.jpg

tumblr_ohfwdkXDJc1u3ef6to1_500.jpg